The war against Christianity.

The aetheist's emperor chipping away again today.

Such a loathsome individual.

This narrative will be taken up by the uncountable swathes of his midwit fans.

You wonder how he made those connections, assumptions and conclusions without providing hard, scientific data; a thing these 'atheists' surely adore.

Any discerning individual could clearly see he has no insight into the matters he mentions in the tweet.

na5SbGj0.png

Bravo for sharing this! We ought to consider this picture a work of art. We shall call it:

The Soul Of The Jew Personified

That individual is probably possessed.

Let's examine this passage:

"qui dixit illi sine prius saturari filios non est enim bonum sumere panem filiorum et mittere canibus, at illa respondit et dicit ei utique Domine nam et catelli sub mensa comedunt de micis puerorum, et ait illi propter hunc sermonem vade exiit daemonium de filia tua..."

"Who said to her: suffer first the children to be filled: for it is not good to take the bread of the children and cast it to the dogs. But she answered and said to him: Yea, Lord; for the whelps also eat under the table of the crumbs of the children. And he said to her: For this saying, go thy way. The devil is gone out of thy daughter..."

Mark 7:27-29

A similar incident happens in Matthew 15:21-28. It could even be the same incident, but from St. Matthew's perspective vs. St. Mark (St. Peter's in a way.)

Several things are going on in this scene.

1. There is no racism happening. Our Lord was not racist, to assume that would be to assume He sinned which He was incapable of. If you believe that The Lord is racist, then leave Christianity, because your belief means we are all damned.

2. The term "dog" is used in in semitic cultures as an insult, and not a good term to be called. The Lord is not insulting her though.

3. Jesus' ministry was to the Jews, not the Gentiles, that would come later with St. Paul. Jesus doesn't want to waste His time.

4. Jesus on another level is "testing" the woman. "How badly do you want this? How great is your faith?" She could turn around and walk away, but she doesn't because she has faith. In the version in St. Matthew's Gospel, The Lord tells her that her faith is great.

Pray for that individual.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
That individual is probably possessed.

Let's examine this passage:

"qui dixit illi sine prius saturari filios non est enim bonum sumere panem filiorum et mittere canibus, at illa respondit et dicit ei utique Domine nam et catelli sub mensa comedunt de micis puerorum, et ait illi propter hunc sermonem vade exiit daemonium de filia tua..."

"Who said to her: suffer first the children to be filled: for it is not good to take the bread of the children and cast it to the dogs. But she answered and said to him: Yea, Lord; for the whelps also eat under the table of the crumbs of the children. And he said to her: For this saying, go thy way. The devil is gone out of thy daughter..."

Mark 7:27-29

A similar incident happens in Matthew 15:21-28. It could even be the same incident, but from St. Matthew's perspective vs. St. Mark (St. Peter's in a way.)

Several things are going on in this scene.

1. There is no racism happening. Our Lord was not racist, to assume that would be to assume He sinned which He was incapable of. If you believe that The Lord is racist, then leave Christianity, because your belief means we are all damned.

2. The term "dog" is used in in semitic cultures as an insult, and not a good term to be called. The Lord is not insulting her though.

3. Jesus' ministry was to the Jews, not the Gentiles, that would come later with St. Paul. Jesus doesn't want to waste His time.

4. Jesus on another level is "testing" the woman. "How badly do you want this? How great is your faith?" She could turn around and walk away, but she doesn't because she has faith. In the version in St. Matthew's Gospel, The Lord tells her that her faith is great.

Pray for that individual.
We went over this in Church about 6 weeks ago or something like that.

The racism cries show exactly how ignorant these folks are.

Jesus knew her faith was strong, he needed a public witness to the fact that all who believe in him are saved regardless of race ect...

It was actually the opposite of racism.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

A group of feminists taking part in a women’s rights march in Oaxaca City on Sunday attacked Ss. Cosmas and Damian parish, as well as other buildings, both public and private.

As part of the protests organized in Mexico for International Women’s Day, masked women armed with stout sticks broke open the outer doors of Ss. Cosmas and Damian March 7, smashed the windows of the inner doors, gained entry and stormed inside to tag the interior with graffiti, destroy glass cases, windows, pews, and a confessional.

A statue of Saint Jude was also destroyed, and one of the pews was damaged and thrown out onto the street.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
California will be voting for a new ethnic studies curriculum that wants to "de-colonize" the Americas, part of which means displacing God. Instead students will offer chants to Aztec deities

This religious concept is fleshed out in the model curriculum’s official “ethnic studies community chant.” The curriculum recommends that teachers lead their students in a series of indigenous songs, chants, and affirmations, including the “In Lak Ech Affirmation,” which appeals directly to the Aztec gods. Students first clap and chant to the god Tezkatlipoka—whom the Aztecs traditionally worshipped with human sacrifice and cannibalism—asking him for the power to be “warriors” for “social justice.” Next, the students chant to the gods Quetzalcoatl, Huitzilopochtli, and Xipe Totek, seeking “healing epistemologies” and “a revolutionary spirit.” Huitzilopochtli, in particular, is the Aztec deity of war and inspired hundreds of thousands of human sacrifices during Aztec rule. Finally, the chant comes to a climax with a request for “liberation, transformation, [and] decolonization,” after which students shout “Panche beh! Panche beh!” in pursuit of ultimate “critical consciousness.”

Youtube recommended me this video on a woman who deconverted from Christianity and how much more better she is as an Atheist happier and fulfilled:

Looks like Youtube trying to make me Atheist again.

It seems its the groups she hung out and the bad theology that ultimately damned her:

Last edited:
Some of those deconversion testimonies seem to puzzle me. For those people the word of God is inert. And seems to do nothing for them.

They pray and pray and pray for God to reveal himself to them but they are met with silence.

And so they disbelieve.

UFO

Chicken
Mindcancer spreading at lightning speed.

Why are the gangs not offing and kidnapping these people? Seems like fair game. I'm pretty sure everyone in Mexico would look the other way, not to mention these are all trust fund babies from the local Univa.

I didn't think Mexicans were into Feminism. That said a girl I once dated out there temporarily got into it and I dumped her right around that time. But I thought it was an isolated thing. My wife and I were thinking of moving to GDL to escape the bs that's currently happening here in Canada, is this a mistake?

Some of those deconversion testimonies seem to puzzle me. For those people the word of God is inert. And seems to do nothing for them.

They pray and pray and pray for God to reveal himself to them but they are met with silence.

And so they disbelieve.
Matthew 13:
18 “Listen then to what the parable of the sower means: 19 When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart. This is the seed sown along the path. 20 The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. 21 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 22 The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth, choke the word, making it unfruitful.
23 But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”

Peacock
Gold Member
Why are the gangs not offing and kidnapping these people? Seems like fair game. I'm pretty sure everyone in Mexico would look the other way, not to mention these are all trust fund babies from the local Univa.

I didn't think Mexicans were into Feminism. That said a girl I once dated out there temporarily got into it and I dumped her right around that time. But I thought it was an isolated thing. My wife and I were thinking of moving to GDL to escape the bs that's currently happening here in Canada, is this a mistake?

Mexican gangs are not Christian, they are satanists, mostly into the meztizo death cult of santa muerte, which is a fusion of satanism with ancient Aztec beliefs, entirely consistent with freemasonry. Most gangs across the world (mafia, Asian triads etc) are masonic. One of the emerging Mexican gangs, the Knight Templars, are formally satanitst who engage in human sacrifices and cannibalism:

The mafia was founded in the 19th century by Mazzini in Italy, a leading mason.

"Giuseppe Mazzini, a Thirty-Third Degree Mason, founded a group of revolutionaries called Young Italy. Their goal was to free Italy from the control of monarchy and the Pope. They succeeded, and Mazzini is honored as a patriot in Italy. However, in the process, the Mafia was born. The Young Italy revolutionaries needed money, and they:

"...supported themselves by robbing banks, looting or burning businesses if protection money was not paid, and kidnapping for ransom. Throughout Italy the word spread that "Mazzini autorizza furti, incendi e attentati," meaning, 'Mazzini authorizes theft, arson, and kidnapping.' This phrase was shortened to the acronym, M.A.F.I.A. Organized crime was born." (John Daniel, "Scarlet and the Beast," Vol. I., pages 330-331)

Mussolini totally crushed the Mafia in 5 years, a very easy task for any determined ruler with full authority to enforce a moral law, but after he was deposed, the mafia was put back in charge of Italy by the American deep state, the same way they put the yakuza in charge in Japan. Organized crime can easily be shut down if there was a will at the top to crush it (instead of using it as a financial resource and enforcement process), especially with the kind of surveillance technology we have today (voice and face recognition, AI etc). In China today Xi is wiping out their triads, which have had a firm foothold in China since the Opium Wars and are still in operation in Hong Kong.