This is not our country anymore.

Mr Gibbs

Woodpecker

I don’t know what else to say here. We fought to the death just to get the British to stop taxing us.

I was going to fill this up with all sorts of examples, but I just can’t bring myself to go rummaging around the internet for what people with any sort of common sense already know.

Francis Parker Yockey said “ No nation has produced individual soldiers to excel Nathaniel Greene, General Know, General Sullivan, John Stark, Nicholas Herkimer, Anthony Wayne, Daniel Morgan, John Paul Jones, nor greater patriots than John Dickinson, Richard Henry Lee, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, John Rutledge. These are but a few. The spirit which animated these heroes is part of the white race, and it will last while this race lasts. It waits for its reawakening upon the coming of great events to American soil once more.”

I don’t see it, it’s been bad enough for a long time. Clearly these were great men from a better time. If nobody is going to do much as push back, then we’ve either passed the precipice as a people or never deserved their contributions in the first place.

And yet here I am stuck working like a dog hundreds of miles away venting on a forum.

This is not my country anymore. Simple as.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Meanwhile, in the UK, a glorious victory. A statue of General Sir Thomas Picton, highest ranking officer to fall at Waterloo, will stay standing:

Muffuguh

Pigeon

I don’t know what else to say here. We fought to the death just to get the British to stop taxing us.

I was going to fill this up with all sorts of examples, but I just can’t bring myself to go rummaging around the internet for what people with any sort of common sense already know.

Francis Parker Yockey said “ No nation has produced individual soldiers to excel Nathaniel Greene, General Know, General Sullivan, John Stark, Nicholas Herkimer, Anthony Wayne, Daniel Morgan, John Paul Jones, nor greater patriots than John Dickinson, Richard Henry Lee, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, John Rutledge. These are but a few. The spirit which animated these heroes is part of the white race, and it will last while this race lasts. It waits for its reawakening upon the coming of great events to American soil once more.”

I don’t see it, it’s been bad enough for a long time. Clearly these were great men from a better time. If nobody is going to do much as push back, then we’ve either passed the precipice as a people or never deserved their contributions in the first place.

And yet here I am stuck working like a dog hundreds of miles away venting on a forum.

This is not my country anymore. Simple as.
When "white supremacy" is a common term in US government debates and Covid vaccinations are by policy going to non-white people first I think you're right.

Scrapper

Woodpecker
If you haven’t done so already, then please turn to our Lord Jesus Christ.
He is our King and the Kingdom of Heaven is our only true homeland.
I was born in 1984 in an extremely pro-American, pro-conservative household.
I’ve had to battle deeply rooted false idol worship.
I falsely worshipped and idolized the country of america and the republican political party.
A massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders, a burden so heavy, that I still battle with it even while typing this post.

Edit: Just to clarify one quick thing, I still consider myself an american nationalist and a conservative republican.
But, I have chosen to no longer worship or idolize these concepts.

Last edited:

Goni

Woodpecker
That was to be happening.

Since months ago when English speaking Africans destroyed or humiliated statues of the historically most important American politicians , than you can expect everything.

I think the video you posted is ok up to the point when most Americans are descendants of Europeans.

That doesn't work in a multi ethnic and above all multi racial community.

bucky

Ostrich
Just wait until the capital is renamed from Washington D.C. (a racist white male) to M.L.K.

Do you think that I am joking? That'll happen sometime in the 2030s.
I could see it. Although, I've worked with a lot of black people and most of the politically aware ones seem nearly indifferent to MLK, quite sensibly preferring hardcore black nationalists like Malcolm X and Farrakhan. MLK strikes me as a kind of "compromise saint" who gets pushed by the MSM and the establishment because his rhetoric was more palatable to white liberals and tradcons.

Couldn't agree more. This isn't our country anymore. I have come to hate western civilization so much my only dream left in life is to move abroad. I'm ashamed I was ever born an american! Absolutely ashamed! I no longer have any faith in america or western society in general. Can't stand it. Nothing but hate and (planned) divisiveness by the globalist. No culture in America anymore. If you're a straight white male chances are you are lonely, depressed, and single. There needs to be an exodus of straight white males from the west to SE Asia, Russia, Eastern Europe etc. Haven't had real culture and unity since the mid to late 90s. Not to mentioned rigged as fuck for the 1%.

bucky

Ostrich
It was never for the peasants and it never will be. You just had the illusion of it being yours because the people in power were the same religion and race and said the right things. Like George Carlin said, its a big club and your not in it.
Of course, you could probably say this about any country. Russian, Chinese, and Iranian elites probably also care mostly about themselves, but what they don't do is behave with open contempt toward the heritage population of their countries while doing their best to import as much of the third world as possible. I suppose a lot of that does have to do with being of the same race and religion.

Anyway, merry Christmas!

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
It was never for the peasants and it never will be. You just had the illusion of it being yours because the people in power were the same religion and race and said the right things. Like George Carlin said, its a big club and your not in it.

You bring up a very important point. That the people in power (for example the founding fathers and the following lineage of elites in the united states) were of the same race as the people the governed. This is really the essence of it all. There will always be elites. It`s an inevitable consequence of biological mechanisms. (Frequency dependent selection to be precise) This is not a negative thing per se though.

The question is really whether there is a certain loyalty that those elites feel towards the people they control with their more dominant genetics. That is mostly related to having the same racial origin. (I.e. the same philogeny or genetic background) In addition to that, certain genetic groups/races/sub-species have more in-group loyalty naturally. This also is related to biological mechanisms that are governed by the environment that was inhabited by that groups ancestors. Isolated groups might have developed to become less sceptical of strangers due to that not being a necessity in the same way as in a more densely populated region of the planet. Sort of in the same way that birds on desolated islands with no natural predators lose their instinctive fear of other creatures. (the extinct Dodo bird comes to mind) No one would question for example Putin`s loyalty towards Russia and the Russian people. Probably the same could be said for Mr. Jinping also. They are not men of the people though, they have the more dominant genetic phenotype described above, but they are still leading the people that they dominate in a fashion the furthers the interests of that particular group and not just themselves as individuals.

So what is the problem in the Western world then? Most of our leaders are of the same race as the people they lead also. (In others words white leaders in mostly white countries) I think that the only viable explanation is that the leaders that we see in the forefront in China and Russia really are the most dominant forces in those regions of the world! That however might not be the case in many western countries. There we have a tug of war that has been increasingly won by the other dominant group, namely the Jewish elites, that have other interests than furthering the gentiles success. So you can basically deduce that there must be a shadow governing force that work in the background and has the interests of the people it represents in mind. All the craziness that we currently witness is a result of this dynamic.

It`s not going to be easy to tackle this situation at all. So many barriers have been put in place that makes it almost impossible even to address these issues in any meaningful way. The only thing that I can say of a positive nature is that Jews and gentiles are symbiotic organisms. They are totally dependent on our existence on order to sustain themselves. They can`t just switch to Asians or Africans and do the same thing, and they already tried Slavic people`s with only limited success. So if we go, they also go. It`s as simple as that. And many Jews are fully aware of that reality.

Last edited:
Do you know how many lonely white guys I see when I go out to eat, in shopping malls, and other places? It's beyond sad and disturbing. These are men without culture or community unlike every other race and ethnicity in America. Men who should be living a good life and most likely would if they move to another non-western culture. Western white men are cursed with having to put up with the worst women imaginable! It's a shame! It's also no wonder so many western white men move abroad and permanently. Good for them!

Last edited:

bucky

Ostrich
Do you know how many lonely white guys I see when I go out to eat, in shopping malls, and other places? It's beyond sad and disturbing. These are men without culture or community unlike every other race and ethnicity in America. Men who should be living a good life and most likely would if they move to another non-western culture. Western white men are cursed with having to put up with the worst women imaginable! It's a fucking shame! It's also no wonder so many western white men move abroad and permanently. Good for them!
I'm doing my part to build the new Gringo-Latina master race myself.