The white replacement agenda and plans for the future.

Mr Gibbs

Woodpecker
Catholic
The coming demographic cliff in the US is gonna be rough as h***.
At this point nobody can call it a conspiracy. It’s out in the open and with the race riots, sheer volume of anti white vitriol, utter desecration and humiliation of white history and monuments and total monopoly on almost every platform to keep pertinent information from getting to the public and on and on the future is getting scary.

If there still any doubt in you mind that this demographic close is going to occur:

There also Michelle Malkins book Con inc and The death of the west by Patrick Buchanon. If you’re still not convinced I have plenty more. But I think this should suffice.

Recently They’ve proposed building a literal new Hong Kong over miles of beautiful hills in Scotland and I believe they’re going through with it.

This isn’t just a US problem, Europe with Africans and Arabs, Australia and Canada with Asians. Our future is looking grim and there isn’t anywhere save for Eastern Europe and God only knows how long they’ve got.

This is inevitable now, we can’t reverse it even if we halt ALL immigration today it will still happen. So with that in mind...

I will tell everyone my plan. I’m moving to a 90%+ white town in the Midwest (in my home state) getting a more rural place. Becoming a skilled tradesmen and training for the National guard as a green beret. 18D which is special forces medic. That away I’m as prepared as I possibly can be for the future in many different aspects assuming the system is around that long. It’s gonna be a rough one.

Wanted to start a thread on this topic since I haven’t seen one here yet besides the emergency preparation one, but I think this warrants it’s own.

Last edited:

M'bare

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
The coming demographic cliff in the US is gonna be rough as h***.
At this point nobody can call it a conspiracy. It’s out in the open and with the race riots, sheer volume of anti white vitriol, utter desecration and humiliation of white history and monuments and total monopoly on almost every platform to keep pertinent information from getting to the public and on and on the future is getting scary.

If there still any doubt in you mind that this demographic close is going to occur:

There also Michelle Malkins book Con inc and The death of the west by Patrick Buchanon. If you’re still not convinced I have plenty more. But I think this should suffice.

Recently They’ve proposed building a literal new Hong Kong over miles of beautiful hills in Scotland and I believe they’re going through with it.

This isn’t just a US problem, Europe with Africans and Arabs, Australia and Canada with Asians. Our future is looking grim and there isn’t anywhere save for Eastern Europe and God only knows how long they’ve got.

This is inevitable now, we can’t reverse it even if we halt ALL immigration today it will still happen. So with that in mind...

I will tell everyone my plan. I’m moving to a 90%+ white town in the Midwest (in my home state) getting a more rural place. Becoming a skilled tradesmen and training for the National guard as a green beret. 18D which is special forces medic. That away I’m as prepared as I possibly can be for the future in many different aspects assuming the system is around that long. It’s gonna be a rough one.

Wanted to start a thread on this topic since I haven’t seen one here yet besides the emergency preparation one, but I think this warrants it’s own.

You might want to reconsider joining the guard. Think about what and how they might activate you? It probably won't be for something that aligns with your values. The military is a hollow shell of what it used to be and it's only getting worse.

Just saw this video today and thought I'd share it. Nice to know that there are some Europeans who aren't totally asleep at the wheel.

It's interesting how conservative women seem to be consistently, and increasingly better looking than than their liberal counterparts. It makes sense, as good looking women would not need or want a soulless government bureaucracy to fill a male, "daddy" void for them. The same goes for the physical qualities of conservative men for the most part. It makes me believe our increasing political divide is ultimately rooted in sexual/class envy/frustration. I also believe this strange liberal fetish for harsh lockdowns stems from their need to bring down those above them. In a "locked down" society, a lower value male would theoretically have better access to the females in their proximity, as their opportunities for hypergamy and social climbing would generally be stunted.

Punchitchewie

Banned
Just saw this video today and thought I'd share it. Nice to know that there are some Europeans who aren't totally asleep at the wheel.

Just another ethot conservative. If she was truly anti feminist she’d be at home raising kids and supporting her husband. We’ve gone so far left in the last 100 years it’s insane m, what is considered right wing extreme now was left extreme 50 years ago

Jive Turkey

Kingfisher
Orthodox Catechumen
Just another ethot conservative. If she was truly anti feminist she’d be at home raising kids and supporting her husband. We’ve gone so far left in the last 100 years it’s insane m, what is considered right wing extreme now was left extreme 50 years ago
Maybe she has trouble finding a good husband. I've been to Europe several times, and the Dutch are nice, but some of the most Godless people out there. And at any rate, you can raise kids and still make a public appearance or two. I think lashing out at the people on our side is dumb and counterproductive.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
She kept saying "modern day feminism". While her criticisms are on point, they have always applied to feminism.

At least the overall message is good and it's important for people to hear.

ginsu

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Correct, The only reason she got some media attention was because she got invited to the up and coming right wing party of the Netherlands.

She used to sleep with the founder, and now together with 2 other females and a weak man that were in the top 5 of the party stabbed that founder in the back. They nearly destroyed this party and it will never recover.

because he believes in ''conspiracy theories'' and is a Nazi for thinking that George Soros is behind the corona power grab.

She will fade from the spotlight now that she threw the reason under the bus for why she was allowed to appear on video in the first place.

I never cared for this chick now we see why

Maybe she has trouble finding a good husband. I've been to Europe several times, and the Dutch are nice, but some of the most Godless people out there. And at any rate, you can raise kids and still make a public appearance or two. I think lashing out at the people on our side is dumb and counterproductive.
There is no shortage of good men available for attractive women, they do it to themselves by being closet feminists

She's not on our side, she wants to join the political status quo, have a cozy career and act as controlled opposition

100% true about godless people

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Extreme emancipation looks very humiliating from someone that lived in EE previously. You spend time with these women and they give you very little reason to help them. I even met a lot of Betas in the German speaking world that resented their women despite paying full lip service to the other liberal causes. She wants to be dominated and to dominate at the same time, classic line of thought, what used to be called **** test in the past. It is more important to appear "intelligent and successful" to your rather stuck-up peers than take the role of the mother. My post is about the "conservative" women in Western Europe.

Feyoder

Pelican
She's not on our side, she wants to join the political status quo, have a cozy career and act as controlled opposition

No woman is on any (secular) "side" truly. It's like saying the wind is on your side because it happens to be blowing the way you want. Globohomo knows this (and they know the cancerous effect women have on institutions and movements) so they don't mind boosting some female opposition a bit.

The "baste woman" meme is a little exasperating. So. Many. Simps.

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
Lol that look of smug self-satisfaction. Is that a university thing? I see it so often nowadays.

Here’s the link to the full book review, which “can be savoured in a single, thought-provoking sitting.”

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
They're almost done with whitey. White women have been sterilized and white men have been neutralized. It's only a matter of time until they'll start to target Asians, then Hispanics, then blacks. Plus we'll see the focus of the regime shift from the West to traditional parts of the worlds. We see it already with things like women driving in Saudi or homosexuality not longer classified an illness in Vietnam.