The Vox Day thread

Easy_C

Peacock
Is that a claim you can substantiate on any basis other than credentialism?

For starters, his recent blog posts don't actually discuss any military tactics. Most of what he does say that I've seen is just parroting things that Gonzalo Lira has already said, who himself is....a good deductive thinker but not a military expert.

king bast

Kingfisher
Protestant
I still read him daily but we can’t forget Q Anon.

Pardon my ignorance, but what about Q? I know I'll get plenty of eyerolls, but I never really got into the intricacies of Q, so I havent been let down by specific interpretations not coming to pass, but from my perspective, the idea that the degenerate western power structure is being exposed and (hopefully) dismantled is still very much on the table. When and how was it "debunked" to the satisfaction of all?

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Pardon my ignorance, but what about Q? I know I'll get plenty of eyerolls, but I never really got into the intricacies of Q, so I havent been let down by specific interpretations not coming to pass, but from my perspective, the idea that the degenerate western power structure is being exposed and (hopefully) dismantled is still very much on the table. When and how was it "debunked" to the satisfaction of all?
Have you noticed that absolutely nothing - literally not one single thing - has happened beyond the Deep State completing the centralization of their power?

the whole Q theory just reminds me of the movie Brazil where the protagonist feels so hopeless while living in a dystopia that he escapes into his own insanity by imagining a group of freedom fighters liberating him from the oppressive government.

midwest_struttin

Robin
Protestant
Q was a pied piper operation that lulled conservatives to sleep. It was an old Bolshevik playbook tactic. I remember when Anonymous Bosch called it a sit on your hands operation. It wasn't just Vox but another blogger who will not be named (who probably still thinks Q will save us).

RonaldB

Sparrow
Catholic
Q promised arrests of several swamp figures like Hillary Clinton. It talked about a Storm that never came. It said that Patriots were in control, but since Q's appearance only patriots have been arrested (Jan 6th is the best example). It also kept saying to trust Jeff Sessions who eventually resigned [Even Vox was disappointed about Session resigned which was the first time I saw him being a little dubious of Q].

Lets not forget all the numerology involved in 'Q' which is the best indicator that this was an intel operation. Their favorite number is 17 which I believe has a deep meaning in Masonry (I think).

king bast

Kingfisher
Protestant
The key here is I dont know how much of this was promised, and how much was just qtards imagining what they wanted to hear. I know they hoped it was going to be all wrapped up at the last US election, but was it ever promised? I dont know, as I said, I didnt bother following the drops, so to me, Q was just an interesting idea to keep in the back of my head.

Do I think that evil has been exposed in the last few years? Yes, though apparently not yet enough to be called anything like a "great awakening". We will see what happens with that.

Do I think that said evil has completed anything, or "won"? No, No I don't. Gods victory is assured, by which worldly mechanism it is achieved doesn't really matter.

Q might be a load of BS, but evil is being exposed, and evil will be defeated. Qtards are getting what they wanted, so its a little strange how it seemed to just run out of steam. Was the reason qtards stopped believing just because they ran out of patience?

Carolus

Sparrow
Protestant
He refuses to admit he was wrong on the vax. Calls himself the best "predictor" and vox went through his predictions point by point.

Too bad he couldn't predict what would happen when he married a single mother :cool:

inthefade

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Too bad he couldn't predict what would happen when he married a single mother :cool:
Indeed. Who could've guessed?

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox

That's pretty "gamma" of vox to be reveling in the divorce of Scott Adams, even if he is a nincompoop....

Very insecure of him frankly

not gonna lie, Vox is actually a decent singer lmao

Enoch

Hummingbird
No. Men who marry thot single mothers need to be ruthlessly mocked in public until no one will do it anymore.
Not to pile on but one of his step kids overdosed on fentanyl. Situation with mom / birth father / step dad obviously very bad.

I stopped using google chrome about 6 months ago and when I tried to check Scott's twitter from Brave I realized how irrelevant I now find him.

My only question is how long after signing the paperwork did his ex post start thirst posting her new status on Insta? 5 mins?

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
No. Men who marry thot single mothers need to be ruthlessly mocked in public until no one will do it anymore.
It's none of your business to mock another man's decisions in their personal life.

Pointing out the concerns of the idea is one thing. Shaming people over this seems to be the sort of Shadenfruede that is both UnChristian and not productive to the end goal.

Carolus

Sparrow
Protestant
It's none of your business to mock another man's decisions in their personal life.
Thank you for the reminder. I will take that into account next time I talk to a guy bragging about all his collage age sugar babies.

Just his personal life decisions. No one should be shamed for those!

Pantheon

Robin
Orthodox
So this man is an open theist because he can't make sense of the trinity? But who can? It is a modern tendency to 'make sense' of everything before you can believe it. Some things, you have to take on faith. So why not take it on faith instead of undermining the tradition and theology? If you don't submit to religious authority and doctrine you are a simply a modernist know-it-all.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Thank you for the reminder. I will take that into account next time I talk to a guy bragging about all his collage age sugar babies.

Just his personal life decisions. No one should be shamed for those!
Hey man, i'm sure you've never made an I'll informed decision out of lust, weakness, or lack of direction...

Your snark aside...I don't see how mocking the disolution or a relationship serves the purpose to prevent others from doing so. It's quite insecure.

The better way is to educate people on the statistics and reality than to mock those who've had to learn the lesson the hard way.

That's why it's hard for me to take vox and his criticisms of others seriously as it's always malicious and not rooted from a point to help people. Your comment reads that way also.