The Vox Day thread

I've followed Vox for about four years, I still think his works like "Irrational Atheist" and "SJWs always lie" are some of the best content put out by the right in recent times, but since Trump hes descended more into becoming a tabloid blogger, especially when he hitched his wagon to psychopath blasphemer Owen Benjamin and the whole Q nonsense.

He found sort of a boomer niche on the right to cater to and "gammas" hurt his grift, so I dont expect much objective takes from him anymore.

RE: Vox Day's Politics and Culture Blog: Vox Popoli

Vox is one of the most insightful writers on the internet. He's been my "read first thing in the morning" blog for going on eight or nine years now.
He was kind enough to link to me several times in my Reaxxion days, too, which I've always appreciated.

Whether you agree with him all the time or not, he's a must-read if you're into political stuff, and leagues ahead of the idiots on twitter and youtube: Wictor, Styx Hexxenhammer, and the rest of that gang of morons.
I don’t think this aged very well given that Vox Day is still straight up pushing the Q anon shit lol

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
The new post from Ann Barnhardt has a subtle dig at one of Vox's Q related mantras:

Me thinks Q stood for QUEER. And the joke’s on you, macho man, “Voice of the People”. With your super-high IQ and proudly claimed ability to bed many morally degenerate women. Keep bragging, player. I’ll pray for you. And Jared Kushner will continue to laugh at you. But it’s okay. Just wait 48. And remember: it’s a movie.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
I bought this game, but couldn't get it to work. I had some kind of video card conflicts, and the game would crash within seconds after I started it. I never got to play it, but though it looked pretty cool.

You could play on Heaven's side, or on Hell's. However, the game stated explicitly that Hell always lost in the end. I'd like to see an updated version of this concept. It had a truly Christian setting, with no fictionalization of the biblical truth as in movies like the Seventh Seal, End of Days, or Constantine.

I bought this game, but couldn't get it to work. I had some kind of video card conflicts, and the game would crash within seconds after I started it. I never got to play it, but though it looked pretty cool.

You could play on Heaven's side, or on Hell's. However, the game stated explicitly that Hell always lost in the end. I'd like to see an updated version of this concept. It had a truly Christian setting, with no fictionalization of the biblical truth as in movies like the Seventh Seal, End of Days, or Constantine.

There’s an upcoming old-school game called Zealot in which you play an Orthodox priest cleansing the land of pagans and demons. I’m gonna buy it the moment it hits Steam.