The war against Silicon Valley has begun

McCarthy

Sparrow
Man, that really strikes me in the feels. Even as someone who considers himself a far-rightist, I still internalize that loser mentality.

You don't need to internalize any loser mentality unless you are a loser yourself.
Shitlibs are just taking advantage of the massive mental problem they have created: it will collapse, trust me. Either due to internal reasons or external.
The point here is that it has to be us, the ones who reach power after the collapse, and not someone else who will liquidate and replace us.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
So they are "extensions of the deep state" using "millions over millions of US dollars provided by the CIA"... and this is an example of the free market to you?

If you mean that calling Google/Apple essentially free market companies is just a deflection, then I could see it.

For one, people perceive them as free market, which is all that really matters.

For two, it has already been established that taking government money doesn't require you to provide government rights. Colleges in the US have already made that point abundantly clear. The only way government rights can be squeezed out of companies that receive government money is for the government to threaten to cease giving them money. Which is:

a) Not a relevant tactic against silicon valley anymore.
b) Not going to happen, because they are doing exactly what the deep state wants.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
For one, people perceive them as free market, which is all that really matters.

For two, it has already been established that taking government money doesn't require you to provide government rights. Colleges in the US have already made that point abundantly clear. The only way government rights can be squeezed out of companies that receive government money is for the government to threaten to cease giving them money. Which is:

a) Not a relevant tactic against silicon valley anymore.
b) Not going to happen, because they are doing exactly what the deep state wants.

If the 1st Amendment is a inherent right and the Law of the Land. Then all those Tech companies that serves as Public Squares should be considered and regulated as Common Carriers the same way Phone Companies are Common carriers.

Or at the very least the rules should be similar to 4chan. That is no illegal or gore content.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
That's a damning passage of text quoted there.

It really has to make you stop and completely reconsider any notion of what conservatism really means.

I think most conservatives consider people Edmond Burke, who they have never read, to be the archetypal conservative, but if you look up wikipedia for conservatives they list:

Burke
De Maistre
De Bonald
De Chateubriand
Colleridge
Von Metternich
Disraeli
Oakeshott
Kirk
Scruton

I recognize Benjamin Disraeli and Roger Scruton.

If that's the extent of "traditional conservatism" of 150 years, then that's no very impressive.

What is conservatism even? I think this part of the quote says it:

"Guilty of the folly of martyrdom"

Conservatism is to turn an imagined inevitable defeat into at least an honorable defeat. That's "conservatism": resignation. It's the acceptance of modernity as a simple fact. I always sensed this resignation in most conservatives, including Scruton, a sense of retreat. No vigor.

They are designed to be controlled opposition. I suspect effective opposition is purged. So what you see as "Respectables" are already compromised and working for our foes.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
If the 1st Amendment is a inherent right and the Law of the Land. Then all those Tech companies that serves as Public Squares should be considered and regulated as Common Carriers the same way Phone Companies are Common carriers.

Or at the very least the rules should be similar to 4chan. That is no illegal or gore content.

First you have to prove they're public squares. That requires a court willing to rule in your favor. Even if you got to the SCOTUS then they're deep state converged so you'd be wasting your time.

It's a dead end. The only legal avenue worth a damn is revoking their publisher protections since they censor content. But the GOP wont even push in that simple direction.

They are designed to be controlled opposition. I suspect effective opposition is purged. So what you see as "Respectables" are already compromised and working for our foes.

It's deeper than that, we're talking about a rot in conservatism, that might have been present from the very beginning.

The reason why classical liberals (fiscal conservatives) and libertarians (fiscal conservatives, social liberals), are so completely ineffective at countering progressives (fiscal liberals, social liberals), are because classical liberals and libertarians are both a product of the french revolution and the enlightenment.

They are both materialist
They both believe in abstract human rights
They both believe that man chooses his own identity and destiny

They share this with progressives.

Conservatives are usually perceived as being skeptical if not opposed to the idea of the enlightenment movement, however I am beginning to doubt if this is really true. I think that conservatism in the modern sense, is also a modern idelogy. It simply wants to be skeptical towards rapid modern change. To not go overboard, but it fundamentally accepts the idea of the liberated human being.

The term we're looking for is Reactionary or Traditionalist.

Fascism and its various variants are also a strange mix of progressivism and traditionalism, however most facists also accept the premise of modernity, that god is dead and so on.

Reactionary and Traditionalist and Christian are terms that stand on their own terms, they are not defined by modernity.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Nearly 40% in each state say "YES" in allowing censorship on speech by Big Tech companies.

Once again, a Spiritual War, not a Political one.

They don't 'lose', they get voted in by pretending they'll push back against Judeo-Masonic goals, then don't.

This isn't new. They've always been followers of Lucifer pretending to follow Christ, under the direct control of exactly who you'd expect, slowly boiling the frog.

View attachment 24230

They've always been the Pacific Arm of Judeo-Freemasonry. Trump hasn't had a cabinet full of 'deep state spies' who have turned against him: they simply have been ordered to shift into Revolutionary Mode. The Catholic books from the early 20th century on this topic say they are given cushy jobs on the boards of the what *should* be the politically-opposing side, eg. Matthis, Paul Ryan. Note how quickly the Never Trumpers were accepted by the Leftist Media?

View attachment 24229

They're not going to protect you.

Man AB, i love reading what you, and LBN post every single time, i feel like i learn exponentially more every time y'all post

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Man AB, i love reading what you, and LBN post every single time, i feel like i learn exponentially more every time y'all post

I learn more every time I post. I understand how and why I'm being shown this information: because I was never seeking it, and I can be trusted to keep my focus on God, because I've been tempted and tested by Esoteric Knowledge since May. If you understand St John of the Cross and his path of the Nada towards God, I'm being given knowledge because I'm not pursuing knowledge.

So, this information is being shown largely-through Providence: coincidences that aren't. I went through the Freemasonry Renouncement process in September 2019, and asked God to make me forget everything I was reading, which he did. Recently, a friend went through the process, but I realised in conversations after that something had been missed, and so asked to see the books again, despite my Priest's skepticism. I then discovered whomever had typed out the prayers for him had omitted a good *half* of them.

I retyped the entire book, and, despite my hatred of reading what my soul detects as Anti-Christ, this time... it's like God needs me to know this, and keeps putting the information in front of me. Say, a random discovery in the Seminary Library; a free book thrown in with another book order; detecting the language of the enemy in everyday speech; or randomly stumbling across a website I thought was for a friend only to discover that it was Father Ripperger again, and his people were pointing out the truth of the spiritual war, exactly as I'd been shown, and have largely been writing about on here since 2013, without consciously-knowing that's what I was talking about.

Take for example my getting off the Trump train by Feb 2017, based on a weird pre-election interview with Donald Trump with a Christian interviewer who asked him if he ever needed to ask forgiveness in God, and his weird answer where he deflected the question. "That's a hard question..."

No, it isn't.

Freemasons don't believe in the concept of sin, so, rather than talk about Jesus, or God, Trump instead went off on a long ramble about Norman Vincent Peale, author of 'The Power of Positive Thinking', whose church he attended in his youth.

That would be 33rd Degree Scottish Freemason Norman Vincent Peale, at which level you more than know you are serving Satan:

https://web.archive.org/web/2016120...virtual-tour/temple-architects-hall-of-honor/

From Wikipedia, so you understand that neither Left or Right is at play here:

Five US presidents (Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, and George H.W. Bush) spoke well of Peale in the documentary about his life, Positive Thinking: The Norman Vincent Peale Story.

The Reverend Billy Graham said at the National Council of Churches on June 12, 1966 that "I don't know of anyone who had done more for the kingdom of God than Norman and Ruth Peale or have meant any more in my life for the encouragement they have given me."

Upon hearing of Peale's death, President Bill Clinton said:

The name of Dr. Norman Vincent Peale will forever be associated with the wondrously American values of optimism and service. Dr. Peale was an optimist who believed that, whatever the antagonisms and complexities of modern life brought us, anyone could prevail by approaching life with a simple sense of faith. And he served us by instilling that optimism in every Christian and every other person who came in contact with his writings or his hopeful soul. In a productive and giving life that spanned the 20th century, Dr. Peale lifted the spirits of millions and millions of people who were nourished and sustained by his example, his teaching, and his giving. While the Clinton family and all Americans mourn his loss, there is some poetry in his passing on a day when the world celebrates the birth of Christ, an idea that was central to Dr. Peale's message and Dr. Peale's work. He will be missed.[52]
As a child, Donald Trump attended Marble Collegiate Church with his parents, Fred and Mary. Both he and his two sisters, Maryanne and Elizabeth, were married there. Trump has repeatedly praised Peale and cited him as a formative influence.

Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert, says Peale's writing influenced him to achieve success.

Since both Left and Right serve the demonic, all Republicans have to do to protect Lucifer's interest in the destructive effect of technology on the soul and the strengthen control is, well, nothing. Be Pacific.

So, when I say what this image is depicting is accurate, (though I'd disagree with the Google Play logo, which I read as another Satanic symbol), it's based on a lot of reading and information read, not for my own interest, but under Obedience to God.

rpple-rpp-store-android-product-store-masonic-squarecompass-masonic-royal-27539221.png[/quote][/quote]

Last edited:

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
An interesting coincidence.

I used Duckduckgo to search for Symbolic imagery, which claims to be anonymous.

I have a Blank facebook profile I use for Deliverance work. I logged in to grab an email address from someone.

Facebook is suggesting friends. Their profile picture seems nice.

I did read something by an Exorcist a couple of days ago that said the demons have power over technology and will often mock you through it. I'm not going that far, just... odd timing.

Attachments

• 109339446_116050116845433_860100994213971221_n.jpg
    109339446_116050116845433_860100994213971221_n.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 10

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Take for example my getting off the Trump train by Feb 2017, based on a weird pre-election interview with Donald Trump with a Christian interviewer who asked him if he ever needed to ask forgiveness in God, and his weird answer where he deflected the question. "That's a hard question..."

No, it isn't.

Freemasons don't believe in the concept of sin, so, rather than talk about Jesus, or God, Trump instead went off on a long ramble about Norman Vincent Peale, author of 'The Power of Positive Thinking', whose church he attended in his youth.

That would be 33rd Degree Scottish Freemason Norman Vincent Peale, at which level you more than know you are serving Satan:

https://web.archive.org/web/2016120...virtual-tour/temple-architects-hall-of-honor/

Thanks AB, I had no idea about this. Interesting how eager I was to excuse that ludicrous answer. As you said, that's actually the easiest question there is.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

An Update to How We Address Movements and Organizations Tied to Violence
August 19, 2020
Today we are taking action against Facebook Pages, Groups and Instagram accounts tied to offline anarchist groups that support violent acts amidst protests, US-based militia organizations and QAnon. We already remove content calling for or advocating violence and we ban organizations and individuals that proclaim a violent mission. However, we have seen growing movements that, while not directly organizing violence, have celebrated violent acts, shown that they have weapons and suggest they will use them, or have individual followers with patterns of violent behavior. So today we are expanding our Dangerous Individuals and Organizations policy to address organizations and movements that have demonstrated significant risks to public safety but do not meet the rigorous criteria to be designated as a dangerous organization and banned from having any presence on our platform. While we will allow people to post content that supports these movements and groups, so long as they do not otherwise violate our content policies, we will restrict their ability to organize on our platform.

Under this policy expansion, we will impose restrictions to limit the spread of content from Facebook Pages, Groups and Instagram accounts. We will also remove Pages, Groups and Instagram accounts where we identify discussions of potential violence, including when they use veiled language and symbols particular to the movement to do so.

We will take the following actions – some effective immediately, and others coming soon:
  • Remove From Facebook: Pages, Groups and Instagram accounts associated with these movements and organizations will be removed when they discuss potential violence. We will continue studying specific terminology and symbolism used by supporters to identify the language used by these groups and movements indicating violence and take action accordingly.
  • Limit Recommendations: Pages, Groups and Instagram accounts associated with these movements that are not removed will not be eligible to be recommended to people when we suggest Groups you may want to join or Pages and Instagram accounts you may want to follow.
  • Reduce Ranking in News Feed: In the near future, content from these Pages and Groups and will also be ranked lower in News Feed, meaning people who already follow these Pages and are members of these Groups will be less likely to see this content in their News Feed.
  • Reduce in Search: Hashtags and titles of Pages, Groups and Instagram accounts restricted on our platform related to these movements and organizations will be limited in Search: they will not be suggested through our Search Typeahead function and will be ranked lower in Search results.
  • Reviewing Related Hashtags on Instagram: We have temporarily removed the Related Hashtags feature on Instagram, which allows people to find hashtags similar to those they are interacting with. We are working on stronger protections for people using this feature and will continue to evaluate how best to re-introduce it.
  • Prohibit Use of Ads, Commerce Surfaces and Monetization Tools: Facebook Pages related to these movements will be prohibited from running ads or selling products using Marketplace and Shop. In the near future, we’ll extend this to prohibit anyone from running ads praising, supporting or representing these movements.
  • Prohibit Fundraising: We will prohibit nonprofits we identify as representing or seeking to support these movements, organizations and groups from using our fundraising tools. We will also prohibit personal fundraisers praising, supporting or representing these organizations and movements.
As a result of some of the actions we’ve already taken, we’ve removed over 790 groups, 100 Pages and 1,500 ads tied to QAnon from Facebook, blocked over 300 hashtags across Facebook and Instagram, and additionally imposed restrictions on over 1,950 Groups and 440 Pages on Facebook and over 10,000 accounts on Instagram. These numbers reflect differences in how Facebook and Instagram are used, with fewer Groups on Facebook with higher membership rates and a greater number of Instagram accounts with fewer followers comparably. Those Pages, Groups and Instagram accounts that have been restricted are still subject to removal as our team continues to review their content against our updated policy, as will others we identify subsequently. For militia organizations and those encouraging riots, including some who may identify as Antifa, we’ve initially removed over 980 groups, 520 Pages and 160 ads from Facebook. We’ve also restricted over 1,400 hashtags related to these groups and organizations on Instagram.

Today’s update focuses on our Dangerous Individuals and Organizations policy but we will continue to review content and accounts against all of our content policies in an effort to keep people safe. We will remove content from these movements that violate any of our policies, including those against fake accounts, harassment, hate speech and/or inciting violence. Misinformation that does not put people at risk of imminent violence or physical harm but is rated false by third-party fact-checkers will be reduced in News Feed so fewer people see it. And any non-state actor or group that qualifies as a dangerous individual or organization will be banned from our platform. Our teams will also study trends in attempts to skirt our enforcement so we can adapt. These movements and groups evolve quickly, and our teams will follow them closely and consult with outside experts so we can continue to enforce our policies against them.

Easy_C

Crow
have a Blank facebook profile I use for Deliverance work. I logged in to grab an email address from someone.

Facebook is suggesting friends. Their profile picture seems nice.

I did read something by an Exorcist a couple of days ago that said the demons have power over technology and will often mock you through it. I'm not going that far, just... odd timing.

Facebook tracks your web history, cookies, and any other info they can scrape from your browser. The influence is possible but would be superfluous in this instance

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Voxday :

Gab catches up

Gab now has their own servers:

Today is a tremendous milestone for the Gab community.

After over a year of work Gab has finally migrated to our own in-house servers. We own the hardware, which means no one can ban us from using our own technology to host Gab. If you talk to anyone in the technology industry they will tell you that this is no easy task. Most tech startups have the luxury of using third-part cloud hosting providers like Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and others.

Gab does not have this luxury.

Over the past four years we have been banned from multiple cloud hosting providers and were told that if we didn't like it we should "build our own."

So, that's exactly what we did.

Good for them. I'm not being ironic or sarcastic, this is exactly what independent platforms need to do across the West. That being said, both Infogalactic and SocialGalactic have been on their own servers from the start, and Unauthorized has been on its own much more powerful servers since February.

The enemy has Cloud supremacy, but all this does is force us to be stronger and more independent on the ground. And when they go after the payment processors, the banks, and even the entire SWIFT system, as they will, what they will discover is that they will only succeed in creating even more formidable competitors.

The thing they simply don't seem to grasp is that we're not their only enemies. The entire world is increasingly turning against them.