The YouTube thread

PharaohRa

Kingfisher
RE: The YouTube censorship thread

What is going on with the YouTube video apocalypse parallels the Catholic Church's Counter-Reformation when it realized that Protestants were using the printing press to publish Bibles and anti-Catholic truths to turn people away from their institution. In the end, the Catholic Church got Catholic nations to go to war over the Protestant nations to bring them back to the fold and even then, they failed because critical mass was accomplished even before their efforts to squash the Reformers.

The same thing is happening here. The Deep State and the (((usual suspects))), the fill in for the 16th and 17th Century Catholic Church, take offense because people know the game. However, they are taking the same page from the 16th and 17th century Catholic Church to Shut It Down and using their acolytes, the deviants, degenerates, narcissists, sociopaths and psychopaths to shut down alternative voices via demonetization and deplatforming. Little do they know that it is already too late because critical mass is already achieved. Too many people know and too many people are open to the truth. The alternative voices know that they will seek alternative means (P2P, blockchain based services, using Russian/Chinese/Serbian hosting sites, decentralization, etc.) to have their voices heard and they will be willing to pay what price is needed.

However, the question is can we avoid war in meatspace. Unfortunately, the answer is no. It is not a matter of if, but when.

MrLemon

Ostrich

Mocking Youtube and talking endlessly about it won't solve one damn thing.

The thing to do is to prosecute Susan Wojcicki the CEO of Youtube for criminal conspiracy to deprive conservative commentators of their civil rights -- the right to free speech, and the right to earn a living.

Let the libertarian/liberal morons yammer all they want about "Youtube can ban anybody they want, it's a private business." Just ignore that wimpering.

Arrest the CEO of Youtube and take her on a perp walk in front of her entire staff. Trust me, that will strike bladder-draining terror into the hearts of every silicon valley fag CEO. They are arrogant pussies who truly believe they are so smart, and so righteous, that God speaks out of their loose flabby buttcheeks.

Every human being on the earth would secretly rejoice seeing them in handcuffs.

MrLemon

Ostrich

By the way, the Youtube situation and the Google saga points to Susan Wojcisky as the primary driving force behind the Communist takeover of Google. Youtube CEO made Damore firing decision.

I have said many times in this forum: Lesbian and Left Wing women executives are DEADLY and will inexorably drag any firm into chaos and collapse, and always without the slightest repurcussions for the woman.

Male high tech billionaires are weirdly unable to see these women for what they are...destroyers.

If Google is broken up by anti-trust regulations, Susan Wojcicki will be directly to blame. But she'll get the pussy pass.

SilentOne

Woodpecker

https://youtube.googleblog.com/2019/01/continuing-our-work-to-improve.html?m=1

Back earlier in the year in January YouTube put out news that they would stop recommending truth videos. In their words the paragraph below:
___
To that end, we’ll begin reducing recommendations of borderline content and content that could misinform users in harmful ways—such as videos promoting a phony miracle cure for a serious illness, claiming the earth is flat, or making blatantly false claims about historic events like 9/11.
___

Regardless if the videos they are removing is truth or not isn't the point. They are taking that choice away from you but allow people to still put up videos on big foot, ghost, transgender kids, and the Loch Ness monster with no problem. If you're someone whose aware, you're alarm bells should be going off.

Now they've up their program and starting to out right ban and remove truth videos and channels; Roosh's video on women going to college for an example. He makes valid sense on that video and all they do is accrue huge amounts of financial debt. They waste their youth and prime years in college instead of starting families like nature intended. We know that no guy here gets turned on by a girls bachelor and master degrees. Yet the government has them foolishly thinking that.

It's pure bullshit. The cultural marxists are just upping the cleansing.

They are already harrassing real scientists if they have a non-globohomo (climate change, vaccines) or non-PC (gender-differences, race differences, gender reality etc) studies or results of their research. Essentially what they are doing is calling science hate speech if it does not fit their agenda.

Prove that women are mostly not interested in STEM or are even worse than men on it on average? Sexist! Obviously it's the patriarchy that is forcing them to not study STEM and read PC-world magazine in their private time. Almost all programmers I know read technical magazines in private on top of working in that field. 99% of women even working there won't do it, because they are not into it that much even if they have such a job. But according to that bitch it must be due to internalized patriarchy.

The marxists are beyond science - they are just using pure dogma.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock

@ Lemon. She is but a pawn in a sea of them. Bigger monsters than her lurk and they remain unchallenged.

Richard Turpin

Kingfisher

Black Pigeon Speaks (BPS), one of my faves has just been banned by Youtube. Not just demonetized, but downright banned! His vids were some of the best around. He's still on bitchute.

Fucking scumbags.

EDIT: Since posting this a few minutes ago I've had my first ever look at Bitchute, just out of curiosity. It's actually not bad. Why the hell am I still looking at Youtube!?

Richard Turpin said:
Black Pigeon Speaks (BPS), one of my faves has just been banned by Youtube. Not just demonetized, but downright banned! His vids were some of the best around. He's still on bitchute.

Fucking scumbags.

EDIT: Since posting this a few minutes ago I've had my first ever look at Bitchute, just out of curiosity. It's actually not bad. Why the hell am I still looking at Youtube!?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uDQaerd0KZ0/

It probably had something to do with this video about freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech was not necessary to protect popular opinions or the viewpoints of the establishment. It was meant to allow those to speak who were hated by the elite.

He is right of course and this is how it goes - one by one. They came for Andrew Anglin the far-right-larper first. Now they are taking off everyone. Sooner or later even the likes of Sargon will be gone.

Orwelltube is just doing what they always intended to do.

Black Pigeon wasn't even that radical, but he was effective enough in his one-man-show and they nipped that in the butt before he reached more subscribers.

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member

Just played about with youtube for the first time in a while tonight.

Like paying for things on line and my bank stopping me from spending any money by blocking me via fraud alerts, I have had my behaviour well and truly modified. If it hurts and I get spanked when I do it, I tend to to do it less.

Anyway, such is human psychological nature, and we think things will be different if we leave them alone for a while. Alas...

I just wrote a 400 word text to a guy that has had it hard. He was abused as a kid. He's been in and out of jail and is, or rather was, a bad man. He now has a wife and family. Kids going to law school. He's a fucking winner. He's from the Black Country. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Country

He's as white as they come and his forefathers, like mine, died in wars fighting for this country. He also has every colour and creed in his family and will not tolerate racism of any kind. Go figure.

He's been a bit ill lately. Just came out with the fact that he has 5 years tops to live. He's ok with that. Takes it like a champ. His family will be his legacy, even though he was a bad man that served time. He dragged himself up from the gutter after being abused by family and social services and 'professionals'. But he is not bitter. He still supports the system. He's seen what's on the other side.

So I dropped him a few notes. Just saying hello and glad you are still kicking it you black country brummie bastard. Like you do. It was heartfelt and off the cuff ( as I am wont to do ). So just imagine my shock when youtube went and deleted it all. Gone.

Now, don't give me any of that shit about not saving stuff or not knowing what I am doing. I backed it up. Well, not really to a text file, but I did back it up. I also logged in and out a couple of times to his friends channel and it turns out I had been shadow banned again, but more sophisticated this time. The host or the OP was communicating with me and she did not realise that we had been shadowed as well.

She pinned the comment and there it was, back up! The other comments got binned.

This is nasty bizzness.

From the outright deletion of comments when posting to the shadowbanning of comments later, I don't know where to go from here.

It's game over really. I just can't keep up with this.

I've been researching this area for a while now. I've even been posting about it here on RVF for a while as well. Please spare me your 'you're just paranoid dude' fuckwit comments, yah?

It's all good.

No one communicates on the internet anymore. It's going back to meat-sack space.

It's a shame. The internet never really did live up to its promise. Almost, but not quite.

And I'm feeling more and more like a lunatic voice in this wilderness, with the good folks of RVF dropping out because no more 'Muh Pussy'. I get it.

I don't even know how much longer I'll be posting myself. I'm finding it hard feeling any kind of kinship around here. Truth is, for the most part, I'm here for Roosh and the ideal he set up. Yeah, the goalposts moved. He provided this forum. His writing is what led me here. And you can call me a suck-up all you like. But at least he has the courage of his convictions. Right or wrong. First show me your convictions. Then show me the strength you have when backing them up.

I'm good with the youtube celebs as I have their phone numbers from friends of friends.

I thought it might have been a glitch. I though I might have been able to start again. But no. The tech is getting very very good these days. It's very hard to start up another youtube account. Try it yourself. Try a bit of shitposting. We don't live in the free world any more.

Youtube/Jewgle have your number your mac addresss your internet IP and the very signature of your PC computer.

I feel bad for my new internet mate not getting my message. I know it would have meant a lot to him - how I reached out. Just five years left to live.

But jewgle don't care about that shit.

But we'll meet up in meat space - I'll make sure of that.

What a raw savage brute our new master has turned out to be.

We all know what happens to raw savage masters...

It was such as a small thing. Such a small connection between us. No talk of mutiny or secession. Just wishings for a better day.

But alas, that is not allowed.

A pox on all their houses, I say.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member

This is the guy at Vox who's responsible for the mass flagging of right wing channels:

< They only budged because too many people including major channels like Keemstar and others complained.

It's just postponed.

Oh - and no surprise - that Carlos Maza is Jewish.

Meadowlark

Hummingbird
Gold Member

I knew he'd be back, jewtube can't ban a big channel without getting into some serious hot water. They target unverified channels under 100k.

Richard Turpin

Kingfisher

The Iconoclast has gone now. Had 100,000 plus subscribers if I remember rightly. Fairly inoffensive as well, the vids I've seen.

There's a few others missing as well (and from Twitter) so I'm guessing there was another purge yesterday.

Damn, I liked all these channels. So I guess that makes me a 'bad-guy'. Who'd have thought it.

Richard Turpin said:
The Iconoclast has gone now. Had 100,000 plus subscribers if I remember rightly. Fairly inoffensive as well, the vids I've seen.

There's a few others missing as well (and from Twitter) so I'm guessing there was another purge yesterday.

Damn, I liked all these channels. So I guess that makes me a 'bad-guy'. Who'd have thought it.

Sooner or later only Bitchute and Gab will remain. And after that they will shut those sites down as well, make the platflorms liable for the content of the posters and then they are gone too because you cannot prevent people from posting pedo-crap at least for a day until it gets deleted.

Even Trump called for harsher punishment of "hate-speech" - criminalizing it or calling for prison time for thought-criminals.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member

The longer Red Ice stays up the more I suspect it. It's gotten very-Infowarsy since Charlottesville.

How are they still there?

Iconoclast had over 200k. Way of the World deleted the day before and he had over 100k and that was after he had respawned a year or two ago with tens of thousands prior.

With no bannings, no shadow bans, no demonetization, no algo manipulation that prevents you from trending or appearing in accurate search results, plus any other shenanigans youtube are pulling, there is no doubt that dissident right political channels would routinely hit 1m+ subs. No doubt. Political youtube is absolutely massive and if you want evidence of this just watch any random livestream of a 10k sub channel and click into the live chat. Super high engagement.

On a level playing field, youtube know that the site would be absolutely dominated by "far" right political content. These bannings wont stop. They can't afford to let these channels grow because the influence they wield is absolutely enormous and they are well aware of it.

Rivers Of Blood said:
Iconoclast had over 200k. Way of the World deleted the day before and he had over 100k and that was after he had respawned a year or two ago with tens of thousands prior.

With no bannings, no shadow bans, no demonetization, no algo manipulation that prevents you from trending or appearing in accurate search results, plus any other shenanigans youtube are pulling, there is no doubt that dissident right political channels would routinely hit 1m+ subs. No doubt. Political youtube is absolutely massive and if you want evidence of this just watch any random livestream of a 10k sub channel and click into the live chat. Super high engagement.

On a level playing field, youtube know that the site would be absolutely dominated by "far" right political content. These bannings wont stop. They can't afford to let these channels grow because the influence they wield is absolutely enormous and they are well aware of it.

Correct - in a fair world the reality would be Red Ice clocking in over 1 mio., Red Elephants banging up 2-5 mio. if not more. PewDiePie would also be able to mention Sweden being "rape-infested" as he has done in the past.

They would absolutely be slaughtered in an open exchange of ideas, but that is what they are doing - banning them right and left. Red Ice will be gone sooner or later and they know it. Metokur mentioned that he tried for over a year to get a different streaming platform, but both Stream.me as well as DLive have kicked him out despite making decent money for them. Red Ice has become understandable more cautious in their statements, but they are on borrowed time on Youtube. Seriously - they even went against Infowars which is often Zionist-inspired anyway and almost mainstream Republican in many aspects - but they could not even let them stay. That should tell you something. Sargon of Akkad has been demonetized and in the end he will be banned. Anyone to the right of Ben Shapiro must disappear. Tucker Carlson is already defending the interests of Europeans too much.

The next hope is Bitchute, but my guess is that it's also something that will work only for a while. Wrongthink will be treated as a crime for sure within the next decades.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

The "flow like water" defense against censorship is laudable and a respectable arrow to have in the quiver of traditionalists but certainly nothing to bet the farm on. SS is correct. It's just a matter of time before it becomes illegal to talk about this stuff anywhere. The elites will burn the whole world before they allow their stranglehold to be loosened.

But forcing them to clamp down further is a victory of its own. Like an occupation force that has to become increasingly vicious to quell rebellion, they are just adding powder to the keg or pressure to the boiler or whatever analogy you care to use. It proves that they may not be losing but they're certainly not winning on their favored terms anymore. The mask is slipping and they will be forced to become increasingly ham-fisted in their approach, causing more and more people to become rebels by default.