The YouTube thread

demolition

Woodpecker
RE: The YouTube censorship thread

YouTube is essentially unwatchable for me at this point. BitChute is actually the far better experience overall.

* The only way I can tell when most creators have new videos is by manually going through my subscribed channels and checking. The notifications on YouTube rarely 'work,' a feature which is clearly an algorithmic manipulation designed by YouTube to promote/depromote selected channels. Simultaneously, I will never be recommended new channels with related content anymore. YouTube's recommendations became 100% CNN, MSNBC, Fox, or other mainstream outlets.

* Even when I purposefully select, "Do not send me recommendations based on this: I'm not interested in this channel" I still am no longer able to get recommendations for anything worthwhile. YouTube has shadowbanned basically all political content that I want to watch from recommendations. Even a year ago, while there was censorship, you could still find interesting videos based on the recommendations of the 'algorithm' that pushed related channels with high views & engagement to the top. At this point the shadowbanning is so bad you will never find anything of a right-leaning political perspective organically. I can watch a Tim Pool video and I will never see anything recommended *except* Tim Pool videos because YouTube has completely broken their own system.

* Search on YouTube is completely useless. There is no way to successfully discover new channels discussing topics that interest me except to precisely type in the name of their channel already. In any other circumstance, my search results are dominated with propaganda channels promoting conspiracy theories, like CNN, MSNBC, etc.

* Channels I want to watch are being banned for no reason. Way of the World and Iconoclast were banned. The clock is ticking for Black Pigeon, Red Ice, Roosh, James Allsup, Red Elephants and any other channel expressing an honest and meaningful facts or opinions. I suspect that we will see even Tim Pool banned before the 2020 elections.

Meanwhile on BitChute, I can follow all of the creators I want. Yes, the site isn't as polished as YouTube, but at least it works in that it allows me to subscribe to the channels I want to see and view their content without having to fight Susan Wojcicki at every turn.

There are over 150 channels I'm subscribed to on BitChute, and their notifications work reliably for me. I can scroll my notifications list and see content from a ton of creators organically. Beyond that, their trending tab isn't curated. If people are talking about a certain subject matter like Epstein's assassination then it will show up organically on their trending tab. Soph's video against homosexuality is still their #1 trending video for the month, and I've discovered videos by Ryan Dawson detailing investigations into the Epstein coverup simply by watching the trending tab.

BitChute recently added a better autoplay feature so more variety of videos is autoplayed after a given video finished. Hopefully they will improve their search algorithm soon (it's terrible). Either way, BitChute is the future, and if more people use it, it only gets better.

Roosh

Cardinal

Even a year ago, while there was censorship, you could still find interesting videos based on the recommendations of the 'algorithm' that pushed related channels with high views & engagement to the top.

Youtube broke their recommendation engine entirely. That's the only way they could stop sending traffic to dissident viewpoints. Even on non-political content, like religion, the recommendations are failing. I used to watch one good religious video and have at least two solid recommendations, but now I keep getting non-related suggestions.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

:laugh:

Everyone on the Right worth noticing banned from social media.
Trump: Social media bans on conservatives down 100% under Trump!!!

Easy_C

Peacock

Foolsgo1d said:
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Relax guys - Donald Trump is monitoring it all.

Whoa there my man, you're a communist or TDS sufferer if you point out such truths! :laugh:

Guys, this negativity isn't helping!

Trump is our only choice and we need to support him!

ilostabet

Pelican

Easy_C said:
Foolsgo1d said:
Relax guys - Donald Trump is monitoring it all.

Whoa there my man, you're a communist or TDS sufferer if you point out such truths! :laugh:

Guys, this negativity isn't helping!

Trump is our only choice and we need to support him!

178tsz.jpg

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member

Roosh said:
Martin Sellner got banned:

Crazy. Roosh, even though your current Vlog series is as wholesome AND enjoyable as a delicious apple or pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving, I gotta say that I'm surprised that the YouTube Thought Police hasn't banned you yet lol. Definitely glad you're still on there because the VLog series has been nothing short of classic so far.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

I have this crazy notion that the blue haired demonic freaks running goolag's ministry of truth somehow fear attracting the wrath of God on a subconscious spiritual level, which is why they drop the hammer easily on every branch of traditionalism except Christian speech.

I no longer believe their censorship is carefully planned and executed. I'm quite certain that there's simply a pack of SJW junkyard dogs working under their own jurisdiction with the functional blessing of their ZuckerBERGian overlords. Months ago I would have presumed that they had been given orders not to spook the Christians who represent a large traditionalist demographic but if that were the case we'd still be seeing regular knee-jerk overreactions from PMSing globoharpies against Christian content.

I really think some kind of near-atrophied antenna to God is still signalling them that it's a bad idea to persecute those who have begged His protection.

The recent big bans all concern guys who want to save the West and try to raise awareness of some ethnic nationalism - as it's the only real nationalism. Next will be Red Ice Radio, American Renaissance.

Roosh will likely be safe since he moved away from any political activism.

Though even civ-nat everyone-can-be-English-except-Muslims like Sargon got completely demonetized and the algorithm does not recommend any Sargon vids anymore. Martin Sellner recently deleted almost all of his videos after some warning he got. But I guess that this did not matter. He posted just an update of his wedding:

http://wedding.brittany-pettibone.com/hochzeit/

Seems like being traditional, married and not soy or PUA is classified as worse. Roosh may be on to something that the globohomos reacted more negatively towards a traditional relationship-centric Game book vs a PUA styled one.

My guess is that they are more concerned with growing mass appeal as the message is relayed by positive non-violent sane men like Martin Sellner. Them getting married, having a happy healthy family and preaching some sane ethnic nationalism is probably a bigger danger in the culture war. The Iconoclast and James Allsup were also of the same bent.

demolition

Woodpecker

The recent big bans all concern guys who want to save the West and try to raise awareness of some ethnic nationalism - as it's the only real nationalism. Next will be Red Ice Radio, American Renaissance.

Roosh will likely be safe since he moved away from any political activism.

Though even civ-nat everyone-can-be-English-except-Muslims like Sargon got completely demonetized and the algorithm does not recommend any Sargon vids anymore. Martin Sellner recently deleted almost all of his videos after some warning he got. But I guess that this did not matter. He posted just an update of his wedding:

http://wedding.brittany-pettibone.com/hochzeit/

Seems like being traditional, married and not soy or PUA is classified as worse. Roosh may be on to something that the globohomos reacted more negatively towards a traditional relationship-centric Game book vs a PUA styled one.

My guess is that they are more concerned with growing mass appeal as the message is relayed by positive non-violent sane men like Martin Sellner. Them getting married, having a happy healthy family and preaching some sane ethnic nationalism is probably a bigger danger in the culture war. The Iconoclast and James Allsup were also of the same bent.

Sends a real message when the video that finally rouses evil to make its final attack on you is video of a wedding between an attractive white man & woman dedicated to each other, God, and protection of the nation.

A lot more channels got deleted - also quite a few received strikes over nebulous accusations.

Seems like they are following the ADL program against anyone attempting to stop the Great Replacement and the elimination of European (and Euro-founded) Western nations. The ADL knows that a country does not make a nation - the people create it.

Recently Atheism is Unstoppable came out hard also on those very topics - now producing a big series on the supposedly innocent Central Park 5:

Without well-researched documentaries like that you will be left to believe in whatever marxist drivel they want you to believe. My guess is that AIU is also on the chopping block despite the elite being fond of Atheism. But they don't want those Atheists to have any unwelcome ideas.

They also did not mind Roosh writing Game books - they rather became livid when he became more traditional and then began to create meetups of masculine men. Thought PUA is a difficult topic for the elite. They don't want Western men to become Red Pilled or learn Game, but on the other side they don't mind to teach migrants and non-Western immigrants Game. Also they like to promote casual sex, so this is more or of a double-edged sword to them, but my guess that Game/Red Pill is more of a minor side issue to them if no big actions follow.

Biologist said:
If Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc start full-on censoring everything they don't like (e.g. "alt-right" content), it just means that people will migrate over to more "open" competitors and these sites will ultimately collapse. The free and open nature of these sites is what made them so successful in the first place.

2017 Germany is making the Soviet Union and Chinese Community Party look like a bunch of amateurs.

At least we have the RVF :grouphug:

That's what I thought, but it doesn't seem to be happening much. Could it be that once a critical mass, measured in 100s of millions is reached, there won't be any movement, like the demise of MySpace?
Sort of like how once Microsoft and Apple became big, there weren't any more wide spread, new OS? I still find it hard to believe, as we are looking at a WEBSITE, which is easily reproduceable. (Big Tech buying its competition doesn't help and anti-trust is a joke after Reagan.)

Youtube reinstated Martin Sellner - nice one - the only good tradthot is a young tradwife:

Seems also that Iconoclast and Way of the World, Vdare - were reinstated. Guess the total ban of the goys is postponed.