The Vox Day thread

Jamal D

Woodpecker
Agnostic
I've been of a similar opinion for a long, long time now.

Whether Crowley, Lenin, Schwab, this pope or that king.

For 'Their' plans to remain largely intact after many generations; if not over many, many centuries.
It indicates a shadowy & sinister string puller.

No guesses as to whom.

Voxday :

The Evidence of Evil​

Bruce Charlton reasons his way to an identical conclusion that I have also reached before:

This is why I have no doubt – no doubt whatsoever – about the truth of the core Christian perspective. Once an individual capable of thinking at the strategic level takes an honest and open-minded look at the world and its history, it is utterly impossible to reasonably conclude that evil does not exist.
Moreover, it’s entirely obvious that the material world is insufficient motivation and reward for those who are at, or very near, the top of it. There is quite clearly something – something non-material – that the Soroses and the Rockefellers and the Clintons and the Schwabs of the world are seeking which cannot be convincingly explained by mere hedonism, greed, or ethnicity.
So you think you need religion to understand/accept that there are evil forces in play here?

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
I believe the answer is simple and I realized it as a child many years years ago when an old woman was speaking about death. She said:

"If people didn't die, then the powerful and rich would rule forever."

What do people think the demons are promising them? Eternal life, rule over the earth (possibly parts of the universe), and having God's true believers as slaves.

Modern technology, hallucinogens, personalized medicine, and transhumanism is aimed at convincing people they can one day live in this body forever. It's a completely seductive idea to many especially the elites.

How they fall for this trap is beyond me.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
So you think you need religion to understand/accept that there are evil forces in play here?

If nothing else.
Biblical text heightens one's perspective beyond & above the mere here & now.

Whether it is contemplation of an afterlife.
Contemplation of the Spritual Realm.
Contemplation of morals, actions & consequence.
Or contemplation of sinister forces toying with & corrupting mankind.

Hermetic Seal

Pelican
Orthodox
Gold Member
The Ukraine conflict is the best thing to happen to Vox Day in years. Reading some of his recent posts, it's like the old Vox of 10-15 years ago. He knows military, tactics, and geopolitical stuff, so he finally has the chance to write about areas of expertise again instead of just calling people gamma all day. Of course the content is largely stuff you already know if you've been following the threads here but hey, I'll give credit where it's due.

The Ukraine conflict is the best thing to happen to Vox Day in years. Reading some of his recent posts, it's like the old Vox of 10-15 years ago. He knows military, tactics, and geopolitical stuff, so he finally has the chance to write about areas of expertise again instead of just calling people gamma all day. Of course the content is largely stuff you already know if you've been following the threads here but hey, I'll give credit where it's due.
Hes bounced back pretty good from his cringey Owen Benjamin shenanigans of 2019

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
I still read him daily but we can’t forget Q Anon.

BasedBaker

Robin
Trad Catholic
I still read him daily but we can’t forget Q Anon.
Agree, can't forget the Q Anon crap retardation and how he still works with Owen Benjamin. However, like Hermetic Seal(sorry, don't know how to @ your profile) stated, he is absolutely at his finest in this arena. He can't help himself to the gamma attacks still, but well worth dealing with one retarded posting for all the excellent posts between. This is his time to redeem himself and he clearly has.

inthefade

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
What is the TL; DR on Scott Adams swearing (at Vox?) so much? He is usually a pretty level headed guy.

He refuses to admit he was wrong on the vax. Calls himself the best "predictor" and vox went through his predictions point by point.

Easy_C

Peacock
Vox knows military tactics?

No. Not really. Not that It's in my wheelhouse to try to brag on this one, but I'm fairly certain I know more than him because I was an officer in a manuever/combat branch of the military with ops planning experience.

What he does do is link to some people who actually do know how that works.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
Vox knows military tactics?

No. Not really. Not that It's in my wheelhouse to try to brag on this one, but I'm fairly certain I know more than him because I was an officer in a manuever/combat branch of the military with ops planning experience.

What he does do is link to some people who actually do know how that works.
Is that a claim you can substantiate on any basis other than credentialism?