The Vox Day thread

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
“Furthermore, as I have repeatedly pointed out for many months now, Q was about morale. Q was not only a resounding success, it was one of the greatest examples of successful marketing since Coke taught the world to sing in perfect harmony. The point of Q was never to be an oracle predicting future events, but to destroy trust in the media Narrative. How anyone can fail to recognize that, I simply do not understand.”

What a dope.
Furthermore, as I repeatedly pointed out for many months now, Q was about distraction. Q was not only a resounding success for the deep state, it has managed to still, after inauguration, fool millions of Trump supporters into thinking the deeper state will save them. The point of Q was never to be an oracle predicting future events, but to psyop Americans with hopium to keep them on the sidelines. How anyone can fail to recognize that, I simply do not understand.

He also strawmans those who don't believe in the Q cult by mocking us for thinking Biden is calling the shots. Literally nobody on the right under the age of 65 thinks that. When we say Biden, it is implicitly understood we're talking about his faceless puppet masters, who will be more covert than Kushner was.

Hermetic Seal

Pelican
Orthodox
Gold Member
It is astonishing to me that Vox could say something so stupid. Q was a resounding success... for the left, while many on the right sat on their butts "TRUSTING THE PLAN!" and fanwanking over imaginary scenarios that never materialized. "Morale" is pointless when it's delusion that doesn't lead to any sort of change.

It should be obvious to everyone that QAnon was political prelest, but Vox is too swallowed up in his own pride to admit it.

Enoch

Hummingbird
Vox did a livestream (he calls it the "darkstream") comparing Trump to Hannibal Barca. Of course many others compared Trump to Caesar.

Imagine comparing a 21st century TV/Real Estate mogul to a legendary military leader of ancient Rome/Carthage.

It's like comparing Harry Styles to Mozart.

*AC comes off to me as a boomer cuck who might be tech savvy but the cuck remains a cuck at heart. I find it hilarious whenever somebody succinctly points out flaws in some of his more crazier theories he doubles down with 500+ word responses.

1,120 words

I’ve spent now close to a decade in a weird place, where everything I was taught about this country and America has been shown to be nothing but gaslighting. All I can really say for sure is, nobody who is not the top of the pyramid in intel has any idea what is going on.

I’ve been pretty clear about what I don’t know here, and never said anything was certain. I have always been clear that Q said everything was finished (which is accurate reporting of his narrative), but I also added I felt the enemy got a say and would fight back, though I hoped Q was right. I have even been clear I felt Q was most likely a legit insider, but I have said it was possible he was not.

I believe in Trump, and still do, and don’t care if he won or lost. It is not a cult of personality, I just like him. He treats his people well, he seems kind, and I feel like he is really an introvert forcing himself to be an extrovert simply because you have to if you want to succeed among the masses. It is possible he failed, but we can’t judge that at this point.

At this point we just know too much which doesn’t fit with any normalcy-biased explanation to make any conclusion about what is coming. We know the following:

Trump has no TFR over Mara Lago, like an ex-President should. That is up to Secret Service, it relates to protectee security, which is sacrosanct to them, and it is strange.

Biden didn’t get Air Force One to fly into DC for the inauguration, despite Secret Service normally doing that, just for security purposes.

There were numerous anomalies about Biden’s inauguration, and Trump’s departure, which conferred more Presidential aspects on Trump’s ceremony than Biden’s.

We have thousands of National Guard in DC, first on Donald Trump’s orders, and later with Biden’s acquiescence, occupying the Capitol, which is still surrounded by seven foot tall fences and razor wire, despite there literally being no threat extant of which we are aware, nothing for the National Guard to do, and no upcoming events which would be of significance. That there is no reason for that, makes it seem there must be something enormous going on we are not aware of.

We now have a known Chinese spy, installed in the Presidency, by a fraudulent election, which appears to have been rigged by a foreign power. And it was all done in a strange way which made it blatant, when it could have been done more discretely, with a more plausible candidate, in a way which would have continued to hide the fact our elections are now fraudulent.

We have some sort of foreign conspiracy which has penetrated every aspect of our society – government, intelligence apparatus, federal law enforcement apparatus, political class, judicial system, cultural and entertainment institutions, Fake New Media, business/economic leadership, book publishing, even private occupations from plumber to doctor, and they are all working together like a secret parallel society, working to keep all the unknowing plebes under control of the conspiracy. I’ve seen this thing firsthand, and it is right out of the Twilight Zone. I still can’t come to full terms with it.

Trump, who loves shitposting at his enemies and has done it for four years non-stop, is totally silent. Not a word, despite everything fucked up that is going on. He let Twitter force him to stop talking, and he never opened an account anywhere else to retaliate. Just silence, as he took what they did to him. That is not normal, and I would only see him doing that if it was some immutable part of a plan.

There are reams of evidence the election was rigged, but all of it seems under wraps, the entire government appears copacetic with it, and Trump s not tweeting about it.

Trump knew the fraud was coming, produced an EO specifically designed to deal with it, the forces he was allied with beat it once from outside the government, and yet it was able to still hack the election.

Then after the fraud, Flynn presented Trump with a slam dunk way to expose the fraud publicly, win this election, restore future elections, and destroy a degenerate enemy bent on destroying the nation (Biden), but Trump chose not to. Trump chose to lose, and let people trying to screw over him, and his family, win. That is strange.

And then we have Q, who has been talking about just such a thing before anybody grasped how fucked everything was. He said it would be revealed to us, and then rode along with us for three years as it was. If before Q you said things were as bad as this, that our elections were entirely fake and rigged, that a shadow-dictatorship-conspiracy was everywhere in government and civilian life, in full control, nobody would have anywhere to turn to resist it, and all these people we saw publicly were a part of it, it would have sounded crazy.

It is easy to say now, well, Q didn’t give us anything, we were going to learn about this all along. But we weren’t, until after Q predicted we would. Now it is mainstream. And if Q was enemy action, why reveal our elections were rigged? That would be a Cabal crown jewel. They would hide that at all costs.

Has Cabal won? Has Q lost? Did Trump really lose the war? I can’t say with certainty. But Q was right about a lot of stuff. He said nothing could stop what was coming, and they had already won. I don’t understand it. I can’t figure out why the traitors in this country are not already dead. But Q said it was over and won, no matter what you think, and here we are, with Cabal looking like it won, but enough weirdness about it all that it is clear nothing may be as it seems.

Look, if the dictatorship of Cabal is securely ensconced now, I am fucked, probably more than the country, because there is no way I am settling for this shit and continuing on as before. But right now I really don’t feel anything more than the slightest irritation at all the sanctimonious pricks larping as leaders, as if the battle is over and the country will now lay down and die for them. I don’t feel even vaguely like the show is over or the credits are rolling. There is just too much weirdness going on, and too much out there which shouldn’t be, if the narrative we are being fed is real. I just don’t bother to write about it if there isn’t anything new to write about.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
He also strawmans
Yes, Vox does that a lot, sometimes implicitly. For instance, contrasting the “Q narrative” to the MSM narrative...as if there aren’t third perspectives. Robert Barnes (who had real inside information about the administration, not analysis from “strategy” and “synthesis” based on designing games) explained Trump’s behavior much more accurately.

Just because one part of a story can be true (Hollywood is full of abusers and satanists, etc.) doesn’t mean the other part is (secret agent patriots are in control).

However, Vox is correct in saying just because a plan failed doesn’t mean there wasn’t one. If sure people were working behind the scenes to try and save Trump’s presidency.

I also agree with Vox on non-binary thinking though. Is Trump a genius or is he incompetent? “Yes.” :p

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
Q was a resounding success... for the left, while many on the right sat on their butts
We hear this a lot but don’t know that I agree. Our society is full of so much passivity that I can’t imagine what they were prevented from doing. If anything Q riled up some naïve protestors who stormed the Capitol (probably led on by Antifa type provocateurs).

Perhaps Q was a psyop that sort of backfired, or maybe a nihilistic LARPing prank that took on a life of its own.

In The Tower and the Square interviews Niall Ferguson discusses how the witch hunting hysteria grew out of the popularity of a printed book, Malleus Malificarum. This was an indirect result of the invention of the moveable-type printing press, which revolutionized the spread of information (and disinformation). I think the Q phenomenon was something quite similar, for our social media-based era.

Last edited:

kel

Ostrich
Twitter handle @mnswpr is one I come across from time to time and has been arguing that 1) Q is fake 2) But the Q movement is resilient in a way logical movements are not, that adopting that religious fervor is necessary, that you kinda have to excuse Q people and make it part of your new founding mythology.

Don't know that I agree entirely, but it's an interesting point and I understand the view of Q as an anti-fragile, to use Nassim Nicholas Taleb's idea, movement.

Peacock
Gold Member
I dont think hes gotten dumber, I mean as smart as he is, hes also technically a grifter as evident with how he bandwagoned on various movements like the manosphere, gamergate, MAGA, comicsgate, and Qtards/Beartards.

He knows Owen is a buffoon, but he stays loyal to him for the grift. I recommend looking into Davey Crockos expose of him, he completely pants him by exposing the whole Unauthorized TV project as nothing more than a alt tech front for fleecing more money out of bears.

When people like "Davey Crockos" devote huge amount of time and produce documentaries obsessing about Owen Benjamin, you have to wonder who they really are...

OB used to have dedicated professional detractors, at one point there was a channel with 300+ videos that followed his every move and were focused on bringing him down. Owen touched a (((nerve))), and his persona and delivery were doing a lot of damage to the narrative, he had hundreds of thousands of subs on his YT with about 25k new subscribers every week. Someone like this will get a dedicated small army of professional grifter-detractors.

It's easy to attack people like Vox or Benjamin on the basis of what they do get wrong, or flaws in their personality that are obvious, given the amount of exposure and familiarity we get with them being constantly online, but each of these guys have put their lives and livelihoods on the line to expose the cultural and political degeneracy, and both of them have a positive, unique perspective on a variety of very important subjects that aren't addressed elsewhere, certainly not by the grifters who constantly attack them.

When people like "Davey Crockos" devote huge amount of time and produce documentaries obsessing about Owen Benjamin, you have to wonder who they really are...

OB used to have dedicated professional detractors, at one point there was a channel with 300+ videos that followed his every move and were focused on bringing him down. Owen touched a (((nerve))), and his persona and delivery were doing a lot of damage to the narrative, he had hundreds of thousands of subs on his YT with about 25k new subscribers every week. Someone like this will get a dedicated small army of professional grifter-detractors.

It's easy to attack people like Vox or Benjamin on the basis of what they do get wrong, or flaws in their personality that are obvious, given the amount of exposure and familiarity we get with them being constantly online, but each of these guys have put their lives and livelihoods on the line to expose the cultural and political degeneracy, and both of them have a positive, unique perspective on a variety of very important subjects that aren't addressed elsewhere, certainly not by the grifters who constantly attack them.
They put nothing on the line, they come from millionaire backgrounds and could easily go back to their lavish lifestyles of sipping wine and going on skiing trips if they ever get purged.

Enoch

Hummingbird
I would argue most people here like and respect Vox and were therefore MORE likely to believe Q stuff because Vox was pushing it. That's how strong his credibility is (was?). He created alternate platforms in a way no one else on the "right" has.

I personally like Owen Benjamin as well and deeply respect his incredible journey from Hollywood to Homesteading. He is the most banned person on the internet, except for maybe Andrew Anglin, so he must be doing something right. Listening to Owen Benjamin will sometimes make you shake your head at nonsense and sometimes leave you in stiches. No one else quite like him.

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
They put nothing on the line, they come from millionaire backgrounds and could easily go back to their lavish lifestyles of sipping wine and going on skiing trips if they ever get purged.
Owen owned a large home in Washington state and rented out several properties across the country(one in hollywood), and Vox comes from a wealthy family with a dad that accumulated ill-gotten gains, they surely aren't hurting one iota even if they get deplatformed altogether. "Martyrs" for the cause they surely aren't.

Peacock
Gold Member

That's bull. Owen Benjamin destroyed his acting career by taking a stand against child abuse/trans grooming that was starting to be pushed by Hollywood figures. He doesn't come from a "millionaire background", his father was a homosexual professor who spent his money and his mother's pension on gay prostitutes, and he struggled financially before he hit Hollywood fame, then took a moral stand which cost him a lot of money and burned all his bridges with the acting and comedy world.

Vox' father was persecuted by the IRS, was jailed, most likely an American dissident, not sure how much money he was left with after that. And Vox to his credit didn't bend the knee and repudiate his father.

Peacock
Gold Member
Owen owned a large home in Washington state and rented out several properties across the country(one in hollywood), and Vox comes from a wealthy family with a dad that accumulated ill-gotten gains, they surely aren't hurting one iota even if they get deplatformed altogether. "Martyrs" for the cause they surely aren't.

His WA homestead and Hollywood pad were mostly from his salary as an A-/B+ list comedian, he gave that up and became unemployable by taking a stand against child abuse through the trans movement. Then he gave up his backup revenue source as a comedian/entertainer working for (((conservatives))) like Prager. He then built up his YT channel from scratch, but was deplatformed just as he was starting to make some money that was comparable to what he was getting from Hollywood.

To say that Owen's political stance didn't cost him is completely misguided.

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
That's bull. Owen Benjamin destroyed his acting career by taking a stand against child abuse/trans grooming that was starting to be pushed by Hollywood figures. He doesn't come from a "millionaire background", his father was a homosexual professor who spent his money and his mother's pension on gay prostitutes, and he struggled financially before he hit Hollywood fame, then took a moral stand which cost him a lot of money and burned all his bridges with the acting and comedy world.

Vox' father was persecuted by the IRS, was jailed, most likely an American dissident, not sure how much money he was left with after that. And Vox to his credit didn't bend the knee and repudiate his father.
Owen was a washed up C-D list comedian that wasn't getting anymore work prior to his "stand".

Gazeebo

Pigeon
Orthodox
Idk, does vimeo have it? Cause all UATV is is a mirror with embedded vimeo vids.

I was just making a funny. When I use to listen to them both they said UATV would have steaming in 2019 I believe. I don't see how they cannot get steaming when Vox's books which must be expensive as all get out to produce yet he cannot get a reliable or proper steaming going.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
I was just making a funny. When I use to listen to them both they said UATV would have steaming in 2019 I believe. I don't see how they cannot get steaming when Vox's books which must be expensive as all get out to produce yet he cannot get a reliable or proper steaming going.
Maybe they should talk to Nick Fuentes' team, they got streaming up and running with less time.

Peacock
Gold Member
Owen was a washed up C-D list comedian that wasn't getting anymore work prior to his "stand".

It seems you have a personal grudge against him that is impairing your judgment. He was making enough money as a comedian to purchase a Hollywood pad.