The war against Christianity.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Ironically, this guy would only have been doing the Lord's work because that was the entire point.
He would want Jesus dead before passover. Which would cause prophecy of his death by passover to fail.

But Jesus has demonstrated that every time they tried to kill him before that time is it is impossible to assassinate him.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Cross post from the Race Riots thread.

These young white punks are Bolsheviks, not BLM protesters. Christian persecution is ramping up. Shame on the witnesses who stood by and did nothing while holding up their stupid mobile phones.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Los Angeles' Grace Community Church and Pastor John MacArthur have come under fire for deciding to hold in-person church services despite California Gov. Gavin Newsom's (D) Wuhan coronavirus declaration that bans church assemblies. The City of Los Angeles slapped the church with a cease and desist letter and threatened to charge both the church and Pastor MacArthur, as an individual, a $1,000 a day fine. The pastor also faced the possibility of being arrested should in-person services to continue.

The church held firm in its position and even challenged the City in court. A judge ruled in Grace Community Church's favor, saying they were deemed an essential service. The order allowed them to remain open and hold indoor services inside the church until a full hearing takes place on September 4.

The County of Los Angeles decided to circumvent the order. The County's Public Works Department Issued a 30-day termination notice to the church for a lease agreement for a large portion of the parking lot, which has been in place continuously since 1975.

According to the documents reviewed by Townhall, the church has to evacuate the property on October 1. Any items that are left in the parking lot at that time will be considered County property.

Jenna Ellis, the Special Counsel to the Thomas More Society and legal counsel for the church, said this is a way for the County to retaliate against her client.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Tabernacle stolen, from the Cathedral no less.

The Bishop of St. Catharines, Ontario is pleading for thieves to return the consecrated Host after the tabernacle was stolen from the St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral on Tuesday.
“The tabernacle can be replaced. It’s the contents (...) that is what is so precious to us. That’s what’s irreplaceable,” said Bergie, adding that he hopes that no harm is done to the Blessed Sacrament.
Tabernacle Stole - Ontario Canada

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Wow. God Bless Jim Caviezel for calling out the weak "political" church.

Edit. I had to re-watch the clip again because something's bothering me. Around the 2:13 mark, it looks like Fox censored something Jim said. Can anyone confirm if that part's censored or not? :hmm: Also, watch Jim's body language at the end of the clip where he's disgusted. (I think he rolled his eyes.)

Amen.

Jim Caviezel's new movie, "Infidel", came out recently. I am going to check it out when I get a chance.

Hollywood dropped him because of his role in Mel Gibson's film. I now have more respect for Jim Caviezel because one can tell he's a pretty religious person.

Last edited:

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Southern Baptist Convention name change

This will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. I attended 3 separate southern baptist churches when I lived in Tennessee and even at that time about 3 years ago the pastors were saying that the leadership of the convention was causing big time division and that they would be ready to leave and just rename themselves a "bible believing church" if they went to far. This would be too far.

It essentially denigrates the southern history of confederate churches. This will be the leading edge of a "yankee go home" movement that is coming as blue state emigrants move to nashville and knoxville. The cities are fine, but when they push into the suburbs and countryside...

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Via Andrew Torba (Gab founder):
"I’ve spoken to many Christians on Gab who are totally exhausted with their local churches buying into (and preaching!) woke critical race theory. These folks are discovering great fellowship with other Christians here on Gab. Our churches, like everything else, have been subverted by the enemy.

In many ways, digital churches are forming here on Gab. We have groups of Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox believers gathering and worshiping, discussing, and preaching the Word of God. A church is not confined to a physical space.

Matthew 18:20

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

. A church is not confined to a physical space.
As Protestant churches close their door, the marxist who run them would literally rather see them burn down than have conservative Christians - or I should just say 'Christians' take them over. The Epsicopal church has literally done this several times - in one case selling a church below cost to muslims who converted it into a mosque and refusing to sell to the local conservative congregation that wanted to buy it.

Grey

Sparrow
As Protestant churches close their door, the marxist who run them would literally rather see them burn down than have conservative Christians - or I should just say 'Christians' take them over. The Epsicopal church has literally done this several times - in one case selling a church below cost to muslims who converted it into a mosque and refusing to sell to the local conservative congregation that wanted to buy it.
I wish I was surprised by stuff like this.