The Vox Day thread

Peacock
Gold Member
The 33 pages in this thread are mostly wasteful ramblings about how Vox is such an egomaniac and how flawed his theology is... We knew that already, if that turns you off him completely, then there is no need to keep coming back on here to pile on, if you don't like him, just move on already.

I've thought Vox has been posting very strongly in the past three days or so. Between posting about his Arkhaven venture, posting about resistance against corporate convergence, and posting about China, monetary policy, etc., he's had a very good streak. We need more people like this in the public conversation, and creating non-work platforms.

I come to this thread for that kind of material, it would be a good idea to post links or excerpts whenever you come across interesting content from Vox.

I've found this great capsule on the idiocy of the Ricardo free trade dogma which has completely permeated American academia and culture:

LightofApollo

Sparrow
Woman
I've thought Vox has been posting very strongly in the past three days or so. Between posting about his Arkhaven venture, posting about resistance against corporate convergence, and posting about China, monetary policy, etc., he's had a very good streak. We need more people like this in the public conversation, and creating non-work platforms.
I haven't dropped in on any blogs in a while to detox; good to hear there'll be some good content when I land.

LightofApollo

Sparrow
Woman
The 33 pages in this thread are mostly wasteful ramblings about how Vox is such an egomaniac and how flawed his theology is... We knew that already, if that turns you off him completely, then there is no need to keep coming back on here to pile on, if you don't like him, just move on already.
This.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Yep.

Voxday :

Freedom is slavery

Bruce explains that George Orwell's famous contradiction isn't necessarily a contradiction, if the rhetoric is followed into consequences:

The major output of the modern international Mass Media consists of only four categories:
1. Good presented as bad
2. Bad presented as Good (That is to say simple inversion)
3. Good presented as Good for a bad reason
4. Bad presented as bad for a bad reason (That is to say explanatory inversion)
These four categories, which can be summarized as either simple or explanatory inversion, account for all sustained and high impact modern major Mass Media stories without any exceptions.
The one I wish to draw attention to is: 3. Good presented as Good for a bad reason
This I would apply to any movement advocating Freedom, Free Speech and Free Expression; and to any and all groupings with a negative agenda of 'anti', 'protest' and 'resistance'.
The simple reason is that there is no neutrality in the modern world; so there is no freedom - and in The West there is only the choice to follow, or to oppose, Jesus Christ.
Any-thing which says it just opposes 'evil'; which presents itself as a neutral Good - any-thing which presents itself as merely-permissive (asking for generic freedom, human rights, for universal allowing) - any-thing which is supposedly just common sense, or pragmatism, or 'decent'...
Any and all such will in practice, for sure, (whether immediately or soon) be differentially interpreted and differentially enforced against Christians; and Christians-only.
Of course, we can make this even more simple by noting that the inversive nature of evil is such that we know what they mean by freedom is always a form of material restriction. Freedom of speech gave us hate speech laws, anti-BDS laws, thought policing, and banishment from the public square. Equality gave us the inability to escape from Wakandan crime. Tolerance gave us the inability to have standards.
A wise old admiral once told me that in politics, it all comes down to Aristotle vs Plato in the end. But while that's true, it's also incomplete. In reality, everything, including politics, comes down to Jesus Christ vs Satan. That's why non-Christians, even those whose hearts and minds are in the right place, sooner or later always end up being surprised and confused concerning the objectives and actions of the "Marxists" or "the Left" or "the Jews" or "the Nazis" or "the bankers" or whoever their particular bugaboo happens to be.
Only Christians understand why every converged organization eventually ends up advocating sexual freedom, one-world government, homosexuality, transgenderism, child abuse, and human sacrifice, usually in that order, over time. This is because the point that they are all converging to is open worship of the god of this world.

Emphasis added.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird

I come to this thread for that kind of material, it would be a good idea to post links or excerpts whenever you come across interesting content from Vox.

I've found this great capsule on the idiocy of the Ricardo free trade dogma which has completely permeated American academia and culture:

I agree with almost all of Vox's "Voxiversity" videos, or at a minimum they are worth a watch, to me they are his best content that I have seen. Immigration is warfare is a very cutting one. Will post it later.

On this topic in particular... I wrote a Senior Year University Paper on David Ricardo. I can say that Vox Day understands Ricardo, and his criticisms of the theory are 100% valid.
It is absolutely wrong to say that a tradewar and tarriffs are necessarily bad for the US economy. -Vox Day

What I have found since studying econ in University is that the only interesting and worthwhile classes were those of the classical economists such as Malthus, Ricardo, Adam Smith, etc etc. While I don't agree with their theories in full, they all attempt to explain things in a sociologocial way, something that has been lost in the econ departments in the West.

The classical economists are worth a study. Even if you're half mercantilist like myself, we see their discussions and arguments coming back into the forefront every so often.
- We see Malthus resurfacing with respect to globalist plans on food shortages, ... his spirit is indeed rising when green movement pushes the idea that the surface population can not be fed.
- We see Ricardo today when the US sells it's corn and soyabeans to china, a reflection of Ricardos' study of the Corn Laws in 17th,18th century Britain.

I considered at one point doing a masters in Econ as I was working at a university and could basically do it on the side for free. The PhD directing the program was kind enough to chat with me in his office informally. He explained to me that they preferred physics and engineering, math students with extremely high math skillz to do econometric modelling. I didn't pursue it , sounded to me like dull, uninspiring technocracy.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Curious...

The imaginary Mr. X

I tend to doubt this purported "Mr. X" actually exists. He reads more like a literary device than an actual person of import. That being said, literally everything that is reported to have come out of his mouth on economics and money appears to be much more accurate than not, from my perspective:

“You have to understand that Obama, Trump or Biden report to the same ‘number one,’ and they have no say on any important issue.
“Number one” was formerly OSS (Office of Strategic Services) with William J. Casey under Wild Bill Donovan (creator of OSS) and later CIA. He married a super-rich lady and ran a prosperous industry. Number one said that they were not going to stop the currency rigging that was destroying our industries as we were number one in the world and could afford it. And Wall Street wanted to make money out of it who were rigging the markets through cash settlement to this day. Number one also controls the Congress and the Supreme Court and I am quite familiar on how these leading wonders were groomed. They essentially are picked because they can be controlled by past corruption and they have the goods on them.
“The CIA doctored the boarding tapes of Islamic people boarding planes in Boston and blamed 9-11 on a failed former CIA asset named Osama bin Laden who had nothing to do with it and then decided to detonate Building Number 7 since the necessary misdirection was supplied by the doctored boarding tapes. Then there was reason to send the army to Afghanistan, bin Laden’s lair, to take over the heroin/poppy trade there. Trump wanted out of Afghanistan and that was why the Deep State had to engineer an election against him. Trump had tapes showing this ruse and could have released them, to win the election. For unexplained reasons, the tapes weren’t disclosed publicly.”
Balance of trade
“I had recommended to Donald how to cure the trade deficit in one step. That step mean we would counter-rig the currencies who had trade surpluses with us as our allies had rigged their currencies against us by depreciating them. We would buy the currencies of all trade surplus countries with the US raising their value so our nation would not buy their products to end the trade deficit and create a surplus to pay off 14 trillion of our net-deficit- position in the world.”
“You do not need tariffs to stop the trade deficit you just realign the currencies. We just counter-rig by buying their currencies. I guarantee you it will work, for if necessary, we would put the Euro to 3 dollars per euro. We would buy nothing. And that would end NATO. Fine.”
Bitcoin
“When the Bitcoin people came to me for my support for their coins, I said if you make them redeemable in gold, and you continue with an unchangeable finite amount of gold backing each coin, and that gold is in a secure place, then you will replace the world currencies if US military allows you to do so. Otherwise, I have no interest in your phony currency.”
China vs. USA
“China is a unified country. Everyone is Chinese. The United States is a Balkanized country where everyone is at each-others’ throats. We saw that when hundreds of cities burned last summer but the roots were quite apparent without such a demonstration if we look at the demographic characteristics of the historical rising crime waves that are out of control in the US. The black male rape attacks on white women are so bad that Obama had the series stopped.”
“We need not run the gamut of comparisons with China as the proportions are about the same in all product lines. Our analysis is that the GDP of China is about double that of the US in real terms. China is the greatest industrial power in the world dwarfing the EU and the United States. China has returned to its original status of world leader in 1400 AD. … Today we calculate the Chinese GDP at about 40 trillion dollars a year. Their steel production is above a trillion tons a year against ours which is less than 100 billion. Their motor vehicle production is 27 million cars a year and ours 11 million a year in 2017. And I could go on and on.”
We know the GDP is fake. I proved that beyond any shadow of a possible doubt back in 2009, in the No One Knows Anything chapter of The Return of the Great Depression, when I showed that the margin of publicly reported errors is consistently greater than the difference between economic growth and economic contraction.
Now, consider the possibility that the real economy of China is twice the size of the US economy. This might go a very long way to explaining the strange geopolitical developments of the last two years, as well as why the USA and the rest of the West is obviously backing away from their decades-old promises to Hong Kong and Taiwan.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Good post by VoxDay on world war 2.

President Roosevelt didn't make the right decision. In fact, it is now obvious and well-documented that both President Roosevelt and Winston Churchill were very clearly taking orders from someone, presumably someone connected to the small group of Jews who declared war on Germany in 1933, and that both elected leaders were instructed to back Stalin without question, even to the direct and material detriment of their own soldiers, countries, and national interests. The treasonous subservience of Roosevelt, in particular, eventually resulted in the attempted mass murder of 28 million Germans by US Secretary of State Henry Morgenthau, and also created the industrial Soviet Union by propping up the Soviet economy for 40 years despite the intrinsic economic dysfunctionality of communism.

The undeniable historical fact is that D-Day was totally unnecessary, as Germany attempted to surrender more than TWO YEARS before its surrender was finally accepted in May 1945. In other words, every single American life lost in the campaign on the Western Front was a needless sacrifice and a tragic waste.

Happy Memorial Day.

Vox Day - Blog Spot

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Latest from Voxday :

We were warned

The plans of Satan's children are becoming increasingly obvious to everyone these days, but an Orthodox monk warned Christians of them more than 25 years ago:

On a remote, narrow peninsula in the Aegean Sea lies the monastic republic of Mt. Athos, spiritual heart of the Orthodox Christian world. For centuries monks have lived and prayed here for the salvation of their souls and the world, and every devout Orthodox Christian male strives to make the pilgrimage to Mt. Athos at least once in his life. Elder Paisios (1924-1994) is considered by many to have been the Holy Mount’s greatest ascetic of the 20th Century. Over the course of his life the words of this humble Greek monk, who came to be honored by believers as an “holy elder”, were recorded by the thousands who journeyed to seek his advice and prophecies....
The Zionists are already preparing their messiah. For them the false-messiah will be king, will rule here, on earth. A great discord will arise. In this discord everyone will clamor for a king to save them. At that moment they’ll offer up their man, who’ll say: “I’m the Imam, I’m the fifth Buddha, I’m the Christ whom Christians are awaiting. I’m the one whom the Jehovah’s Witnesses have been waiting for. I’m the Jewish messiah.
Difficult times are ahead. Great trials await us. Christians will suffer great persecutions. Meanwhile, it’s obvious that people don’t understand that we’re on the verge of the end times, that the seal of the Antichrist is becoming a reality. As if nothing’s happening. That’s why Holy Scripture says that even the chosen will be deceived.
The Zionists want to rule the earth. To achieve their ends they use black magic and satanism. They regard satan-worship as a means to gain the strength they need to carry out their plans. They want to rule the earth using satanic power.
God is not something they take into account. One sign that the fulfillment of prophecy is near will be the destruction of the Mosque of Omar in Jerusalem. They’ll destroy it in order to restore the Temple of Solomon which used to be on the same place.
In the end the Jews will pronounce the Antichrist messiah in this rebuilt temple. The rabbis know that the true Messiah has already come and that they crucified Him. They know this, and yet they are blinded by egotism and fanaticism.
I used to wonder what was meant by people, including some Christians, being deceived en masse, but ever since I started seeing all the nonsense about "our judeochristian heritage" and other obvious historical falsehoods such as the Jewish roots of Western civilization and America being an idea that belongs to the world instead of a proper nation and Sweden being a nation of immigrants, it became clear that the Great Deception involved convincing nominal Christians to submit to the god of this world.
Ecumenicism, inclusivity, and falsehoods are the easiest tells. Jesus Christ teaches again and again about division, strife, and separation, even among families, whereas the satanic parody of him promises to be everything to everyone. And as for those of you who still foolishly subscribe to Holocaustianity and judeochristianity and Israel uber alles despite your nominal faith, allow me to remind you of what the Bible says about you.
Should you help the wicked and love those who hate the Lord? Because of this, the wrath of the Lord is on you.

While it makes no sense to hate anyone for nothing more than their ethnic heritage and it is wrong to deny Israel its right to exist, it is even more foolish to permit wicked people relying upon satanic power to rule over you without resistance because you are afraid that someone, somewhere, might call you "anti-semitic". The spiritual war between the Walkers of the Narrow Way and the Children of the Devil is real, and it shouldn't take a demented Antipresident babbling about drinking the blood of children in public for you to understand that the war is already upon you.

Seems we have no choice but to live in "interesting times"...

I used to be an avid reader/watcher of Vox for half a decade. I contributed several hundred dollars to Infogalactic and the Alt-Hero and Alt-Hero Q comic book projects a few years ago as it seemed like a worthy endeavor in the cultural sphere. I stopped receiving any updates or new digital comics after about a year and most of the physical items promised were never delivered. Several messages to Vox and the support email were left unanswered. This isn't the only example of shadiness I encountered from him. He's a dishonorable man as far as I am concerned and I'm not interested in anything he has to say.

Vox is a very smart guy and contributed a lot to my early red pill days, especially with his books Irrational Atheist and SJWs Always Lie, and I'll always appreciate that from him.

However, I was never a fan of his video content since he always just goes off topic or descends into scolding the chat like an angry school teacher. I especially didn't care for his partnership with Owen Benjamin, who I don't enjoy at all for his blasphemy and abrasive personality.

stugatz

Pelican
Vox Day always came across to me as a Gamma male even though he invented that term and calls everyone else Gammas. (I don't like watching his darkstreams - the way he speaks and talks comes across far differently than how he writes. It's unfortunate.)

Even though he grates on me, I *do* still enjoy his blog much of the time. Has anyone read his books? I've heard mixed things.

bucky

Ostrich
Vox Day always came across to me as a Gamma male even though he invented that term and calls everyone else Gammas. (I don't like watching his darkstreams - the way he speaks and talks comes across far differently than how he writes. It's unfortunate.)

Even though he grates on me, I *do* still enjoy his blog much of the time. Has anyone read his books? I've heard mixed things.
I've only read SJWs Always Lie. Thought it was excellent. I also generally agree with Vox on politics, especially the importance of ethnic nationalism. On the other hand I find him extremely arrogant, and his viciousness towards "gamma males" and Boomers is off putting. Also ironic, since he does come off as pretty gamma himself, as you noted, and he seems unaware that the younger generations generally consider us Gen Xers to be Boomers too. It makes it very hard to like him, but he's said many times that he doesn't care if anyone likes him, so I guess everyone's happy.

jeffinjapan

Sparrow
Orthodox
If you remove his Q-tardation, partnership with blaspheming Owen Benjamin and to a degree his personality, he's rather excellent. I don't care for his fiction, but that's just a genre thing. His politics, economic analysis and insight in general all tend to be spot on. His blog has returned to my daily must-reads now that the Q-crap seems to be gone.
Yep, same here. His blog for the most part is very good and worth a daily visit. His cuckservative book was pretty good as well.

jeffinjapan

Sparrow
Orthodox
I used to be an avid reader/watcher of Vox for half a decade. I contributed several hundred dollars to Infogalactic and the Alt-Hero and Alt-Hero Q comic book projects a few years ago as it seemed like a worthy endeavor in the cultural sphere. I stopped receiving any updates or new digital comics after about a year and most of the physical items promised were never delivered. Several messages to Vox and the support email were left unanswered. This isn't the only example of shadiness I encountered from him. He's a dishonorable man as far as I am concerned and I'm not interested in anything he has to say.
Do you think he just bit off more than he could chew or there was genuine deceptiveness? He recently had an update that he was catching up on orders but I have heard before from others that he doesn't deliver on his many promises.

Enoch

Hummingbird
Do you think he just bit off more than he could chew or there was genuine deceptiveness? He recently had an update that he was catching up on orders but I have heard before from others that he doesn't deliver on his many promises.
I would be interested to see if anyone has successfully sued him for breach of contract. Otherwise it sounds like a bunch of haters who don't have a leg to stand on. Vox is the pre-eminent alt-tech guy on the web. Torba might surpass him soon though.