The Vox Day thread

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
It seems you have a personal grudge against him that is impairing your judgment. He was making enough money as a comedian to purchase a Hollywood pad.
Plenty of washed up lower tier entertainers have money, big whoop, and would you care to explain why others who've taken the same stand like arch right winger Joe Rogan haven't been "blacklisted"?

His WA homestead and Hollywood pad were mostly from his salary as an A-/B+ list comedian, he gave that up and became unemployable by taking a stand against child abuse through the trans movement. Then he gave up his backup revenue source as a comedian/entertainer working for (((conservatives))) like Prager. He then built up his YT channel from scratch, but was deplatformed just as he was starting to make some money that was comparable to what he was getting from Hollywood.

To say that Owen's political stance didn't cost him is completely misguided.
Owen comes from two wealthy parents, whom were both elite university teachers, and he also has some high ranking freemasons in his family tree. The story of his dad is dubious since his dad has appeared on his stream in the past which contradicts his claims if being estranged from him.

He was a failed actor and d list comedian who then resorted to becoming an e celebrity. He originally as recently as 2016-17 tried to be a typical "fuck drumf" lefty, but it didnt pay off since that's an over saturated market. So he became an alt lite, then alt right, then conspiracy theorist(e.g the moon), and then he found a niche with vox day by larping as a homesteader who's fighting big tech while in reality hes fleecing money off of Qtards and tradcon boomers.

The way they scold and ban anyone in their audience with the slightest bit of critical thought further suggests they're running a scam.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
I have never really listened to him before ill check it out.

What was his banned to steaming timeframe I am sure its less than 2 years now.
Nick was banned from youtube less than a year ago and from Dlive less than two months ago. I haven't really listened to Nick since Jan 6th since I'm usually busy when he streams and don't want to pay for the replays.

Peacock
Gold Member
Plenty of washed up lower tier entertainers have money, big whoop, and would you care to explain why others who've taken the same stand like arch right winger Joe Rogan haven't been "blacklisted"?

LULZ, Joe Rogan is your "arch right winger"?!? He's a total gatekeeper. I guess we are on different planets, hence our disagreement here...

Owen Benjamin MADE his money as a comedian, then gave up that income stream not only by burning his Hollywood bridges, but also later on by burning his zio-right bridges. Shabbos goys like Steven Crowder make a lot of money pushing the ConInc zioplatform, and Owen was well-placed to milk that because the average American relates well to him, he was a valuable commodity to people like Dennis Prager who paid him well for content and private gigs alike.

You've claimed his deplatforming didn't hurt him financially, I've proven you were wrong.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
Owen comes from two wealthy parents, whom were both elite university teachers, and he also has some high ranking freemasons in his family tree. The story of his dad is dubious since his dad has appeared on his stream in the past which contradicts his claims if being estranged from him.

He was a failed actor and d list comedian who then resorted to becoming an e celebrity. He originally as recently as 2016-17 tried to be a typical "fuck drumf" lefty, but it didnt pay off since that's an over saturated market. So he became an alt lite, then alt right, then conspiracy theorist(e.g the moon), and then he found a niche with vox day by larping as a homesteader who's fighting big tech while in reality hes fleecing money off of Qtards and tradcon boomers.

The way they scold and ban anyone in their audience with the slightest bit of critical thought further suggests they're running a scam.

Not true, they are teachers at the local state college in Oswego, NY, where the average teacher's salary is below six figures. So they weren't exactly rolling in gold, Owen's brother has had a career as a tree remover, Owen worked for him for a while then branched out as a struggling comedian. He became successful enough as a comedian to buy a Hollywood pad worth $800.000, you can't do that unless you have a solid steady income and downpayment, so he has achieved financial success that eludes the great majority of people trying to break into that profession.

So your portrayal of him as a "d-list actor" is clearly erroneous. You're going to keep doubling down, pilpuling away, because you are bent on slandering the guy.

Not true, they are teachers at the local state college in Oswego, NY, where the average teacher's salary is below six figures. So they weren't exactly rolling in gold, Owen's brother has had a career as a tree remover, Owen worked for him for a while then branched out as a struggling comedian. He became successful enough as a comedian to buy a Hollywood pad worth $800.000, you can't do that unless you have a solid steady income and downpayment, so he has achieved financial success that eludes the great majority of people trying to break into that profession.

So your portrayal of him as a "d-list actor" is clearly erroneous. You're going to keep doubling down, pilpuling away, because you are bent on slandering the guy.
I wonder if a battered housewife would also accuse me of Jewish mind control tactics for pointing out how objectively wrong her marriage is LOL

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Vox is now using Jeff Bezos “resigning from Amazon” as further proof of Q. Thing is, Bezos didn’t “resign from Amazon.” He moved from CEO to a different position within the company, while handing it off to someone who’s worked with him almost from the very beginning.

This is like when the Qult was giddy that all those CEOs were stepping down in 2019, “proving” that...uh, well, something, I guess. In reality they obviously had a heads up about the “pandemic” and wanted to get out with their legacies ad portfolios intact. Whoops!

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Aside from all that I don't think it's mentioned enough that Owen blasphemes the Holy Spirit and the Son fairly regularly and nobody should listen to him for that reason alone. I can't even hint at the things he said they were that vulgar.

I haven’t listened a single word he’s said since I saw that. I wasn’t a Trinitarian for my first few years as a Christian, and I understand that can be a long journey for some people. But the things Owen said are absolutely demonic.

Pendleton

Pelican
We hear this a lot but don’t know that I agree. Our society is full of so much passivity that I can’t imagine what they were prevented from doing. If anything Q riled up some naïve protestors who stormed the Capitol (probably led on by Antifa type provocateurs).
Yeah, I also think this argument is silly. It is like the people who spin conspiracy theories about Trump being a deep state plant put in power to lull the masses - like the usual GOP voter or people reading baseless Q theories online were on the verge of putting in place plans to re-take the country until they were distracted. These people would otherwise have been voting for Bushes, watching football, complaining online or discussing the latest Alex Jones theory. Q seems more like wish fulfillment thinking for some people - they realize the powerlessness of Americans so they invent powerful unseen actors who are able to right the ship.

If anything, our rulers were probably scratching their heads wondering if there was anything they could do that would trigger a reaction from the people, surprised at how easily they'd been able to get away with so much.

Last edited:
The battered housewife is a metaphor for bears uplifting owen as Christian paragon, when hes really just a drunk washed up celebrity fleecing money off of gullible people.
I assume you are purposely ignoring the fact he doesn’t drink? I assume you’re purposely ignoring everything that Owen has created that people like myself get direct value from?

Last edited:

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
With all this debate about Vox and Owen Benjamin I have to say that the positive things I can say about both is that they at least nudge people in the direction they should be going in. You can compare someone like Vox to Ben Shapiro. As much as I think Vox is ridiculous and a sham I don't think he's outright trying to subvert American society like Shapiro does.

With someone like Shapiro they constantly want to create false narratives and defanged ideologies for you to follow that aren't even slightly close to the truth. Vox and Owen at least get close at times to what's really going on even if they both veer off into boomerville.