The war against Christianity.

When there was a massacre of 300+ Christians n the far east - (i can't even remember where because it went off the media radar so quickly) a few years ago, the Washington Post had an editorial basically saying 'let's not get too worked up about it' similar to Nancy Pelosi's "people will do what people will do" response to seven months of violent riots.

Wow, can you guys imagine 750 Muslims or Hindus being killed in a terrorist attack? The mainstream media would not shut up about it for a month minimum. But if Christians are being mass slaughtered there's no mentioning at all, it's memory holed.

Christianity is at war, whether or not the media as well as Christian leaders want to admit it or not.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
When there was a massacre of 300+ Christians n the far east - (i can't even remember where because it went off the media radar so quickly) a few years ago, the Washington Post had an editorial basically saying 'let's not get too worked up about it' similar to Nancy Pelosi's "people will do what people will do" response to seven months of violent riots.

The Sri Lanka bombings, probably. The left infamously referred to the martyrs as "Easter worshippers", as if they were paying homage to some pagan god with the name Easter.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Got this forwarded email today:

American Christianity and the Legacy of White Supremacy

Friday, February 12

2:30-4:00 pm Eastern Time

This panel will feature presentations and a conversation among three eminent scholars of religion who have each written a recent cutting-edge book on American Christianity and its racial legacy.

Robert P. Jones, PRRI, is the author of White Too Long: The Legacy of White Supremacy in American Christianity (2020), Anthea Butler, University of Pennsylvania, is the author of White Evangelical Racism: The Politics of Morality in America (February 2021), and Khyati Joshi, Farleigh Dickinson University, is the author of White Christian Privilege: The Illusion of Religious Equality in America (2020).

The event is free, but registration is required:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_oUXF8h2cQHuKJAlO8qvWbA.

European Christendom is the only entity that has successfully dealt with organized Jewry. That's why they're attacking white Christians.

Its really sad to see all the persecuted Christians and just how little the media ever covers it. You can turn on CNN or MSNBC and see all the antichristian sentiments. Even in the United States we see fast food places like Chick fil a getting vandalized for the Owners comments on LGBT's. Owners of Christian bakeries are being charged with discrimination based on sexual orientation for refusing service to a lesbian couples. In the end all I can say is prepare for some very serious persecution if you live in the west.

Hannukah was basically invented as a Christmas ripoff, as was "Kwanza".

This thread gives me the impression that out of all religions, the powers of darkness hate Christianity the most. For neutral observers this gives Christianity some validation.
Absolutely. I have begun to investigate Christianity after years of rejecting it and am glad I have done so, as there have been many positive changes my life. However, I can honestly say that a major reason was that it became clear to me that the ruling elites are Luciferians who seem to hate Christianity and so that is exactly where I want to be. Also, if they are so hell-bent on destroying it, there must be something about it that threatens them and so of course I wanted to know what that was.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Hannukah was basically invented as a Christmas ripoff, as was "Kwanza".

The celebration of Hannukah dates back at least to Second Temple Judaism, when it was called the Feast of Dedication, extolling the triumphs of the Maccabbees.

Indeed, Jesus Christ celebrated Hanukkah, as the Gospels attest (John 10: 22-30).

Of course, whether Hanukkah as it is celebrated today has borrowed from Christmas in its outward manifestations is a separate question.

tychomaz

Sparrow
Its really sad to see all the persecuted Christians and just how little the media ever covers it. You can turn on CNN or MSNBC and see all the antichristian sentiments. Even in the United States we see fast food places like Chick fil a getting vandalized for the Owners comments on LGBT's. Owners of Christian bakeries are being charged with discrimination based on sexual orientation for refusing service to a lesbian couples. In the end all I can say is prepare for some very serious persecution if you live in the west.

A Baptist church in LA was bombed by sodomites in last month. The church is listed on the SPLC as a “hate group” but they’re the ones that get bombed and nobody says anything.

The celebration of Hannukah dates back at least to Second Temple Judaism, when it was called the Feast of Dedication, extolling the triumphs of the Maccabbees.

Indeed, Jesus Christ celebrated Hanukkah, as the Gospels attest (John 10: 22-30).

Of course, whether Hanukkah as it is celebrated today has borrowed from Christmas in its outward manifestations is a separate question.
Yes, I know. Just like all Jewish holidays, it celebrates a situation where Jews defeated their enemies. (What a wonderful, compassionate religion!) However, it was revived much later (late 1800's, I think) so Jewish kids wouldn't feel left out during the Christmas season.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
@GMRench: Pastor James Coates was on my show last week and was arrested again yesterday for holding a church service this past Sunday. Alberta/Canada is acting like Chinese Communist, and the citizens need to have their government stand down. Share this far and wide. Here is a message from Pastor Coates wife:

8de4523111d8d828.jpeg

I wish there was a man like this is my area. I have wanted to start attending church but unfortunately, it seems every single Christian leader in my area has cucked to COVID and closed. (Liquor and cannabis stores are considered essential services and going strong, though.). I absolutely refuse to attend an online service but would willingly risk getting yet another $880 fine (I have already been given three for other infractions of the clown world covid restrictions) if there was a preacher willing to preach in person. God bless this man.

Roosh

Cardinal
@GMRench: Pastor James Coates was on my show last week and was arrested again yesterday for holding a church service this past Sunday. Alberta/Canada is acting like Chinese Communist, and the citizens need to have their government stand down. Share this far and wide. Here is a message from Pastor Coates wife:

8de4523111d8d828.jpeg
Another story about it:

jarlo

Woodpecker
I wish there was a man like this is my area. I have wanted to start attending church but unfortunately, it seems every single Christian leader in my area has cucked to COVID and closed. (Liquor and cannabis stores are considered essential services and going strong, though.). I absolutely refuse to attend an online service but would willingly risk getting yet another $880 fine (I have already been given three for other infractions of the clown world covid restrictions) if there was a preacher willing to preach in person. God bless this man.
Can you go an hour or two out to a more rural area? Some places might not be advertising for obvious reasons. Maybe make a list of churches to drive by each Sunday and see if you can find one with a filled up parking lot or people going inside.