This is not our country anymore.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
A thumbnail history of how we got here, if you didn't already know:

Our civilization was silently conquered about 100 years ago in the period 1910 to 1920.

At the start of the 20th century is when global banking, and the capitalism/communism dichotomy took over from the previous axis (logos vs. anti-logos)

The federal reserve was founded in 1913. Of which president Wilson blaming himself said: ""I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit."

In 1914 the Archduke Ferdinand, the head of the Holy Roman Empire was assassinated - a Catholic empire that had ruled for a thousand years - kicking off WW 1, an internecine war between white Europeans at the urging of global capital. In this war such priceless treasures of the old world - like the Cathedral at Rheims were bombed.

In 1917 Jewish Bolsheviks, funded by global capital in London, took over Russia, deposing Tsar Nicholas, and murdering him and his family the following year. From there followed the desecration and burning or churches across the Russia empire. Russia had been rule by Christian kings also for 1000 years.

Women got the vote in Germany, Austria and Hungary in ~1918 (only 4 years after the Holy Roman Emperor murdered), the US in 1920. In Russia in 1917, with the revolution.

This world that was overturned was the world that produced all the great art, architecture and music. So much great classical music was composed from 1880 to 1910. How much has been composed since? The trajectory of painting, literature and architecture took a similar nosedive. At the time of the conquest by global capital Russia was the land of Tchaikovsky. France the country of Saint Saens. Puccini was writing Opera in Italy. Strauss in Germany. What has replaced it?

Within a decade the world was plunged into degeneracy - Weimar Germany was perhaps the most extreme, but the "roaring 20's" in the US was not much better.

The Fascists in the 30's were a weak and misguided reaction. They were forceful secular men who tried to take back control - but instead of restoring rule based on Logos and the return of divine kings (read Evola), they instead installed a new society of secular capitalism. Some, like in Italy and Germany were defeated in WWII. But even the fascist leaders that survived into old age (Franco, Pinochet, Salazar) saw the secular capitalism continue to erode their cultural foundations. When they died - neoliberalism took over can caught up to the same level as the rest of the conquered West.

The 50's that Americans pine for today is an illusion. Things were already very far gone by then. Santa had already replaced Christ in Christmas, The easter bunny on Easter. Feminism was already well established. The new right talks about how women working outside the home was a mistake. The real mistake was 50 years earlier when the majority of men began working outside the home.

If you're wondering when did we go wrong? What was the latest date that our "western civiliation" was still salvageable? That date was around 1910, when our civilization was still called "Christendom".

I don’t know what else to say here. We fought to the death just to get the British to stop taxing us.

I was going to fill this up with all sorts of examples, but I just can’t bring myself to go rummaging around the internet for what people with any sort of common sense already know.

Francis Parker Yockey said “ No nation has produced individual soldiers to excel Nathaniel Greene, General Know, General Sullivan, John Stark, Nicholas Herkimer, Anthony Wayne, Daniel Morgan, John Paul Jones, nor greater patriots than John Dickinson, Richard Henry Lee, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, John Rutledge. These are but a few. The spirit which animated these heroes is part of the white race, and it will last while this race lasts. It waits for its reawakening upon the coming of great events to American soil once more.”

I don’t see it, it’s been bad enough for a long time. Clearly these were great men from a better time. If nobody is going to do much as push back, then we’ve either passed the precipice as a people or never deserved their contributions in the first place.

And yet here I am stuck working like a dog hundreds of miles away venting on a forum.

This is not my country anymore. Simple as.
Wait what? It is not your country anymore because the statue of a traitor was removed from Congress? What's wrong with you? Do you know your history? The Confederates took up arms against the United States of America and here you are whining about a traitor?

Just wait until the capital is renamed from Washington D.C. (a racist white male) to M.L.K.

Do you think that I am joking? That'll happen sometime in the 2030s.
This is crying that the sky is falling. No capital is getting renamed. Lee's statue removal has nothing to do with slave holding or what you call 'racist white male'. It has to do with the fact that he was a traitor to the United States of America.

Jingo-Jango, are you white?
Yes I'm white and I happen to have a brain and I'm secure enough to know bullshit from dogmatic and false Lost Cause babble. I know my history and I can distill issues. If you are gonna have a cow about the removal of a traitor's statue from Congress - a body that the traitor took up arms against - then you must be intellectually consistent, march upon Washington DC, and deface the Lincoln Memorial. Pick a side dammit however I hope you choose the United States of America and not the Confederacy

durangotang

Ostrich
Yes I'm white and I happen to have a brain and I'm secure enough to know bullshit from dogmatic and false Lost Cause babble. I know my history and I can distill issues. If you are gonna have a cow about the removal of a traitor's statue from Congress - a body that the traitor took up arms against - then you must be intellectually consistent, march upon Washington DC, and deface the Lincoln Memorial. Pick a side dammit however I hope you choose the United States of America and not the Confederacy

Jingo-Jango unchained, you are not being honest on multiple levels and in your cognitive dissonance, you lash out. How secure.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
Wait what? It is not your country anymore because the statue of a traitor was removed from Congress? What's wrong with you? Do you know your history? The Confederates took up arms against the United States of America and here you are whining about a traitor?
You think this is trolling us. The people reading this board read comments like this and just feel sorry for you.

At the first post I thought for sure you were a fellow white person. But you just called me "sir". Now I think its more likely you wear sweatpants and a fedora.
Another diversion sir. You still haven't addressed the issues. Forget whiteness and your perceptions/care for my sartorial style for a minute and address the issues kind sir. Stick to the issues and don't get personal.

MichaelWitcoff

Ostrich
Orthodox
Yeah, the truth about America's founding (in regards to race and immigration) is one of the few things the Left is usually more honest about than the "right." The Left hates it, of course, but the "right" is too stupid and brainwashed to even acknowledge the truth in the first place; instead they fight relentlessly for the Left's agenda without even realizing it.

I really don't know anymore which side I respect less.

Mr Gibbs

Woodpecker

Seemed like a pretty damned good man. If anybody was too call out a traitor to the US I’m sure the guys at amren would be the first to do it

Seemed like a pretty damned good man. If anybody was too call out a traitor to the US I’m sure the guys at amren would be the first to do it
I guess the AmRen is your Constitution sir? I also guess constitutional adherence is situational? And this is a 'Christian forum' it seems we have forgotten the 9th Commandment about not lying?

It is pretty interesting to observe these dynamics play out because of some scare tactic about the sky falling on our heads. No matter what type of Lost Cause historical revisionism you engage in, the truth will never be denied nor overturned.

Robert E. Lee was a traitor who commanded the army of the confederacy, who in turn killed Union troops.

I challenge you folks engaging in what I euphemistically call historical revisionism to be intellectually congruent and follow your revisionism to its logical conclusion - if you are going to say Lee was not a traitor or be upset that his statue is removed from Congress, you must push for the removal of the Lincoln Memorial and for the removal of any statues celebrating Ulysses Grant.

Monty_Brogan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Only a limp wristed soy boy would call Lee a traitor.

“I can only say that while I have considered the preservation of the constitutional power of the General Government to be the foundation of our peace and safety at home and abroad, I yet believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people, not only essential to the adjustment and balance of the general system, but the safeguard to the continuance of a free government. I consider it as the chief source of stability to our political system, whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.”
— General Robert E. Lee, letter to Lord Action, 15 December 1866

I dislike Eisenhower, but this is an interesting read.

U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower believed that Confederate General Robert E. Lee should be a Role Model for American youth and they should emulate his qualities.
Robert Edward Lee was born January 19, 1807 to Revolutionary War hero Henry “Light Horse Harry” Lee III and Anne Carter Lee at Stratford Hall in Westmoreland County Virginia. He attended the United States Military Academy at West Point where he graduated 2nd in the class of 1829 without a single demerit. Lee served in the U.S. Army for nearly 32 years. At the beginning of the War Between the States (Civil War) he was offered command of the U.S. Army by Abraham Lincoln. He knew that Lincoln’s invasion of the Southern States was unconstitutional, illegal, immoral, and criminal. He had to make a choice to either defend the Constitution or the Union. He made the correct decision to defend the Constitution. Robert E. Lee assumed command of the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia on June 1,1862 and the command of all 3 Confederate Armies in early 1865. After the collapse of the nation Confederate States of America he told his soldiers “Go Home And Be Good Americans”. He accepted the position of President of Washington College in Lexington Virginia. At a time when he desperately needed money a Northern Insurance Company offered him $50,000 for the use of his name. He declined saying “my name and heritage is about all I have left and it is not for sale”. Robert Edward Lee died on October 12, 1870. No finer example of a Southern gentleman and leader exists whose positive impact was so great during and after the war. His superb character as a Christian gentleman stood out in his life as a man, husband, father, citizen, soldier, and a leader. These qualities greatly impressed many notable men. British Prime Minister Winston Churchill stated that “Lee was one of the noblest Americans that ever lived and that his noble presence and gentle kindly manner were sustained by Christian faith and an exalted character. U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt described General Robert E. Lee as “the very greatest of all the great captains that the English speaking peoples have brought forth”. War-era Georgia Senator Benjamin Harvey Hill eloquently expressed a lasting Lee tribute: “He possessed every virtue of other great commanders without their vices. He was a foe without hate; a friend without treachery; a victor without oppression, and a victim without murmuring. He was a public officer without vices; a private citizen without reproach; a Christian without hypocrisy and a man without guile. He was a Caesar without his ambition; Frederick without his tyranny; Napoleon without his selfishness; and Washington without his reward. He was obedient to authority as a servant, and loyal in authority as a true King. He was gentle as a woman in life; modest and pure as a virgin in thought; watchful as a Roman Vital in duty; submissive to law as Socrates; and grand in battle as Achilles. On Aug.1,1960 Dr. Leon Scott of New York wrote U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower a letter stating ” at the Republican Convention you said that you have the pictures of 4 great Americans on your office wall and one is Robert E. Lee. Please explain why you hold him in such high esteem. Eisenhower’s response, written on White House letterhead on August 9, 1960 reads as follows:

Dear Dr. Scott, Respecting your August 1 inquiry calling attention to my often expressed admiration for General Robert E. Lee, I would say, first, that we need to understand that at the time of the War Between the States the issue of Secession had remained unresolved for more than 70 years. Lee was, in my estimation, one of the supremely gifted men produced by our nation. He believed in the Constitutional validity of the Confederate cause. From deep conviction I simply say this “A nation of men of Lee’s caliber would be unconquerable in spirit and soul. Indeed to the degree that present day American youth will strive to emulate his rare qualities, we in our own time of danger in a divided world will be strengthened and our love of freedom sustained”. Such are the reasons I proudly display the picture of this great American on my office wall. Sincerely, Dwight D. Eisenhower.

It's a damn shame what's happening.

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker
It never was.

The constitution was written by Freemasons. The amendments tried to correct a few things but they are only as strong as the people willing to uphold them

A thumbnail history of how we got here, if you didn't already know:

Our civilization was silently conquered about 100 years ago in the period 1910 to 1920.

At the start of the 20th century is when global banking, and the capitalism/communism dichotomy took over from the previous axis (logos vs. anti-logos)

The federal reserve was founded in 1913. Of which president Wilson blaming himself said: ""I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit."

In 1914 the Archduke Ferdinand, the head of the Holy Roman Empire was assassinated - a Catholic empire that had ruled for a thousand years - kicking off WW 1, an internecine war between white Europeans at the urging of global capital. In this war such priceless treasures of the old world - like the Cathedral at Rheims were bombed.

In 1917 Jewish Bolsheviks, funded by global capital in London, took over Russia, deposing Tsar Nicholas, and murdering him and his family the following year. From there followed the desecration and burning or churches across the Russia empire. Russia had been rule by Christian kings also for 1000 years.

Women got the vote in Germany, Austria and Hungary in ~1918 (only 4 years after the Holy Roman Emperor murdered), the US in 1920. In Russia in 1917, with the revolution.

This world that was overturned was the world that produced all the great art, architecture and music. So much great classical music was composed from 1880 to 1910. How much has been composed since? The trajectory of painting, literature and architecture took a similar nosedive. At the time of the conquest by global capital Russia was the land of Tchaikovsky. France the country of Saint Saens. Puccini was writing Opera in Italy. Strauss in Germany. What has replaced it?

Within a decade the world was plunged into degeneracy - Weimar Germany was perhaps the most extreme, but the "roaring 20's" in the US was not much better.

The Fascists in the 30's were a weak and misguided reaction. They were forceful secular men who tried to take back control - but instead of restoring rule based on Logos and the return of divine kings (read Evola), they instead installed a new society of secular capitalism. Some, like in Italy and Germany were defeated in WWII. But even the fascist leaders that survived into old age (Franco, Pinochet, Salazar) saw the secular capitalism continue to erode their cultural foundations. When they died - neoliberalism took over can caught up to the same level as the rest of the conquered West.

The 50's that Americans pine for today is an illusion. Things were already very far gone by then. Santa had already replaced Christ in Christmas, The easter bunny on Easter. Feminism was already well established. The new right talks about how women working outside the home was a mistake. The real mistake was 50 years earlier when the majority of men began working outside the home.

If you're wondering when did we go wrong? What was the latest date that our "western civiliation" was still salvageable? That date was around 1910, when our civilization was still called "Christendom".
Started way before that. With the Dutch east India company becoming the first corporation more powerful than a country. The age of mercantilism had begun.
Also people like Mayer Rothschild funding revolutions to overthrow divine rule (kings) and install democracy aka rule by useful idiots. All to make circumstances better for banking

The UK sold its soul, empire and all its citizens to globalists in order to beat germany in ww1. Germany from the forty years of unification to ww1 was an absolute monster in literature, science, music and engineering that terrified the british. We are living in a consumerist debt slave society thanks to their foolishness

Last edited:

RalphMalph

Woodpecker
Punchitchewie said:

The UK sold its soul, empire and all its citizens to globalists in order to beat germany in ww1. Germany from the forty years of unification to ww1 was an absolute monster in literature, science, music and engineering that terrified the british. We are living in a consumerist debt slave society thanks to their foolishness

Absolutely concur. And if you don't believe that statement made by Punchitchewie read the following book: Hidden History - The Secret Origins of the First World War. by Gerry Docherty and Jim Macgregor.