They killed James Bond

Lawrence87

Robin
Orthodox
I was invited to see it by a friend. And decided I would as I'd not seen him for a while.

It was pretty standard for modern cinema. Bond had retired, and it was introduced that the 007 moniker was handed to a black lady. Which in itself is just gay. But the part that really annoyed me is when she asks M to reinstate Bond as 007 during the mission. She says "it's just a number!" Which is a line clearly aimed at anyone in the audience who might have been annoyed by the whole thing.

Also Q is a woofter. Bond is actually in love with a woman, and has a kid. It's obvious that this was done to correct his womanising.

It was moderately entertaining aside from all this. Standard car chases and mega gun fights and such. What you'd expect from Bond (besides all the other crap). It would have worked better without the black lady (I don't even remember the name of her character...)

MRBR1908

Pigeon
I will be curious to see if the next 007 movie, can't call it a James Bond if the characters name isn't James Bond, does anything at the box office. Guessing many will be like, nope. Bond died and whomever is 007 now we'll pass. I know I will.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I was invited to see it by a friend. And decided I would as I'd not seen him for a while.

It was pretty standard for modern cinema. Bond had retired, and it was introduced that the 007 moniker was handed to a black lady. Which in itself is just gay. But the part that really annoyed me is when she asks M to reinstate Bond as 007 during the mission. She says "it's just a number!" Which is a line clearly aimed at anyone in the audience who might have been annoyed by the whole thing.

Also Q is a woofter. Bond is actually in love with a woman, and has a kid. It's obvious that this was done to correct his womanising.

It was moderately entertaining aside from all this. Standard car chases and mega gun fights and such. What you'd expect from Bond (besides all the other crap). It would have worked better without the black lady (I don't even remember the name of her character...)
"Washington...Shaniqua Washington"

;)