The war against Christianity.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
The compromise is still wrong. People should be allowed to discriminate against others in housing. There are even some atheists that probably wouldn't want to rent to homosexuals out of principle.

Utah has a lot of Californians moving in and I am not surprised they are destroying the state. Mountains are both a blessing and a curse in modern America (at least west of the Mississippi River). They offer great recreation opportunities but they also attract a lot of degenerates who ruin formerly nice places.
Paradise always attracts locusts. Unfortunately.

JoeChill

Woodpecker
Protestant
Gold Member
Two good books on this matter are: "Persecution: How Liberals are Waging War Against Christians" by David Limbaugh and "The Marketing of Evil" by David Kupelian. "Dark Agenda" by David Horowitz was also worthwhile. Horowitz wrote about the tragic shooting that took place on 5 November 2017 at First Baptist Church (Sutherland Springs, Texas). The gunman was, thankfully, stopped by an NRA firearms instructor named Stephen Willeford (but not before 26 people were killed).

Of course, the anti-Christians responded to this tragedy with jeers. Keith Olbermann tweeted that Speaker Ryan should proctologize himself with his prayers. Representative Pramila Jayapal tweeted: "They were praying when it happened. They don't need our prayers. They need us to address gun violence." Paula Poundstone sneered: "If prayers were the answer, wouldn't people at a church service be safe?" Wil Weaton tweeted, "The murdered victims were in a church. If prayers did anything, they'd still be alive, you worthless sack of ....."

Last edited:

JoeChill

Woodpecker
Protestant
Gold Member
Lest we forget, Planned Parenthood made a video promoting hatred and violence towards people in the pro-life movement. WARNING, the following link contains disturbing material: https://archive.fo/YKBUw

The video in question can still be found on Youtube.

gat

Robin
Protestant
This twisted woman teaches kids:

Interesting that she mentions 'bonds' in her poem. That must be a valid (and probably underutilized) attack vector then - to take away or limit schools' powers by speaking with the bonding agent.

Athanasius

Pelican
Protestant

It's interesting to read the comments of this older but still moving flash mob. Symphony and classical musicians are often dreadful leftists. I was once part of a church that would occasionally hire in symphony musicians for special services, and remember seeing one of the musicians reading a book during the sermon. One of God's jokes is getting those who hate Him to full-throatedly sing of his endless majesty and the Kingdom of Christ via the sublime Handel chorus. Throw God out the door and He'll come back through the window.

Merry Christmas.

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
Catholic
I jiust pulled up 'Die Welt' which used to be one of Germany's most conservative major newspapers. Very sad to see the atomization and subversion of society at full display here. It's Christmas Eve for crying out loud and their front page advertises 'alternative voodoo beliefs'. What a sad state of affairs and I frankly pity them. What used to be a time of reflection, love, community, and celebration surrounded by your loved ones has turned into an ugly display of individualism, pride, and vapid pursuits that lead nowhere and leave you empty.

Last edited:

CaliforniaBased

Robin
Catholic
The compromise is still wrong. People should be allowed to discriminate against others in housing. There are even some atheists that probably wouldn't want to rent to homosexuals out of principle.

Utah has a lot of Californians moving in and I am not surprised they are destroying the state. Mountains are both a blessing and a curse in modern America (at least west of the Mississippi River). They offer great recreation opportunities but they also attract a lot of degenerates who ruin formerly nice places.
Tell me about it. Every time I visit a National Park , half the people are looking at me and my friends like we are some sort of maniacs because we are normally functioning men who act a bit rough and eat the wildlife while smoking cigarettes.

As heretical as Mormonism is, they have some good things going in regards to community values and many babies, White babies - the elites hate that. There are also TV shows about how bad the Amish are and how good it is for young Amish to abandon Amish life. The Amish seem very resilient to that non-sense, while Mormons became very worldly in recent years. Mitt Romney is Mormon and there are many more Mormons like him.

I recently had my car get a flat in front of a Mormon church. The sense of discipline, willingness to help others and old fashioned gender roles these people have is commendable. The old guy helping us out had a no quitting get it done attitude, and the Mormon chicks had a super friendly cheer you on attitude. I agree that Mormonism has some serious flaws and is basically a cult, but they do have some things right.

scarfaceantonio

Robin
Other Christian

My question is, is she on the right side... or was your comment more critical? Sorry, if I didnt get it :squintlol:....
I would say the war against Christianity happens in FULL Intensity, WITHIN the church.... Thats how it always was. Christ had his toughest battles with "his own" people (religios people).

Obviosly Paul is a huge stumbling block for many. I can understand why he is hated by muslims so much for example, and accused of creating a new Religion o_O....

For me he is very trustworthy, specially chosen by the LORD to bring Christ to the Gentiles. No wonder the Apostels recognized him (later) and learned from him.

Lawrence87

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I take a lot of solace in how impotent the hatred of Christianity is.

People cannot handle that what Christ did for us is not possible to undo. They can round us all up and kill us if they wanted to, and it would not make any difference to our Salvation.

The impotent rage of the demonic is pure joy to me.

Tear the world down, burn it all. Build your evil worldly utopian kingdom... You're still going to hell, and you still aren't going to be able to kill God.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

The disturbing thing is not so much merely that religious items are discarded, but that people like these automatically have agenda X, Y and Z also in their bag. In other words, when you see her with all respect, you know she's anti religion, pro gay, pro corona measures, against family, against any tradition, pro climate change narrative. People like these have bought in to every agenda in the book and distribute that to the kids, which is disturbing.
I take a lot of solace in how impotent the hatred of Christianity is.

People cannot handle that what Christ did for us is not possible to undo. They can round us all up and kill us if they wanted to, and it would not make any difference to our Salvation.

The impotent rage of the demonic is pure joy to me.

Tear the world down, burn it all. Build your evil worldly utopian kingdom... You're still going to hell, and you still aren't going to be able to kill God.
Well said! With regard to thehe last thing though, let's hope people repent, especially those who are raging against truth out of a desperate heart searching for truth, and in their madness that they can't find it blindly destroy everything, believing they're doing good. Personally I'd to go through the phase to come to the conclusion that the direction of the world cannot and will not be changed, which was hard because at the start you want to warn people, but people can only see the red pill if they choose to take it themselves, we can lead them in the right direction though.

7-5

Sparrow
Other Christian
Saving the "Turn the other cheek" 4chan post on this forum:
View attachment 37926

Verily!
Context is of the utmost importance in study of anything.

Forgive my impertinence in weighing in, but the quote inspired me:

Utilizing context needn't be a 'brainy' or 'erudite' thing to do (for those without access to books or time).
You just need to ask yourself what you actually know about what you're reading.

I.e. 'This was written when? *Thousands* of years ago?! I wonder what differences in everyday life they had to account for when whomever wrote this...'

Or: 'Surely this wasn't in English initially? Do the words in whatever original account have meanings or allusions I simply could not anticipate without being informed?'

Or even: 'I know how my peers and I understand this... But we have running water and medicine. How did lack of (easy) access to those things affect their codes of behavior?'

If you come up short on such answers or can only offer conjecture, it might be time to consult other sources (at your own pace, of course) instead of your own 'understanding'.

Such lines of questioning have helped me in my own study. As well as when discussing with non-believers who bring up the inevitable 'Yeah, but [insert common question/concern], so that's why your whole thing is stupid!'

You'd be surprised by how just asking things like the above makes even the most outwardly arrogant person pause for thought.

And if you can get them to pause, you can likely get them to investigate. If you can get them to investigate, they might reconsider some very important things.

Forgive the length of my post.