The war against Silicon Valley has begun

Built to Fade

Woodpecker
Alpha_Romeo said:
It's already here at a small scale. Just go to Reddit, write up some red pill stuff and watch your "karma score" enter the negative numbers quickly if your Reddit account isn't already sent to the shadow realm.

Here's a list of the most down voted posts.

But one things for sure, you won't rack up a -667000 "post karma score" unless you're EA.

Built to Fade said:
EA summed up in one post: (From the Star Wars Battlefront 2 incident)
OP dateline=1510497416 said:
This is a joke. I'll be contacting EA support for a refund... I can't even playing fucking Darth Vader?!?!? Disgusting. This age of "micro-transactions" has gone WAY too far. Leave it to EA though to stretch the boundaries.
EA said:
The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes.

As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from the Open Beta and other adjustments made to milestone rewards before launch. Among other things, we're looking at average per-player credit earn rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that players have challenges that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via gameplay.

We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the community has put forth around the current topics here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets.

Our team will continue to make changes and monitor community feedback and update everyone as soon and as often as we can.
I know it's Reddit, but a -667000 net rating for that post says everything about EA. The negative rating of the EA post is higher than at least the next 189 most negatively rated posts combined, and possibly more than the next 500 combined.

EA will never learn.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
bacon said:
This image is from a Bank of America report in April 2018. Technology is barely regulated compared to other sectors of the economy.
I dread to even ask, but why on earth is manufacturing so heavily regulated? It can't be because of cars because transport is in a category of its own.

Repo

Hummingbird
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
bacon said:
This image is from a Bank of America report in April 2018. Technology is barely regulated compared to other sectors of the economy.
I dread to even ask, but why on earth is manufacturing so heavily regulated? It can't be because of cars because transport is in a category of its own.
My guess would be because heavy machinery in factories can be incredibly dangerous and requires many safety regulations. Nobody working for Facebook ever accidentally fell into a vat of molten metal by messing up on an email :sleepy:

Roosh

Cardinal
bacon said:
To allow for its destruction and movement to China so that the USA can be a "service economy" full of office slaves that can eventually be hooked up to Facebook and Google's AI systems.

Alpha_Romeo

Kingfisher
Repo said:
bacon said:
My guess would be because heavy machinery in factories can be incredibly dangerous and requires many safety regulations. Nobody working for Facebook ever accidentally fell into a vat of molten metal by messing up on an email :sleepy:
This was actually discussed in Joe Rogan's interview with Elon Musk when they were discussing the regulation of AI. It took a shit-load of deaths before seat-belts in cars where mandated by law.

This is why people are so heavily dedicated to Bitcoin. With a clear way to manage money independent of the power structures of government, you can build an internet that is *actually* free.

pk9090

Robin
Roosh said:
bacon said:
To allow for its destruction and movement to China so that the USA can be a "service economy" full of office slaves that can eventually be hooked up to Facebook and Google's AI systems.
True, and that service economy will happen the same way that went on here in my country with the UE destroying manufacturing so that we depend heavily from central Europe, France and Germany.

By the way Roosh, sorry to hijack the thread a little, but I cant sent you pm's and was expecting to call you in the next Roosh hour, but because it wont happen I want to see if you will be in Eastern Europe, from beginning November I will be Poland and will go down to Greece in December, if you can I would enjoy to talk with you and pay you a beer. If you ever can pm'me, I tell you where I will be.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
pk9090 said:
By the way Roosh, sorry to hijack the thread a little, but I cant sent you pm's and was expecting to call you in the next Roosh hour, but because it wont happen I want to see if you will be in Eastern Europe, from beginning November I will be Poland and will go down to Greece in December, if you can I would enjoy to talk with you and pay you a beer. If you ever can pm'me, I tell you where I will be.

I come from the software space and spent a couple years working in Silicon Valley. The mentality is truly that of a hivemind but once you get into the world deep enough, you start to realize how these people really think. Hypocrisy in Silicon Valley is unrivaled but what really got me to leave the bay and head back out east was the total lack of human emotion there. You talk to empty shells of people with no life to them at all whatsoever and no concern for their fellow person. You are either in or you are either out, there is this special lack of empathy which makes you realize why people there are so loathed throughout the country.

Every single thing they accuse others of doing? They do.

The Theranos debacle as well as the extreme double standards they operate under. These people are used to not being challenged in their lives, ever. Most of all, their supporters are poor immigrants practically held at gun point and overworked while being underpaid. Even the Americans unfortunate to work for them see the hypocrisy and flee.

Meanwhile you will see homeless people shooting up right next to a fancy apartment in the bay. This is not a political post at all but Silicon Valley is a hivemind waiting to be exposed but this is where it actually gets worse.

You see, these people? They move! Ask Colorado and Austin, TX. These people will flood decent cities and towns with their nonsense and vibe, ruining them long-term. Even Austin is not what it used to be due to the California cancer. It's different too because these people do not stay in the same dumps they built, they spread like a virus. I live in NYC and while high cost of livings should traditionally keep them out, the overinflated tech salaries make it possible for them to flood even good east coast cities.

After working there I gotta say, you guys have not dealt with this kind of a personality. It is a cold killer personality mixed in with entitlement and a total lack of regard for their fellow human being.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Hope facebook, tinder/bumble and instagram get banned. Anything that will limit the amount of time women spend on social media.

Men in Silicon Valley desperately need to read Roosh's book, 'Game'. Maybe Day Bang and Bang too. Would like to see pick up artist youtube videos from Mountain View, Redwood, San Jose and Palo Alto
My cousin is in her 20s and works for one of the big tech companies in the Bay Area...she's also as conservative as I am if not more so and complains that she can't find a guy because she's a good looking girl and gets plenty of male attention but they're all SJW pussies and simps.

The day after the 2016 election she had to spend half the day hiding in the bathroom because she couldn't stop laughing at all her coworkers who were openly bawling at their desks.

My cousin is in her 20s and works for one of the big tech companies in the Bay Area...she's also as conservative as I am if not more so and complains that she can't find a guy because she's a good looking girl and gets plenty of male attention but they're all SJW pussies and simps.

The day after the 2016 election she had to spend half the day hiding in the bathroom because she couldn't stop laughing at all her coworkers who were openly bawling at their desks.
My company had an "All Hands" when Trump got elected with leadership talking about how we need to stick together. I am new and according to rules cannot talk about dating and race yet but man oh man, you saw some real fucking hypocrisy on display in that all hands. When you knew the same people who were crying about Trump's election personally, especially what they said in private team meetings and happy hours, it became too much.

You wonder how people live with themselves being this openly hypocritical. I think a part of why this culture has gone so strong is because no one has called them out on their crap; politics aside, this is just pure human nature. You have these self-righteous types who point their fingers at the world and are used to not getting any punishment back in return, it's no wonder they become so intolerable to locals in the areas they do move to.

If they kept Silicon Valley in Silicon Valley, I'd have no issues. My issue is that these people have inflated salaries despite not doing that much and can afford to buy up property and move to areas that are culturally decent. I mean look at what they did to Austin and I am slowly seeing East Coast cities being overrun by the same types too.

It's also that smug, condescending, and high brow attitude and personality lacking in any human emotions that makes me avoid these people like the plague. Don't be too surprised to find women like the Theranos lady in overabundance in Nor Cal, I feel for your cousin, I hope she is safe from those psychopaths.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
To get back on topic and for those out of the loop like me, was anything ever done since the first post against google or facebook by the us gov ?
No antitrust lawsuit happened, or did it ? I certainly didn't see anything changing, not for the better anyway.

I believe republicans are just 'loyal' opposition. If they weren't so stupid/cucked/corrupt the would do what democrats do: bake idealogy into federal contractors. Federal contractors, btw mean banks too - since they are instruments of the Fed.

Frank Dodd required banks to accept LGBT, diversity and a host of other democratic agenda items. That's one reason all big corporations support those agendas.

Imagine if Republicans required that ALL federal constractors:
a. No corporation will impede free speech of its employees, contractors, and clients. Right now, at most big companies you can be fired for saying you oppose gay marriage, for example even if you say it out of work on social media.
b. No corporation will impede the second amendment.

Soon, because banks did it and banks hold the purse strings of all companies - the companies would have to follow. This is how the left does it.

Reactions: kel
Most regulations help big companies and create 'barriers to entry' . For example, an organic farmer cannot slaughter his own cattle, harvest the meat and bring it to market. He has to bring it to one of a handful of meat processing centers - filthier than his own farm - 80% of which are owned by four companies.

Big Tech monopolies were created by Wall Street which allowed them to operate at a loss for years and drive out competition that didn't have Wall Street backing. Those old enough to remember the early days of the internet will remember that there were plenty of amazon competitors - but for years amazon lost money on every time you bought something. I true bootstrap startup couldn't compete with this.

There was nothing particularly 'great' about google's search engine - just other ones weren't as wildly marketed and some were mysteriously mis-managed (The Wall Street 'poison pill' is a real thing).

The more I understand it, the more I think usury is at the root of our many problems or maybe it's a symptom that causes more problems, but every healthy culture has had prohibitions against it.

ABeast

Sparrow
Wow - if President Trump pulls this through, then he would indeed be a God Emperor on that front. I thought that this is going to be a relentless censorship terrain until cat-videos and Soros-approved content remained.
They don't want to fully censor, that could challenge their domination of the "network effect" and cause an exodus. They censor stuff that might actually impact the New-Normies, like doctors and epidemiologists in the current wave. The more red-pilled stuff can remain as long as it doesn't get too many subscribers. In this way they create their echo-chambers which serves the function of censorship without making too many people aware that they are being mind-controlled.