Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
p9Me1qgi.png

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
A woman was killed by her own son for converting to Christianity.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/man-c...mother-because-she-converted-to-christianity/

A 27-year-old man from northern Israel was charged on Monday with murdering his mother and hiding her body last month, after she converted from Islam to Orthodox Christianity.

According to the charge sheet, Rasha Muklasha, 46, left her husband and severed ties with her five children — including the suspect, Muad Hib — in 2006. She then moved from the town of Zarzir to Nof HaGalil and converted to Christianity.

Recently, she resumed contact with her children following the death of her ex-husband. Prosecutors allege that her conversion, which greatly angered Hib, was the motive for the murder.

Foresight

Robin
Catholic
Happened to come across this suspiciously false prophet like feminist Reverend in my recent searching for analysis of Biblical texts.

rvco

Banned
A woman was killed by her own son for converting to Christianity.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/man-c...mother-because-she-converted-to-christianity/
To be honest, I'm more concerned about the constant bullying of Christians by Zionist Anti-Christs in the West Bank than some stupid Muslim acting out in rage. There's an element of power dynamic involved.

There are senior Israeli cabinet ministers like Itamar Ben-Gvir who openly call for violence against Christians. Mansour Abbas, his Islamist opposite number, has never ever called for this.

Muslims can vary with regards to their treatment of Christians. Contrary to popular belief, Islam is more complex than the false dichotomy of ''tolerant paradise where Christians were treated utopically'' and ''Islam is a violent political ideology aimed at subjugating non-Muslims and worldwide domination''. However, they're heretical Christians. The Jews who run Israel are the synagogue of Satan.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic

After criticism, EU Equality Commission will review guidelines about avoiding Christmas language

A document published by the Equality Commission of the European Union calling to avoid using Christian terms has led to criticism.

It was the Italian newspaper Il Giornale which first pointed to a 30-page internal guide of the Equality Commissioner Helena Dalli, which aimed to train EU workers in more gender-neutral and LGBTQ-friendly language.

The document urges to “avoid assuming that everyone is Christian” because “not everyone celebrates the Christian holidays”. The Comission’s staff should therefore avoid terms such as “Christmas time” and instead use “Holiday times”.

In the effort to show the “diversity” of Europe, the Commission’s workers should also not use names “that are typically from one religion”. For example, it is better to use “Malika and Julio” to describe an “international couple”, instead of “Maria and John”, which are names with Christian roots.

Full story

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Happened to come across this suspiciously false prophet like feminist Reverend in my recent searching for analysis of Biblical texts.

Female reverend that is an apostate. Typical.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Inverted christmas lights cross in Granada:

Saragoza:

Reading the comments of the, rightfully, outraged Spanish people, I wonder how many are vaxxed and adhering to the Covid dictates? How many of them were in agreement at the restrictions on Christian places of worship? After all this just Satan, working through his human minions in authority, gloating at his victory over them.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Not sure where to put this article as some debate whether Mormons are true Christians or not. However, this is definitely negative. I don't understand how people can go to churches and think homosexuality is acceptable and should be encouraged. The other 3 issues women’s rights, civil rights and racial equality, sound good but we know what he probably means equal outcomes regardless of whether or not equal skills and effort were put in. Civil rights today does not mean what it mean in 1950.

I hope the church tells him to not let the door hit him as he walks out and that he is welcome back when he is willing to accept what being a Mormon means. He is welcome to join a nearby concretional church where his views will be quite welcome (most concretional churches I saw had rainbow flags proudly displayed out front).

GodfatherPartTwo

Kingfisher
Protestant
Not sure where to put this article as some debate whether Mormons are true Christians or not. However, this is definitely negative. I don't understand how people can go to churches and think homosexuality is acceptable and should be encouraged. The other 3 issues women’s rights, civil rights and racial equality, sound good but we know what he probably means equal outcomes regardless of whether or not equal skills and effort were put in. Civil rights today does not mean what it mean in 1950.

I hope the church tells him to not let the door hit him as he walks out and that he is welcome back when he is willing to accept what being a Mormon means. He is welcome to join a nearby concretional church where his views will be quite welcome (most concretional churches I saw had rainbow flags proudly displayed out front).

They are not Christians. A denial of the Trinity and a rejection of the divinity of Christ is outside any meaningful definition of historical Christianity.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
My big concern with Mormons is the fact that I think Joseph Smith lied to get power and women. I know that my doubts will greatly upset Mormons reading this.
Only Mormon dude i ever met was a weirdo whom joined the Mormon church for the chicks but was constantly dumped. He's now in Mongolia trying to convert the people there...i imagine he's got a few wives...

I did date a chruxh of latter-day saints girl once in college whom was out of the Chruch. She was so sweet and really doted on me...but i knew I'd ruin her so I broke it off.... It was one of the few times I actually developed a conscience and didn't escalate the relationship into fornication. I feel pretty good about that in retrospect

GodfatherPartTwo

Kingfisher
Protestant
I did date a chruxh of latter-day saints girl once in college whom was out of the Chruch. She was so sweet and really doted on me...but i knew I'd ruin her so I broke it off.... It was one of the few times I actually developed a conscience and didn't escalate the relationship into fornication. I feel pretty good about that in retrospect
Heh... I dated one back in high school. I saw it what for what it was: good, white, Christian livin mixed with heretical, freemasonic beliefs. After I saw her flirting with other guys I broke it off. She got knocked up a few years later and her and the guy married quickly after.

KoolDoon

Banned
Protestant
As heretical as Mormonism is, they have some good things going in regards to community values and many babies, White babies - the elites hate that. There are also TV shows about how bad the Amish are and how good it is for young Amish to abandon Amish life. The Amish seem very resilient to that non-sense, while Mormons became very worldly in recent years. Mitt Romney is Mormon and there are many more Mormons like him.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The compromise is still wrong. People should be allowed to discriminate against others in housing. There are even some atheists that probably wouldn't want to rent to homosexuals out of principle.

Utah has a lot of Californians moving in and I am not surprised they are destroying the state. Mountains are both a blessing and a curse in modern America (at least west of the Mississippi River). They offer great recreation opportunities but they also attract a lot of degenerates who ruin formerly nice places.