The War on Russia

Oberrheiner

Pelican
As a disclaimer, this is all second hand info and should therefor be taken with a grain of salt. It's usually not a good idea to get into these type of explanations as an outsider as the average Ukrainian/Russian can get really upset about these types of discussions

Anyway, from what I have read and heard:

Nationalist ideology and historical grievances (like the Holodomor) are exploited by the Bandera-ism inspired political parties like Svoboda and the many militias.

There is the representation of history as Russian/Soviet oppression of Ukrainians. As a result some elements of Ukrainian society sympathise with their anti-communist past - a past that also included a pro-nazi government in WW2 and many Ukrainians fighting the Soviets in 41-45

The racial element is the belief that Russians are Asiatic mongoloids who for a significant part are non-European, as opposed to the pure Ukrainians

The territorial element relates to the belief that Ukraine used to be much bigger before the Soviets started cleansing Ukrainians

Many went for the thrill, or to gain combat experience

Some documentaries (Pro Ukrainian and with a horrible gay Vice journalist)

Back in 2014 the globohomo hand was much less visible on the Ukrainian side, and many European neo-nazi types supported the reconquista. It will be interesting to see whether they can still me moved now that Ukraine is flying the rainbow flag on all its national monuments, is riddled with NATO activity and has a government that has become a lapdog of the international banksters.

My guess is that there will be much less enthusiasm
I understand this aspect, sure, but how could a french white nationalist be attracted to that for instance ?
This I don't get.

I mean it's totally obvious that maidan was a color revolution with heavy foreign involvement (add parentheses as needed).
Just as it's obvious that the same people hate russia because it's not as heavily foreign-dominated as it should according to them.
So that's not an argument.

Now of course russia has russkies and rossyanins, but still, that's not enough reason to fight against them (certainly not from the french pov anyway, given that most of the southern half of france has non-french genetics).
Even less when honestly (not gonna make many friends there but I don't care) ukrainians and russkies are the exact same people.

Or is it just trying to role-play ww2 again ?
Except with much fewer nazis in germany and bolsheviks in russia ?
That also makes zero sense.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
That I have seen, and still don't understand the reasoning behind it.
It's because neo-nazi, contrary to popular opinion and mainstream media, has nothing to do with either the red pill, Christianity or white supremacy. It's a collection of fringe morons with kooky eastern-religion or atheist beliefs that basically attention whore on a global scale.

In this case, the logic is probably "Nazis were against Russians in WW2".

Oberrheiner

Pelican
It's because neo-nazi, contrary to popular opinion and mainstream media, has nothing to do with either the red pill, Christianity or white supremacy. It's a collection of fringe morons with kooky eastern-religion or atheist beliefs that basically attention whore on a global scale.
According to occam's razor your theory is the right one - it explains everything in the simplest way, including why so many of them are moles (that's another thing I never understood, why would so many state organization give those people any importance, they're stupid and very badly organized, they should be very low on the priority list when compared to other current threats).

However I find it quite depressing to be honest.
I have met many of these people you know ?
And while most were definitely low-iq, they were able to feel on some level that if white men do not unite they will keep on being slaves of other communities which practice nepotism.
Yet if we accept your theory these whole movements were set up just to make sure this never happens.

I don't know, I would say this was probably in front of my eyes the whole time, but just to depressing to accept.
Well, just another black pill I suppose ..

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
(...)
However I find it quite depressing to be honest.
I have met many of these people you know ?
(...)
I don't know, I would say this was probably in front of my eyes the whole time, but just to depressing to accept.
Well, just another black pill I suppose ..

Now don't you go on that path. You might start to use coping mechanisms like us poor believers. :)
From my religious perspective I'm not displeased by that in the least. Nisi potestas a Deo, all power comes from God, he that is not with me scattereth, etc.

Apparently VDV (Russian Airborne Forces) are on the move right now

Cargo companies in Russia are claiming that Government has told them that Railway carts are for Military use. Joint Chiefs Chairman Milley has made calls to both his Russian & Ukrainian counterparts

Something for sure is up. From what I am reading online and on twitter I give a 90% chance of Russian forces intervening in Ukraine in next 5 days.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
The irony if Russia actually get into east Ukraine and prevents bloodshed before it starts, saving even the lives of Ukrainian soldiers!

Now only if they could have done that at the beginning of the crisis. Oh, the supreme irony in Ukrainian people screaming occupation and invasion, yet their sons are prevented from being cannon fodder.

Perhaps the costs of doing so outweighed the geopolitics and nation-building benefits at that time. We'll see about this time.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Now don't you go on that path. You might start to use coping mechanisms like us poor believers. :)
Like I already said once, all the people I know who came to jesus as adults did so after having been broken by something which happened to them in their life.
Usually one big thing, sometimes the accumulation of many small things.

But I never meant to say that as a criticism - it was just an objective observation.
And maybe it will happen to me too at some point, who knows - I certainly never had the pretence to be above anybody else.

But don't worry, it won't be because of that topic ;)

From my religious perspective I'm not displeased by that in the least. Nisi potestas a Deo, all power comes from God, he that is not with me scattereth, etc.
Well I am.
If you rely on christianism to free us from the abusive elite, you haven't been paying attention to the current situation.
Or the past two thousand years either.

And if you give up on that life because you believe in a next one, well that's exactly what the elite wants, they win we lose. Fantastic ..

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
And if you give up on that life because you believe in a next one, well that's exactly what the elite wants, they win we lose. Fantastic ..

If all the economic slaves gave up on that life for God and all started living a lonely hermit life, capitalism would collapse instantly.

Also, most people today give up on that life (i.e. yield to the elite) because they believe in the near future. Scoolchildren can endure school life by the coping mechanism of believing adult life will be freeer and better. The working population can endure today's work conditions by the coping mechanism of believing that retirement will be freeer and better.
Aka the carrot and the stick.
Like I already said once, all the people I know who came to jesus as adults did so after having been broken by something which happened to them in their life.
Usually one big thing, sometimes the accumulation of many small things.
But I never meant to say that as a criticism - it was just an objective observation.

I completely agree and would add that this description fits my own personal path perfectly.

Absolutely massive gaslighting operation going on right now. Ukraine has been moving troops and heavy armor to the front line since at least early March. Lots of aerial activity too, by the usual suspects

About that empty suit cackling in the second part of the last video, where do they find people like him?!

As for the how and why - I believe that it has more than anything else to do with the NordStream2 project

Yes they want to bleed Russia, yes they want to incite its neighbours against her and yes they want to give the Russia supervillain narrative a boost but frankly that has tactic has been in gear 5 already for years

It's the NordStream2 project. There is less than 100 km to finish - which can be done in 2 to 3 months. The US has been pressing all its allies to abandon the project hard, yet to no avail so far. Germany and France are keen on continuing the project

If the project gets finished Germany will become even more dependent on Russian gas, as will France (to a lesser extent). Ukraine will loose its transit fees (about 3 billion USD per year). The US will lose influence in Europe as more dependency on Russian energy means more cooperation and economic integrationnordstream2-map-800x493.png

Last edited:

Oberrheiner

Pelican
If the project gets finished Germany will become even more dependent on Russian gas, as will France (to a lesser extent).
Regarding france, gas heating is popular but a recent law forbids it for new constructions.
Heat pumps are pushed very hard at the moment, with heavy subsidies from the state.

Also macro more or less illegally sold the biggest player in the french nuclear industry (alstom) to the americans a couple of years ago.
This impacts the construction of new power plants, but also the maintenance of aircraft carriers like the charles de gaulle.

Unfortunately in his time sarkozy removed the possibility for current or ex french presidents to be sued for high treason.
One wonders why of course ..

Peacock
Gold Member
Maybe he was covering for himself, he dumped off a quarter of France's gold reserves for chump change, while countries like Russia and China were aggressively building up their reserves. China now has between 25k-30k tonnes of gold, roughly 5 times as much as the US reserves and over 10 times France's, and about 15 times more gold than the official Chinese number. If China declared the actual size of their gold reserves the Yuan would shoot up, which is something they don't want to happen right away.

Regarding france, gas heating is popular but a recent law forbids it for new constructions.
Heat pumps are pushed very hard at the moment, with heavy subsidies from the state.

Since no more nuclear plants will be built, and with Fessenheim being decommissioned, gas-powered plants are going to account for the bulk of the future growth in demand, with electric car fleets and "green" energy set to grow.

Peacock
Gold Member
Absolutely massive gaslighting operation going on right now. Ukraine has been moving troops and heavy armor to the front line since at least early March. Lots of aerial activity too, by the usual suspects

About that empty suit cackling in the second part of the last video, where do they find people like him?!

As for the how and why - I believe that it has more than anything else to do with the NordStream2 project

Yes they want to bleed Russia, yes they want to incite its neighbours against her and yes they want to give the Russia supervillain narrative a boost but frankly that has tactic has been in gear 5 already for years

It's the NordStream2 project. There is less than 100 km to finish - which can be done in 2 to 3 months. The US has been pressing all its allies to abandon the project hard, yet to no avail so far. Germany and France are keen on continuing the project

If the project gets finished Germany will become even more dependent on Russian gas, as will France (to a lesser extent). Ukraine will loose its transit fees (about 3 billion USD per year). The US will lose influence in Europe as more dependency on Russian energy means more cooperation and economic integration

Halford Mackinder's worst nightmare...

That guy from France24, Rob Parsons, is a NATO deep state hack, he was stationed in Georgia back when they were provoking the locals to attack Russia, and now he's working on the Ukraine. The funny thing is that they have him as THE foreign policy expert, meaning he is their go-to guy whether it's a story on Russia or on some African or Latin American hole.

The Ukraine has today officially stated its aim to join NATO.

This analysis covers many interesting factors, and digs a bit deeper into the whys and hows

One thing that doesn't get enough weight in my opinion is the NordStream 2 project - which will be finished in 2 to 3 months time and which will greatly strengthen Russia's position in Europe. By default this means it wil weaken the USA's position

Any Ukrainian provocations will aim at drawing out a Russian response which will then me framed into the 'Russian aggression' narrative - which in turn will be used to pressure the French and the Germans to fully abandon NordStream and ruin Europe-Russia relations for the next decade or so.

A possibly reward for Ukraine might be the reconquista of its territories (and I can only hope that they understand the emptiness of these promises), foreign investment and NATO membership

As for a possibly conflict, if - big IF - it happens it will happen at the earliest in 10 days from now as the soil is still very muddy from the thawing snow

Some serious metal on the Ukrainian side. I think this video in itself proves that the 'Russian aggressor' narrative is not even believed by the Ukrainian side - why else would you park your armour so densely if the Russians could apparantly any minute strike pre-emptively and launch barrages of cruisemissiles and MLRS

Last edited: