Threads you want moved here from the Game archive

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Use this thread to nominate threads from the archived Game subforum to be moved here and re-opened for discussion. Simply post the thread URL.

Going strong

Crow
Trad Catholic
Gold Member
RE: Game archive threads you want moved here

Roosh said:
Use this thread to nominate threads from the archived Game subforum to be moved here and re-opened for discussion. Simply post the thread URL.

It's resurrection time, and though it occurs well before the celebrated three days, I personally rejoice in this. More room for (polite and interesting) discussion.

But, it only encompasses threads from the Game sub-forum? No Travel thread can be re-opened for discussion? Travel (with Game in one's luggage, as it is) is more interesting than Game-Only, I think.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I don't plan on moving Travel threads. For travel topics, you are free to start a new thread here (if it's related to forum women) or in Life (if it's about general travel).

thranco

Banned
Roosh said:
I don't plan on moving Travel threads. For travel topics, you are free to start a new thread here (if it's related to forum women) or in Life (if it's about general travel).

you don't plan on ever reopening these sections? not complaining, just wondering.

The "what should I text next... for us that are stuck" thread is very useful even if you're trying to set up a date with a non-hoe because sometimes you might not just know what to write.

It should be moved.

Going strong

Crow
Trad Catholic
Gold Member
It might be logically situated between Travel and Game, but, if one such thread should be saved from oblivion and re-opened, I think it should be https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-50002.html , "Wife Hunting Abroad". After all, the focus of the forum now is -and I think it's an excellent evolution- on serious relationships and starting beautiful God-fearing families, so, finding a good Conservative wife abroad should remain open to discussions.

bacon

Ostrich
Gold Member
Can we bring back the meet up section of the travel area? It was only view able for members but was a good resource for connecting with members.

My advice Roosh, would be just let us make threads we want or reopen old threads that are wanted.

If there is anything that gets posted against the rules, ban that person or thread.

I understand you are changing the forum but this was a place for alot of people to browse many different topics and now alot of that is gone.

Kid Twist

Banned
I agree, it could just be short term change affecting my comfortability in navigating, but the topics seem quite clustered and less defined/group, which makes each topic harder to classify or search appropriately.

pico

Pigeon
bacon said:
Can we bring back the meet up section of the travel area? It was only view able for members but was a good resource for connecting with members.

Indeed, I was looking for that thread. Valuable for meetups.

Going strong

Crow
Trad Catholic
Gold Member
Going strong said:
It might be logically situated between Travel and Game, but, if one such thread should be saved from oblivion and re-opened, I think it should be https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-50002.html , "Wife Hunting Abroad". After all, the focus of the forum now is on serious relationships and starting beautiful God-fearing families...

Good news, one of the most interesting threads (described above) of the forum is reopened! It's now set in the Relationships category, its access link being unchanged: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-50002.html