Things That Annoy You

Nacho

Sparrow
Being from California originally driver's in the midwest are very annoying. They almost stop in the road before turning in somewhere. When I first moved out here I had to slam on my breaks because of these morons. In Cali we slow down a bit but still with good speed to turn in. It would seem like common sense but I guess not. It obviously obstructs the flow of traffic. They also don't understand the concept of the left lane as a passing lane. Driver's camping out in the left lane doing 40 in a 45 with no self awareness while they hold up traffic. Just lovely.

Maddox

Robin
Being from California originally driver's in the midwest are very annoying. They almost stop in the road before turning in somewhere. When I first moved out here I had to slam on my breaks because of these morons. In Cali we slow down a bit but still with good speed to turn in. It would seem like common sense but I guess not. It obviously obstructs the flow of traffic. They also don't understand the concept of the left lane as a passing lane. Driver's camping out in the left lane doing 40 in a 45 with no self awareness while they hold up traffic. Just lovely.

Yeah, those people can be annoying. Although, I'd take those drivers over the drivers from LA any time. I spent some time in So Cal where road rage is an everyday thing. You take one microsecond longer than normal to hit the gas when the stoplight turns green and the guy behind you is already laying into his horn.

When I moved to another state, I couldn't believe how patient people were with other drivers on the road. There are no crazy folks yelling their head off at another car or honking at others because they're in a bad mood. Living in other states just made me realize how horrible the people are in CA.