Then they came for JK Rowling

I hope some celebrities wake up from this and realise that appeasing radical leftism is like feeding the crocodile while hoping it will eat you last.
JK Rowling was mostly a liberal leftist, which did not prevent her from being marked up by some proponents of sexual degeneracy for stating 2+2=4, or in this case, that the difference between men and women is biological:

The handlers of actors auch as Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson that appeared in the movie versions of her books made them read out some statements in support of sexual deviancy, lest they get cancelled or outed with some sort of blackmail.

I haven't read any of her books, but for an artist, there is no greater flattery than the hatred of the masses who wish to ban their work.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Four authors quit JK Rowling's literary agency after accusing it of failing to issue statement in support of 'transgender rights and equality' amid 'transphobia' row
  • Fox Fisher, Drew Davies and Ugla Stefanía Kristjönudóttir Jónsdóttir resigned from The Blair Partnership
  • A fourth author is understood to have quit but wished to remain anonymous
  • The authors said they were 'saddened and disappointed it has come to this'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-agency-accusing-failing-issue-statement.html

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
This sort of support for cross dressing freaks is difficult to understand. As Dave Chappell famously put, nobody likes the Ts, not even the Ls Gs or Bs. It really does beg the question: What will be next? Because there will be something next. We are pretty close to full institutional acceptance and promotion of transsexuality, something that was an obscure joke just 3 years ago. What is the next target? Will it be pederasty? Beastiality? Something worse? Honestly, there's not a lot worse than I can imagine.

This sort of support for cross dressing freaks is difficult to understand. As Dave Chappell famously put, nobody likes the Ts, not even the Ls Gs or Bs. It really does beg the question: What will be next? Because there will be something next. We are pretty close to full institutional acceptance and promotion of transsexuality, something that was an obscure joke just 3 years ago. What is the next target? Will it be pederasty? Beastiality? Something worse? Honestly, there's not a lot worse than I can imagine.
I think it will be pedophilia. This is something that is for some reason a big thing among elites, and they are already beginning to test the public's reaction to the legalisation of child molestation. It starts slowly and reminds me of the way this whole shemale obsession started: First slowly with just a few fringe perverts, now openly with people attacking a woman for saying that she is a woman due to her biology.

Again, this is black pill stuff, and having some form of faith is crucial.

I am not someone to use religious analogies lightly, but this kind of stuff is satanic. Transexualism is a form of rejection of the human body as given by god, a renunciation of his creation. Transforming your body against the godly order is a satanic in its symbolism and practice.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Absolutely. And I agree pedophilia is likely, as we already have a number of fringe articles where they are talking about it ( I believe there was a famous one in slate). And while the transsexualism doesn't directly benefit the elites, only indirectly by breaking the spirit of those who fall to it, pedophilia allows them to act out the ultimate satanic ritual of power over another person. I think there is no greater example of superfluous evil power than penetrating a child in that way, and elites care far more about power than they do money. I would like to say people will always be disgusted and horrified at such a thing, but the way they are reacting to transsexualism shows that man celebrates evil all too easily.

I think the only reason transsexualism has been pushed so hard by the media is because it makes homosexuality look normal by comparison. That and it's the left's way of ensuring that you have fully submitted to them. Man is woman, war is pace, slavery is freedom, ignorance is strength. I know a lot of straight guys drinking the liberal Kool Aid with regards to the trans narrative, but I guarantee you none of them would ever date a trans "woman." In a situation where they'd have to put their money where their mouth is and couldn't just recite empty platitudes, it becomes clear what they really think.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
What is the next target? Will it be pederasty? Beastiality? Something worse? Honestly, there's not a lot worse than I can imagine.
The youth wing of the Swedish Green Party touted the idea of making consensual necrophilia legal.

a lot of straight guys drinking the liberal Kool Aid with regards to the trans narrative, but I guarantee you none of them would ever date a trans "woman."
Lewd videos sites show trans will be one hell of a hard sell; incest on the other hand.

Last edited:
brazil trans.jpg

The latest Sports Illustrated cover model is trans... I must admit that she/he looks very convincingly female. I wonder if she started taking hormone blockers before puberty started. Or perhaps her family is rich, and they got the best surgeons money can buy.

I have a friend who is signed up for cryonics. And his big worry, is not that it won't work, but that when they bring him back to life, that the night clubs of the far future will be full of utterly convincing trans women, who will deceive him! Lol I told him not to worry, that they will have a Star Trek style tricorder app for his super-advanced smart phone, so he can tell the birth gender of everyone he meets.

questor70

Ostrich
Wokesters jump on the woke bandwagon at a point on a continuum not realizing that it is ultimately a zero-sum-game. It may seem like a reasonable extension of their leftist ideas at first but it shifts out of their comfort zone.

I think we are pretty far along this slippery slope to have SJWs start having second thoughts.

It's like watching a slow-motion car crash.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Don't think so. You can tell by the torso that it's a dude.
Seriously, if someone posted this picture on the forum ten years ago not one person out of 1000 members would have said "wait a minute..."

Point of fact. I could start posting pictures of actual women and claim they're trans. Invariably there would be some guy saying "yeah, look at the hands, it's pretty obvious".

durangotang

Pelican
Seriously, if someone posted this picture on the forum ten years ago not one person out of 1000 members would have said "wait a minute..."

Point of fact. I could start posting pictures of actual women and claim they're trans. Invariably there would be some guy saying "yeah, look at the hands, it's pretty obvious".

It's hard to put your finger on, but I instinctively knew that something was wrong with that model. As you take in the whole, and the subtleties of the body all start to make you uneasy, the jawline, the stare, and then you realize it's a man. Woah. Creepy AF.

Now I am still uncertain about Michelle O.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
It's hard to put your finger on, but I instinctively knew that something was wrong with that model. As you take in the whole, and the subtleties of the body all start to make you uneasy, the jawline, the stare, and then you realize it's a man. Woah. Creepy AF.

What the weird angle where you can't see the curve of the back, the low hips and the lack of breasts don't clue you in? Kidding.

I wonder who the audience is for these pictures? Do they want teenage boys to be so messed in the head because they spank it to dudes?

Michelle Obama? You think she's a bro? Do tell...

Oh on topic. I keep saying if we ignore these freaks they'll just consume themselves. There is a local militant lesbian group a few states away that is duking it with some trans guys who want to join them. It makes me weep with joy.

Michael Obama a dude? nah...

A note on those magazines: Even female models are heavily photoshopped, so a little trickery and a few mouseclicks go a long way in covering up any masculine traits. They will go to lengths to market homosexuality to the sheeply masses.

Looking at that 'Crocodile Dundee' scene, this would not make the cut today, would be labelled as anti-blablabla by the crossdressing lobby.
Another movie came to my mind that would not be possible today: The timeless masterpiece 'Silence of the lambs', where the killer is a crossdressing transexual who skins his female victims to make himself a female skin-suit.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
As others have hinted towards, it's difficult to have sympathy for people like Rowling considering she's contributed to this nonsense herself, and would have all of us here jailed in a heartbeat for some of our opinions.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
As others have hinted towards, it's difficult to have sympathy for people like Rowling considering she's contributed to this nonsense herself, and would have all of us here jailed in a heartbeat for some of our opinions.
By and large they are only having this reaction, as their soft-power, which requires a liberal sprinkling of grievances is being washed away. Rowling types have been the dominant group for two generations and in the ascendancy for the previous two. They require a mild paralysis of conservative men and women to be able to assume leadership roles, which they are not made for. They can only hold those positions from behind the veneer of representing marginalised people.

An analysis of what they say shows they always sympathise with the causes of the far-left, but only so far as it can support liberal dominance. When it comes to these causes supporting the far-left ascendancy they start to get very defensive and offer condemnation of the far-left that verges on censoriousness. They are not interested in engaging the far-left. They want them gone, so they can continue to offer milquetoast policies for systemic oppression. The freaks at the end of the spectrum are useful, but they shouldn't be grappling for position with well-educated, cognizant and well spoken academics(-types).

Conversely they are much more hostile to the moderate-right and conservatives than they are the far-left. They see these people as having no validity, demagogues. I've heard numerous of the liberals say how they don't want to talk with conservatives. They won't come out and say they want them banned. They want them 'over there', out of the way. Somewhere where they don't have to deal with them. That somewhere is the place they pushed them using softer versions of the same ploys the far-left wield against them. Note that we have seen them say very little on the wholesale banning of conservative voices from the internet ghettos of Silicon Valley. They are only coming out now liberals are getting hit.

In particular Eric Weinstein has said on multiple occasions that he wants the intellectual dork web to instantly root out people who should not be part of the conversation. When you put it together with other things he says, there are less than 1% of people who would be allowed to participate in their great 'liberal' debate.

The free exchange of information and ideas, the lifeblood of a liberal society,
This is the key line in the Rowling letter. It's not a leftist or conservative society. All of those facets must be pushed aside as overhanded or intolerant, under the pretense that liberalism is one big banner where everyone has equal rights and can speak freely. It's a lie. Only well-spoken liberals can speak.

With that said there are a few exceptions to this, like Claire Lehman and Jordan Peterson, who are mildly conservative-leaning liberals. Both have opened the door to conservative people and ideas.

They are very afraid that their old tools no longer work for them. Ten years ago Rowling could have invoked being a marginalised woman - an experience that men can't comprehend and so must move aside. She would not need to debate in lieu of this and could enjoy the fruits of society bending to her benefit. This no longer works, particularly for a white woman who is beyond wealthy. The far-left can wheel out an obese, black transgender who says "Stop killing us! You're erasing us with your fragile white feminism." There is no argument and suddenly the world bends from the left to the far-left.

The liberal-left are finished. They established their dominance by being stewards for the marginalised, using that stewardship to emotionally manipulate their opponents to stand down. They filled institutions with paid enforcers of their ideology, which didn't have to defend itself. They will always loose against the far-left so long as they choose that mechanism - the far-left has a far better hand to play that game. And they are now taking over all of their institutions with it. The only force that can tackle the far-left is a conservative one.

NickK

Sparrow
Everyone is disposable for the Enemy.
Even the witch that taught the world's children that they are idiotic maggles if they look down on magic.