The War on Russia

Peacock
Gold Member

People like this guy and other member of his tribe are completely obsessed with Russia, have been so for generations. They are filled with messianic hatred for Christian Russia and its people.

The funniest thing about these people is that they want old ladies who wandered into the Capitol formally tried for treason, along with the tens of millions of Americans who support stopping the Steal, but foreign agents like Navalny and the handful of their local homoglobo followers are heroes...

aynrus

Kingfisher
Eurasia is a mix of everything. I'm Russian-Ukrainian and frankly, I view it this way:
- if someone is claiming to be Russian, Ukrainian or in-between and they're light complexioned/light eyes/hair, then they're "Russian" to me.
- if they claim to be Ukrainian AND got dark hair/eyes/darker skin tone and big eyes - they're "Ukrainian" to me (Ukrainians got quite a bit of Turkish DNA in them and if it's a real Ukrainian this better show).
- if they're dark haired with narrower eyes/prominent cheekbones, slight hint of Asia, they're "Tatar".
I won't ever say this to their face but I won't change my opinon either based on whatever they claim their ethnicity is. :D

Real Russian and real Ukrainian look quite different, obvious Turkish mix in Ukrainians, the rest of them are just Russians to me.
Ukrainian IS a different ethnicity, with different look, culture and language, just not as many of them as they claim to be.
In West Ukraine there're lots of Gutzuls, whole separate ethnicity.... they're closer to Poles probably, but I don't even see them as Ukrainian.

Last edited:

Louis IX

Pelican
Aren't we all ..
Yes we are.
But on Ukraine it is really another dimension.
Every single person involved in the maidan conflict is Jewish - even the far-right "Nazis" were financed by jews.

Another issue is the fact that most Ukrainians still celebrate the win of the red army over the Germans ; since the Nazi ideology considers Slavic people as untermensch.....

So despite the popular hate of Jew - they cannot cross the Rubicon by being openly antisemitic.

Everything was well calculated.

Louis IX

Pelican
Eurasia is a mix of everything. I'm Russian-Ukrainian and frankly, I view it this way:
- if someone is claiming to be Russian, Ukrainian or in-between and they're light complexioned/light eyes/hair, then they're "Russian" to me.
- if they claim to be Ukrainian AND got dark hair/eyes/darker skin tone and big eyes - they're "Ukrainian" to me (Ukrainians got quite a bit of Turkish DNA in them and if it's a real Ukrainian this better show).
- if they're dark haired with narrower eyes/prominent cheekbones, slight hint of Asia, they're "Tatar".
I won't ever say this to their face but I won't change my opinon either based on whatever they claim their ethnicity is. :D

Real Russian and real Ukrainian look quite different, obvious Turkish mix in Ukrainians, the rest of them are just Russians to me.
Ukrainian IS a different ethnicity, with different look, culture and language, just not as many of them as they claim to be.
In West Ukraine there're lots of Gutzuls, whole separate ethnicity.... they're closer to Poles probably, but I don't even see them as Ukrainian.
This is absolutely true.
There are also ethnic Bulgarians in Ukraine - besides the logical minorities due to border changes ( Ukrianians - Poles - Romanians ).
A lot of white Russians have this "Russian" face which is hard to describe with words....

Goni

Woodpecker

Well considering where euroasia is, it will be a mix of everything , but despite many mixes and ethnicities , it is still predominantly europan mixed a bit with asian.

For that matter , evan in Western Europe such as Italy and France you had different populations speaking literally different languages ( not dialects and off springs of Roman Latin) who were forced to speak todays Italian or French during the " centralisation and unification " processes in 18th and 19th century. A Venetian or Lombard were speaking another language than a calabrese or evan Roman.

I doubt really much that there is any " Turkish " dna in Ukraine, especially to alter the looks to darker ones.

If you mean Turkic, from central asian tribes, that should be more prominent in Russia proper.

Tatars are Mongols who mixed with turkic tribes during the fall and after fall of the Mongol Empire.

If you mean Turkish DNA from Anatolia that is insignificant.

Most Ottoman soldiers in Crimea were Albanian ( mostly as mercenarie under Ottoman banner, Bosnian and Caucasian such as Circassians.

In Ukraine there is a small Albanian minority, while Circissians were genocided entirely by Russia in 1870s.

Dark eyes and hair are not a foreign thing in Russia.

Plenty of dark haired Russians and Scandinavians.

Let's not get to idiotic nordicism here.

If you mean exotic features, Ukraine is near Balkans and near Caucasus. It is nearer to neolithic blood than Russia is.

Goni

Woodpecker
Most competent ottoman soldiers anywhere were janissaries anyway.
Jannisaries were Christian born ( tactic adopted from Romans) , and they were in general from the area of the western Balkans that is not part of the EU but in 1570 and 1600s this was abolished and born muslims were allowed to enter.

They lost their ability and importance by 1650s until they were abolished in 1829 as they were going to kill the Sultan.

Yesterday it was Putin's turn to speak (virtually) in Davos. It was the first time in 12 years for Putin to address the WEF globalists

Full transcript can be found here. Didn't post it because it exceeded the 20000 words mark

A good analysis on the speech:

Last edited:
Look at the chin on that poster boy, it may reminds the glowies and their masters of another unfortunate adversary in the not-too distant past. They want to replace that staunch proud chin with fat quivering rainbow-haired freakshows and atavist savages. The fact that Russia emerged from the USSR much different and better than the soviet regime really must have pissed off the bankers.1000-69.jpg

Reactions: 911

NATO morons now openly talking about a 'pre-emptive strike' on Russian positions in the Kaliningrad exclave. Hate to say it but these people understand only one language and that refers to a certain type of physical non-verbal communication.

They have even dusted off the 'Kaliningrad is not Russia' narrative. Pooland or Germany suddenly have the right again to become territorial and imperialist. The one-world-no-borders shtick has been closeted up and we are ready to go

As some sort of background info: the Kaliningrad Oblast has been offered to the Germans already in de dying days of the USSR. They politely declined as the re-union was prioritised. No doubt fifth column traitor Yeltsin has similar plans - it was he who threw away the Krim+Sevastopol after all.

• Concerned
Reactions: 911

FBK (Navalny's party) in bed with MI6 and by extension CIA.

To anyone with a half functioning brain this was obviously already known but its always nice to have it on tape.

Why all those involved are not in a jail is beyond me

Just like Biden/Democrats funded and sponsored ANTIFA riots to make Trump look weak and ineffective, the same can be said of CIA/MI6; they fund "protests" to undermine countries. I had a good laugh at the video.

Just like Biden/Democrats funded and sponsored ANTIFA riots to make Trump look weak and ineffective, the same can be said of CIA/MI6; they fund "protests" to undermine countries. I had a good laugh at the video.
You'll be laughing even more after reading that Navalny has been sentenced to 2, 5 years in prison.