This is not our country anymore.

Mr Gibbs

Woodpecker

“Freedom is not free; free men are not equal; and equal men are not free.”
- Richard Berkley Cotton

“The particularism, racial and otherwise, that made the American people a nation was very clearly seen by John Jay, in a now famous passage of The Federalist Papers, No. 2, that:

“Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people — a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs . . .””

surfdog

Sparrow
"Could really use your help at about this exact time in a week! And that of All of ’em friends... Down in D.C. Just Saying!"

We are planning on it. But one of the guys said his hotel room was cancelled. Also heard the Mayor of DC is gong to revoke the permits and make is an illegal assembly? Not sure if this is propaganda or not. But yes, we plan on being there with our brothers.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
For now, no this is not our country. And we can point to a number of things to validate this. My choice...the newly imposed "moral" system that no one asked for, wanted and understands. It was literally installed in plain sight while no one was looking. No vote, no review, no discussion, no idea. The rest of us operate on a Judeo-Christian model and will continue to do so. That said, this new system is called intersectionality. Its an inversion of merit, among other things. It ranks people and puts them into a perverse caste system based upon a predetermined rubric of qualifiers. Basically, the people who have, apparently, suffered the most institutional angst are ranked the highest. Alternatively those groups who were, again, predetermined to not have suffered much or any institutional angst are either ranked low or not at all. Practically everyone in this forum, I imagine, is not even on the scale. Presumably you're white heterosexual and Christian men. And even if you're black but still male you might be on the scale, but, you're low. intersectionality insists that only the most aggrieved should have a voice. And so this "country" belongs to the most aggrieved.

tomtud

Pelican
Found this on Reddit, it’s from the US holocaust museum. apparently leftists and social media giants cannot read and self reflect that they themselves practice and promote some of these points.

Attachments

• 4AC88352-5C8A-434E-AF97-3574C89F40D5.jpeg
    4AC88352-5C8A-434E-AF97-3574C89F40D5.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 53

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker
For now, no this is not our country. And we can point to a number of things to validate this. My choice...the newly imposed "moral" system that no one asked for, wanted and understands. It was literally installed in plain sight while no one was looking. No vote, no review, no discussion, no idea. The rest of us operate on a Judeo-Christian model and will continue to do so. That said, this new system is called intersectionality. Its an inversion of merit, among other things. It ranks people and puts them into a perverse caste system based upon a predetermined rubric of qualifiers. Basically, the people who have, apparently, suffered the most institutional angst are ranked the highest. Alternatively those groups who were, again, predetermined to not have suffered much or any institutional angst are either ranked low or not at all. Practically everyone in this forum, I imagine, is not even on the scale. Presumably you're white heterosexual and Christian men. And even if you're black but still male you might be on the scale, but, you're low. intersectionality insists that only the most aggrieved should have a voice. And so this "country" belongs to the most aggrieved.
There’s no such thing as hydro christian
The old system was Christian. The new system is judeo.
Christianity is god country and family.
Judaism is cuckolding, subversion and scheming

I don’t know what else to say here. We fought to the death just to get the British to stop taxing us.

I was going to fill this up with all sorts of examples, but I just can’t bring myself to go rummaging around the internet for what people with any sort of common sense already know.

Francis Parker Yockey said “ No nation has produced individual soldiers to excel Nathaniel Greene, General Know, General Sullivan, John Stark, Nicholas Herkimer, Anthony Wayne, Daniel Morgan, John Paul Jones, nor greater patriots than John Dickinson, Richard Henry Lee, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, John Rutledge. These are but a few. The spirit which animated these heroes is part of the white race, and it will last while this race lasts. It waits for its reawakening upon the coming of great events to American soil once more.”

I don’t see it, it’s been bad enough for a long time. Clearly these were great men from a better time. If nobody is going to do much as push back, then we’ve either passed the precipice as a people or never deserved their contributions in the first place.

And yet here I am stuck working like a dog hundreds of miles away venting on a forum.

This is not my country anymore. Simple as.
Lol, this is such America hubris. There are many soldiers from nations who tower over these people whose names I don't even know

Mr Gibbs

Woodpecker
Lol, this is such America hubris. There are many soldiers from nations who tower over these people whose names I don't even know
Dude you’re missing the point entirely.

Perhaps there are greater or more inspirational soldiers from other nations, but let those nations celebrate and remember them. I on the other hand will continue celebrate and admire the heroes and story from and of my nation.

Besides do you know who he’s being replaced by?

Also, where’s the hubris anyway?

And what if the Mongolian government decided to tear down the massive statue of Genghis Kahn, would you be calling out the dissenters in the same manner? Or reminding them Genghis Kahn was a terrible person?

I’d place my money that you wouldn’t, because you’d be removed from polite society for criticizing anyone who’s not of European decent.

Last edited:

“Freedom is not free; free men are not equal; and equal men are not free.”
- Richard Berkley Cotton

“The particularism, racial and otherwise, that made the American people a nation was very clearly seen by John Jay, in a now famous passage of The Federalist Papers, No. 2, that:

“Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people — a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs . . .””

Successive generations will forget what the concept of slavery is and be conditioned to accept modern indentured servitude.

History is on frequent repeat.

Elipe

Pelican
The DOJ isn't "targeting" SpaceX -- this is U.S. law. Meaning, this isn't a case of the DOJ going rogue SJW and acting outside the parameters of U.S. law or something like that. The bigger issue here is that it's actually enshrined in our laws that you can't prefer to hire citizens over foreigners.

And that law isn't exactly new. It's a very old law, close to 70 years old to be exact.

SpaceX's mistake was letting the applicant know that the lack of citizenship was why s/he was not hired. Should've just said "Thank you, but we found another candidate that was a stronger fit for this position. We wish you the best."

EDIT: Okay, I'm seeing that there are regulations about rockets as "advanced weapon systems" where it's required that the applicant be a citizen or legal resident. That's probably the legal defense SpaceX can use, but the courts are rigged, so we'll see how this turns out.

Last edited:
Musk is the world's richest goy, and by his comments clearly not completely co-opted by the globohomo empire. They are going to target him relentlessly. Would be awesome if he packed up and moved all his companies to Brazil or Russia.
That's exactly what I'd do if I were him too. If I had a genius business the last place I'd start it would be in America! Never!