This is not our country anymore.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
Since apparently conducting online (and read physical texts) to find this out is not possible, then only one course of action. In unvisited countries you'll personally audit cental national banks to see if policies align to that of Zionists and meet prominent decision and policy making politicians to determine their ties, If any, to Zionists. If confirmed, any smart (not retards such as liberals) white (not smart nergo-for that matter) under age 49.26 should not move to said countries. Let us know. Thank you. :like:

Last edited:
Since apparently conducting online (and read physical texts) to find this out is not possible, then only one course of action. In unvisited countries you'll personally audit cental national banks to see if policies align to that of Zionists and meet prominent decision and policy making politicians to determine their ties, If any, to Zionists. If confirmed, any smart (not retards such as liberals) white (not smart nergo-for that matter) under age 49.26 should not move to said countries. Let us know. Thank you. :like:

I plan on doing exactly that!

This site was mentioned in an article on DailyMail. Maybe it will help you if you are comparing different colleges

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
The reason it is not "your" country anymore is because so many of you were complacent and just allowed it to get to this point. Most Americans are just materialistic consumers that don't care about their nation or culture as long as they have the latest iPhone.

Are you American? I'm asking because I've lived in several countries and see the very same changes happening everywhere. All that differs is the stage of the subversion. It began a lot earlier in the West than in other nations but the outcome, all other things being equal, will be the same. The one advantage that EE may have for example is that it a) has already suffered under communism and b) looks toward the West and sees the outcome of a long series of bad decisions.

Also I should point out that there has been a traditionalist/populist uprising for over a decade now. It's just that the powers that be are playing every single trick in the book to stifle and counteract that movement. If you have complete control over the education system and basically own the entire media landscape top to bottom as well as social media then it's very easy to subvert a populace.

CamelJockey

Pigeon
Are you American? I'm asking because I've lived in several countries and see the very same changes happening everywhere. All that differs is the stage of the subversion. It began a lot earlier in the West than in other nations but the outcome, all other things being equal, will be the same. The one advantage that EE may have for example is that it a) has already suffered under communism and b) looks toward the West and sees the outcome of a long series of bad decisions.

Also I should point out that there has been a traditionalist/populist uprising for over a decade now. It's just that the powers that be are playing every single trick in the book to stifle and counteract that movement. If you have complete control over the education system and basically own the entire media landscape top to bottom as well as social media then it's very easy to subvert a populace.

I'm first generation American.....my parents are Palestinian.

What other countries have you lived in where you see the same changes? I'm guessing they are all Western, majority white countries, right? It seems like these countries can be easily shamed with white guilt .

RalphMalph

Woodpecker
The reason it is not "your" country anymore is because so many of you were complacent and just allowed it to get to this point. Most Americans are just materialistic consumers that don't care about their nation or culture as long as they have the latest iPhone.
I'm sorry to disillusion you but I don't have an iPhone they are too blinking expensive.

I'm first generation American.....my parents are Palestinian.

What other countries have you lived in where you see the same changes? I'm guessing they are all Western, majority white countries, right? It seems like these countries can be easily shamed with white guilt .

You can see the same thing in Japan and South Korea, though you could consider these "western" countries due to them being basically military outposts for the USA.

I think the surprising thing to me is seeing China change so quickly. You can find Chinese TV shows on Youtube and if you didn't know any better you would think it was American TV from maybe 10 years ago. Materialism is starting to take over China as well.

It seems to be a human condition. We desire comfort and in chasing comfort that becomes available to us we destroy ourselves.

What culture do you write of or speak of? There is no such American culture. There hasn't been one since the late 80s or early-mid 90s. With so many different cultures there simply will never be an American culture anymore. Period! The same cannot be said of Asian countries, Russia, and some European nations.

Pavel

Robin
Orthodox
"We're ruled by those who lie!" (Death in June: Death of the West)

Hannibal

Ostrich
Gold Member
Meanwhile, in the UK, a glorious victory. A statue of General Sir Thomas Picton, highest ranking officer to fall at Waterloo, will stay standing:

That is not a victory, only an absense of defeat. The bug people will continue their jihad.