The War on Russia

Fomenting internal political revolt in other countries is something the CIA has been doing forever though. I think the purpose of these very public fanning the flames type statements from the State Department isn't so much that they think they can cause Russia (or China) to have a revolution anytime soon.

They are doing it to probe internal weakness or political fault lines in those country's domestic political infrastructure. They are looking to see what the domestic response is to outside intelligence provocation. It's A-B testing CIA style where they poke the bear to see how Russia will respond domestically so the CIA can adjust their gay ops with spies or paid dissidents in Russia in another way to try to counter it.
There are legislative elections coming in September 2021. Sorosites have a habit of creating 'a revolutionary environment' in the run up towards elections, Belarus and Ukraine being prime examples

One also shouldn't forget that there is still a large Liberal bloc in the Russian government. Usually fossil leftovers from the 90s. A lot of what Putin does, especially in the economic sector, is a balancing act. Fifth column traitors abound.

I personally have become a bit disillusioned with the lack of response from Putin to foreign provocations, be it in Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Syria or right at home. He is not the authoritarian strongman the Western media makes him out to be. According to people close to the military there is growing resentment among high military cadres about the appeasing/diplomatic style of Vladimir Putin against enemies of the Russian state.

The Navalny debacle is another example. Why hasn't the FBK (his group) been made illegal yet? Why are known foreign sellout and traitors allowed to rile up the Russian youth against the State?

I hope that the unwillingness and provocations by the Biden Regime will finally make him come to his senses. Throw Navalny and his men in a dungeon. Make an example of the 3000 arrestees of today by slapping them with big fines and long prison sentences. Portray Navalny&co as foreign operatives. Destroy their credibility. Start a media offensive against everything related to him and the globalists

No more limpwristed weakness. This is a foreign coordinated and funded insurgency that is enabled by domestic terrorists. Yes, if necessary borrow a couple of pages out of your enemy's book

Andrei Martyanov with his new article on the riots. As always with bravado!

aynrus

Kingfisher
Putin is an ex-KGB leader...
He's not a barking dog...he's a stealth cat. Don't expect display of strength reactions and fist-shaking.
He doesn't say I'll kill you...he poisons you when you don't expect it.
He thinks like KGB operative that he is, not like army general on offensive. It's more of a chess game for him, not a boxing match.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Putin is an ex-KGB leader...
He's not a barking dog...he's a stealth cat. Don't expect display of strength reactions and fist-shaking.
He doesn't say I'll kill you...he poisons you when you don't expect it.
He thinks like KGB operative that he is, not like army general. It's more of a chess game for him, not a boxing match.

Putin is occasionally a hammer. See second Chechen war.

He basically rolled the Chechen jihadists to such an extent that even the international community was dumbfounded as to what to do. I remember during this time even when the Jewish mainstream media tried to highlight "russian atrocities" Russia was able to black out a lot of their ops while completely dismantling the Chechen islamic leadership and rebuild it from the ground up. Globohomo failed to unseat Putin as a powerful figure and that sort of cemented his legend with an actual military victory against a real existential threat to the Russian people.

aynrus

Kingfisher

He basically rolled the Chechen jihadists to such an extent that even the international community was dumbfounded as to what to do. I remember during this time even when the Jewish mainstream media tried to highlight "russian atrocities" but Russia was able to black out a lot of their ops while completely dismantling the Chechen islamic leadership and rebuild it from the ground up.
Chechen war is exactly when he went to the physical war. No displays, protestations or fist shaking.
(I assume you also know that Chechens kind of "owns" Moscow now, as the folk talk goes, as a result, and gets enormous money in exchange for staying quiet)

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Chechen war is exactly when he went to the physical war. No displays, protestations or fist shaking.
Globohomo also learned from the whole second chechen war how to wage a more effective media propaganda war.

Notice how when China is doing its own domestic house cleaning the Jewish neocon establishment went hysterical bringing up "genocide" talking points in all media outlets. Whenever "camps" "gassing" or the big ace card "genocide" is used you know the usual suspects are heavily involved in the geopolitical subversion. Globohomo learned they needed to press the media angle to 10 and not hesitate as they did with Putin and Chechnya.

I don't even like the CCP but you can absolutely draw a parallel between uighurs and chechens. Both are islamic fundamentalist separatist groups gay-op'd by foreign intelligence which provides funding and personnel in an effort to destabilize.

The CIA has been trying to recreate the Soviet-Afghan war dynamic with Chechens vs Russia and Uighurs vs China for decades now with little success.

He basically rolled the Chechen jihadists to such an extent that even the international community was dumbfounded as to what to do. I remember during this time even when the Jewish mainstream media tried to highlight "russian atrocities" Russia was able to black out a lot of their ops while completely dismantling the Chechen islamic leadership and rebuild it from the ground up. Globohomo failed to unseat Putin as a powerful figure and that sort of cemented his legend with an actual military victory against a real existential threat to the Russian people.
Chechnya is now a bottomless money pit where an Islamic warlord (Kadyrov) has basically established his own fiefdom. I still find it hard to call it a victory when you have to pay them not to attack you/ fight amongst themselves.

The 100 percent voter turnouts and Khadyrov's personal knucklehead army (can be deployed anywhere) are a plus though

aynrus

Kingfisher
The dog that barks doesn't bite and Putin usually doesn't like to advertise his next steps. In fact, I believe he enjoys appearing benevolent and even submissive before some adverse action, that's his style and very typical of KGB operative. Late USSR years KGB agents weren't forceful menacing goons, they were soft-spoken polite quiet folks in grey suits (but they did bun the traitor Kalugin alive and supposedly were showing that video to new recruits).
I believe he calculates expected losses in the geopolitical chess game that he plays and does retreats, which might be due to genuine weakness or are tactical retreats, but he expects positive long-term net outcome. There's also old mantra there that NATO countries are expected to weaken and even collapse by themselves, without much external help, so there's a bet on that too.

aynrus

Kingfisher
The Navalny debacle is another example. Why hasn't the FBK (his group) been made illegal yet? Why are known foreign sellout and traitors allowed to rile up the Russian youth against the State?

I hope that the unwillingness and provocations by the Biden Regime will finally make him come to his senses. Throw Navalny and his men in a dungeon. Make an example of the 3000 arrestees of today by slapping them with big fines and long prison sentences. Portray Navalny&co as foreign operatives. Destroy their credibility. Start a media offensive against everything related to him and the globalists

Why he does not shut down Navalny group....he actually needs Navalny, the opposition which is unpopular among the masses and the opposition leader that is very pro-West and pro- everying Western that's hated in Russia. This is much better for Putin than to have some strong and well-rooted opposition that could be supported by the majority. In Russia, some even believe Navalny is a paid employee of Putin, hired to play caricaturish CIA puppet.

The dog that barks doesn't bite and Putin usually doesn't like to advertise his next steps. In fact, I believe he enjoys appearing benevolent and even submissive before some adverse action, that's his style and very typical of KGB operative. Late USSR years KGB agents weren't forceful menacing goons, they were soft-spoken polite quiet folks in grey suits (but they did bun the traitor Kalugin alive and supposedly were showing that video to new recruits).
I believe he calculates expected losses in the geopolitical chess game that he plays and does retreats, which might be due to genuine weakness or are tactical retreats, but he expects positive long-term net outcome. There's also old mantra there that NATO countries are expected to weaken and even collapse by themselves, without much external help, so there's a bet on that too.
I am not seeing the 4D chess angle. In the realm of geopolitics portraying power is more important than anything else. How many friendly/neutral border countries have been colour-revolutioned in the last 15 years?

The fact that Putin let's Navalny shit on him is just weakness. One can put whatever spin on it, but it's just weakness. It's blatant slander, libel and defamation gone unpunished. The last ridiculous example was the fake Palace allegation. Now there are tens of thousands of young people in the streets, across the country, to demand that Putin steps down as a result of these lies

Again this is not 4D chess, but a lack of judgement on Putin's side instead

Last edited:
Why he does not shut down Navalny group....he actually needs Navalny, the opposition which is unpopular among the masses and the opposition leader that is very pro-West and pro- everying Western that's hated in Russia. This is much better for Putin than to have some strong and well-rooted opposition that could be supported by the majority. In Russia, some even believe Navalny is a paid employee of Putin, hired to play caricaturish CIA puppet.
Navalny is a Sorosite agent that answers to his masters over at the CIA/NATO.

That alone makes him a dangerous man. And they don't need the support of the majority, color-revolutions work on the basis of outside funding/enabling, diplomatic cover on worldstage, and mobrule in the streets

Putin needs to put an end to his dog and pony show. He is already framed as an authoritarian baby killer, so there's nothing lost there. The majority of the people will actually thank him for it.

Screenshot_20210124_104950.jpg

I do not know of anyone in history who can fight a war on multiple fronts and succeed. The alphabet boys and their kiddy-diddling masters better be careful how many countries they piss off. They will do their best to start a war with Iran, Syria, and try to start one with Russia, all while declaring half the population of the United States domestic terrorists. Who is going to fight who now? Their infrastructure would collapse and they would not be able to maintain operational status for all their glowies. Meanwhile, country and farm folk who keep being shat on by DC apparatchiks are going to be less and less in number until they have no sizeable force to do their bidding. Good luck with that feds.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Personally.
I would not trust Putin, further than I could throw him.
That Putin is a trained Sambo expert. I doubt I could throw him very far...

However.
That even the fake news Aus. media is making this Navalny out to be a "victim".
While also readily covering the recent Moscow protests as a good thing or at least, not dismissing the Moscow protests as "muh white supremacy!".

Seems as others are indicating, that this Navalny protest is a globalist / "colour revolution" type event.

PaulC

Robin
We must remember that foreign Jews made multiple attempts to overthrow Russia before finally succeeding and ritually murdering the Royal Family. If their ongoing colour revolutions continue to fail, I fear they will eventually send in American troops to invade as they did in Germany.

While the fighting men on both sides are wiped out, Ben Shapiro and company will be safe and sound, raking in mountains of cash. (Hand rubbing intensifies.)

Louis IX

Pelican
The Ukrainians are building up their military forces for an attack on the separatist LNR and DNR regions in the Donbass

It fits the NATO strategy of a death by a thousand cuts. They are engaging Russia by proxy throughout the FSU +Axis of Resistance

In the case of an attack on the Donbass it is highly likely that the Russian military will enter the fray due to the Ukrainians upgraded weapon arsenal. Putin himself has said that its more likely to see Ukraine destroyed than it entering NATO

I am personally of the opinion that an Ukrainian attack on the Donbass will likely result in the Russian separatists greatly expanding their territory.
I would also like to precise that LNR and DNR are not anti-Ukrainian "per se". They are for a bilingual state with Russia as a main economical and military partner- but do not reject Ukrainian culture and Ukrainian language. They are rejecting the anti-russian stance of the last Kiev government after Maidan. But almost noone wants to become part of Russia.
The best would be that they become buffer states.

I would also like to precise that LNR and DNR are not anti-Ukrainian "per se". They are for a bilingual state with Russia as a main economical and military partner- but do not reject Ukrainian culture and Ukrainian language. They are rejecting the anti-russian stance of the last Kiev government after Maidan. But almost noone wants to become part of Russia.
The best would be that they become buffer states.
Not a day goes by that the people in places like Gorlivka don't wake up to the sound of incoming mortar rounds. Anti-Ukrainian is at this point an understatement. I believe it was the Afghan Banderaist Mustafa Nayyem who said that 'the moment we leave the Donbass these people will raise the Russian flag immediately'

I also don't know what you mean with 'Ukrainian language and culture'. Ukraine is the birthplace of the Russian culture and language. Ukraine itself is the result of late 18th century - 19th century social engineering in Tsarist Russia

All the areas east of the Dnjepr are late additions to this geographic denomination-turned-ethnicity in order to stem rising Russian nationalism in late Tsarist Russia

30 years of aggressive de-Russification don't change any of that. Russians and Ukrainians are not even brother peoples. They literally are one and the same.

The Ukrainians have criminalised the use of the Russian language. LOL. Ukraine is at this point nothing but a failed state. Up until Maidan they've lived of the carcass of Soviet Ukraine which was one of the most developed and industrialised regions of the USSR, and milking out Russia didn't help either.

~10 million (mostly) young people have left the country already (half of them to Russia). Widespread poverty, rising prices for basic services. A looming war in the East. Every serious industry seems to be collapsing

That country is really swirling down the toilet bowl, sad.

Louis IX

Pelican
Not a day goes by that the people in places like Gorlivka don't wake up to the sound of incoming mortar rounds. Anti-Ukrainian is at this point an understatement. I believe it was the Afghan Banderaist Mustafa Nayyem who said that 'the moment we leave the Donbass these people will raise the Russian flag immediately'

I also don't know what you mean with 'Ukrainian language and culture'. Ukraine is the birthplace of the Russian culture and language. Ukraine itself is the result of late 18th century - 19th century social engineering in Tsarist Russia

All the areas east of the Dnjepr are late additions to this geographic denomination-turned-ethnicity in order to stem rising Russian nationalism in late Tsarist Russia

30 years of aggressive de-Russification don't change any of that. Russians and Ukrainians are not even brother peoples. They literally are one and the same.

The Ukrainians have criminalised the use of the Russian language. LOL. Ukraine is at this point nothing but a failed state. Up until Maidan they've lived of the carcass of Soviet Ukraine which was one of the most developed and industrialised regions of the USSR, and milking out Russia didn't help either.

~10 million (mostly) young people have left the country already (half of them to Russia). Widespread poverty, rising prices for basic services. A looming war in the East. Every serious industry seems to be collapsing

That country is really swirling down the toilet bowl, sad.
First you must understand that Banderists are a minority of Ukrainians. The majority of Ukrainians do not support the new policy of the government since the coup after Maidan. People got hope because corruption is huge and they thought that going away from Russian influence would improve their daily life. Little by little , they understand that it is even worse now and that they are just pawns being used by the big powers. There are also a lot of peaceful Banderists who just want to live their lives without going into war without Russia. These are of course normal people who have normal jobs , and not alcoholics from paramilitary bataillons.

Ukraine might be the result of social engineering in Tsarist Russia , but the Kievan Rus was as much ukrainian as it is Russian ( if not more) , and Green Ukraine in Russia's far east , the "russian" minorities in Central Asia , are more ukrainian than Russian. Kharkov was also an independantist hub before it turned into Dobkin's playground. We can also remind everyone that Rostov and Kuban region was part of Ukraine in the past.

Russians and Ukrainians are not the same , they are brother people . I personally support Russia in this conflict , and consequently LNR and DNR , but the level of anti-Ukrainianism is very high - probably the consequence of a robust but not very clever Russian propaganda. It is easy to invent all sort of stories , apart from some hardcore places in West Ukraine , there is absolutely no problem to speak Russian and no "Sanctions" at work or in the streets.... You cannot say that Ukraine is a failed state , but then claim that their laws are applied at the same time.

The country might be swirling down the toilet bowl (to quote your terms) and I agree with this , but it has always been a poor place. And Russia has always been happy about this , so they can get cheap workers this way (Ukraine and Belarus).

Ukrainians are basically half-way between Poles and Russians and they are ruled by a dangerous Jewish oligarchy stealing all the money. All it would take is an Ukrainian autocrat who is patriot , and the country would be fine in the next 50 years.

To get back to the DNR and LNR , it is a fact that their universities study Ukrainian poetry and Ukrainian language , there is no will to align everything on the Russian educational system.