The war against Christianity.

The woke fake believer
EqlMsy9XAAkR6gZ

Their only true colors. Burn Loot Murder, but destroying places of worship and congregation and connection to the Almighty is their surest of goals. Their leaders are proven voodoo-mystics who adhere to black magic rituals and necromancy from the darkest recesses of inhuman savagery. Yes I am calling all practices out of Africa to be evil. No different than any pantheonic system of a civilization at the core because all of it is a distraction from God, others are just more virulent. Their followers are all crazed loons, the force emanating from the leaders infects the foot-soldiers. Saw other posts of them burning bibles and Lord knows what else.

To Mr. Cheong, yes something will be done about it, just not right now.
Yeah, they don't just call it the dark continent because of the color of the people's skin. There is something there much darker and yes, evil. It had to be brought out and spread all over the world since it was contained otherwise.

Ah yes, the old "I'm offended by your Bible" rhetoric. Reminded me of this quote from John Macarthur:

"If the truth offends, then let it offend. People have been living their whole lives in offense to God; let them be offended for awhile."

Perhaps the cafe should display this passage as a reminder to all:

"The grass withers, the flower fades,
but the word of our God will stand forever."

Isaiah 40:8
Yes offended by the Bible, it is a horrible book. Actually it is to those who defy God and the truth. They will seek to ban it.

Sadly they don't care nor will they, they got their 15s of fame. That's all that matters in their minds.
They are being led by the master that they have given themselves over to. Just as God has said to not worry about what you will say when brought before the rulers, these demon infested beings are being led the same way. Satan is a mocker, a counterfeit. This is a curse being placed upon our nation.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Did a Methodist leader who is a member of the US Senate or House pray in the name of Brahma ?

Not sure if he was a Methodist leader but whoever led the prayer did. Said something to the effect of "we ask the monotheistic god, and the Hindu god Brahma, and all the other gods...xyz".