TikTok nurse phenomenon

Roosh

Cardinal
Coronavirus has revealed the phenomenon of the TikTok nurse, a woman who does not have the character of a classic nurse that puts the needs of her patient above that of her need for attention or self-glory.

This article vividly describes the problem:
Despite having nearly 10 years under my belt as an ICU nurse, this is my first night in this particular ICU as a travel nurse. I am unfamiliar with the location of certain supplies, and the postmortem paperwork. But caring for a dead body is the same as in any ICU – remove the IV catheters and tubes, wash the body, place him on fresh sheets, and transport him down to the morgue. I begin to wash his body. It is still warm. I place some gauze inside his mouth, and gently wrap a ribbon around his head and tie it under his chin, so as to keep his mouth from gaping open.

In the background, I hear music. It is loud pop music blasting from the nursing station. I can see through my patient door’s window. A nurse has her hands on the desk and is thrusting her buttocks back and forth. Another is spinning in a chair next to her. Two more are standing by doubled over in laughter.
Countless photos and videos have been released that show this in action. Here is a compilation:

I imagine that doctors are not far behind.

A question is if we're approaching the point where it's better not to seek hospital care and instead tough it out at home, even if death is more likely.

acco

Woodpecker
You know this meme? It's a screenshot taken from one of your recent videos which tells me that you've been asking yourself this question for quite some time.

Your last sentence was also the subject of my thoughts since the time when mandatory vaccinations are being discussed.

Last edited:

murmurmur

Sparrow
The question is whether these nurses represent the larger nurse population; I believe not, at least in the East (of the world, not coast).
The vanity involved in this self-aggrandization is pathetic, but I feel off saying that because their profession is usually inherently noble.

kel

Pelican
If my aunts are to be believed, there's a huge bifurcation in the nurse and general health care industry right now.

la bodhisattva

Kingfisher
If my aunts are to be believed, there's a huge bifurcation in the nurse and general health care industry right now.
That's a very interesting statement? Do you have more details? Are others in the medical field starting to turn on nurses?

From my experience and the anecdotal evidence from every other guy I know, nurses are the most self-indulgent, slutty, bitches in the West.

Roosh

Cardinal
That's a very interesting statement? Do you have more details? Are others in the medical field starting to turn on nurses?

From my experience and the anecdotal evidence from every other guy I know, nurses are the most self-indulgent, slutty, bitches in the West.
I thought that was teachers.

la bodhisattva

Kingfisher
I thought that was teachers.
I work in education and it's a combination of opposites. Middle and High School teachers are pretty degenerate, bitchy, and slutty. There might be some perverted component of desiring undue authority over 17-year-old, prime of their lives males.

And the sexual predation cannot be understated. They might not physically act on any sexual urge, but every attractive female teacher who teaches teen boys seems to go out of her way to be sexually appealing. When I was a classroom teacher, I was young and fit. I didn't wear tight t-shirts and flex when I was writing on the board. Too many female teachers wear innocuous clothing that allows them to spill out cleavage when they invariably lean over to "help" a student. I experienced it as a student and saw it as a colleague.

However, speaking from experience, you can't beat a church-going, 28-year-old 1st grader teacher.

Last edited:

kel

Pelican
A lot of these nurses are seen kinda like a chef would see a fry cook, I guess, by trained nurses who specialize. My aunts (boomers, "the good ol' days" types, so take it with a grain of salt) seem to think the industry* got kinda assembly lined, turned into a big game of arcane forms and cryptic billing codes and optimized to hire for people who are okay with that kind of nonsense and don't mind how unpleasant the already unpleasant experience of going to the hospital is.

* all industries have to an extent, but healthcare being what it is - simultaneously sacred and vulgar, and full of red tape and byzantine corruption from both the government and the industry itself - it sounds like it's really bad, worse than even academia and other bureaucracies

jakester318

Pigeon
I've observed that since many nurses are women, women have seized the opportunity during the pandemic to self-proclaim themselves as heroes and saviors, which they were intimating even before this pandemic began. It seems that this situation plays extremely well into the Western narrative that women are the valiant, noble, all-wise and powerful saviors of humanity. It's all just too convenient if you ask me.

la bodhisattva

Kingfisher
I dated one of these and its one of my biggest regrets that I didn't wife her up.

Loved working with children and attended church without compulsion from family or friends but because it brought her peace. Beautiful.
I don't want to pour salt on the wound, but keep looking, man. In all my vapid, "playboy" days, I've never found a group of women so wholesome and worthwhile as your younger, churching-going (Protestant, Catholic, Orthodox, didn't matter), elementary school teachers. However, it must be stated that I live and work in an area hitherto untouched by the degeneracy of federally-imposed, sometimes state-imposed curriculum.

I'm in WV. Roosh didn't choose this state randomly :)

If I told my baptist, 1st-grade teacher girlfriend to teach her students the trans horseshit taught in Brooklyn Pubic Schools, she'd rightly laugh in my face and likely slap me in the face for encouraging such perversion.

kel

Pelican
delete

muhtea

That story genuinely made me sad. Thank you for posting it though, because it perfectly sums up a lot of things very well. I sent it to my kids (teenage girls) to read, because they didn't believe me that nurses these days are crap. Lord have mercy.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Glad to see this thread, because I'm getting real tired of seeing these dances and thought it was only me. Not only is this everywhere online, but some TV commercials are starting to include clips of nurses and their "fierce moves."

Putting aside the issue of why they're doing this, I'm bothered by the actual dances themselves. Frankly, the nurses look like a bunch of idiots. First off, the Beyonce-inspired dances they're doing come off more like military moves than anything related to actual dance. This kind of dancing has its roots in the choreography Paula Abdul did for Janet Jackson in the 1980s and it's unfortunate it's resonated through the generations.

Dance, as we once knew it, signaled a woman's sexuality. Now it looks like women are showing off their combat moves or karate training. Maybe this is more of the Asian influence showing up in American culture. Whatever it is, it's off-putting. Women trying to be "fierce" is either laughable or angering, depending on your mood. But one thing it isn't is cute, sensual, or sexy. In other words, today's dance is un-female.

My feeling is that people would be less turned off by this if women were dancing in some other manner.

bucky

Pelican
I dated one of these and its one of my biggest regrets that I didn't wife her up.

Loved working with children and attended church without compulsion from family or friends but because it brought her peace. Beautiful.
Were you pretty young when you passed her by? Now that I'm no longer young, there's a list of four specific women in my past that I realize I could have married and would have likely been good wives, but who I passed up for stupid reasons because I was young and didn't understand what to look for in a woman. Fortunately, I ended up finding a good wife who was young enough to have children when I was well into middle age anyway, but if I hadn't it would probably sting quite a bit to think of those four now.

bucky

Pelican
Glad to see this thread, because I'm getting real tired of seeing these dances and thought it was only me. Not only is this everywhere online, but some TV commercials are starting to include clips of nurses and their "fierce moves."

Putting aside the issue of why they're doing this, I'm bothered by the actual dances themselves. Frankly, the nurses look like a bunch of idiots. First off, the Beyonce-inspired dances they're doing come off more like military moves than anything related to actual dance. This kind of dancing has its roots in the choreography Paula Abdul did for Janet Jackson in the 1980s and it's unfortunate it's resonated through the generations.

Dance, as we once knew it, signaled a woman's sexuality. Now it looks like women are showing off their combat moves or karate training. Maybe this is more of the Asian influence showing up in American culture. Whatever it is, it's off-putting. Women trying to be "fierce" is either laughable or angering, depending on your mood. But one thing it isn't is cute, sensual, or sexy. In other words, today's dance is un-female.

My feeling is that people would be less turned off by this if women were dancing in some other manner.
Great point. There is probably only a small segment of the population that generally enjoys women dancing what looks like an aggressive mix of twerking and haka like this. It's just off-putting for everyone else, but there's a vague feeling that saying so would get you called racist or sexist somehow, so we complain about them wasting time at work instead.

Speculation

Kingfisher
Were you pretty young when you passed her by? Now that I'm no longer young, there's a list of four specific women in my past that I realize I could have married and would have likely been good wives, but who I passed up for stupid reasons because I was young and didn't understand what to look for in a woman. Fortunately, I ended up finding a good wife who was young enough to have children when I was well into middle age anyway, but if I hadn't it would probably sting quite a bit to think of those four now.
Yes, I was too young and inexperienced to identify a good marriage prospect and succumbed to the temptation of racking up notches as a single man. When we ran into a rough patch I let things fall over rather than work to maintain the relationship. In hindsight it was a terribly short-sighted and immature decision. I got my notches, but years later I realise that its very difficult to find a marriage worthy partner, particularly heading towards middle age.

All is not lost. I'm spending my time wisely now and vetting the women I date for wifely qualities.

bucky

Pelican
Yes, I was too young and inexperienced to identify a good marriage prospect and succumbed to the temptation of racking up notches as a single man. When we ran into a rough patch I let things fall over rather than work to maintain the relationship. In hindsight it was a terribly short-sighted and immature decision. I got my notches, but years later I realise that its very difficult to find a marriage worthy partner, particularly heading towards middle age.

All is not lost. I'm spending my time wisely now and vetting the women I date for wifely qualities.
Yes, the good thing is that as a man you have a lot more time. I met my wife when I was already in my 40s. She was still younger than 30 so I managed to have a few kids with her. I still almost moved on to continue the traveling/getting notches thing, but at that point reality had set in enough to the point that I realized finding yet another woman young enough to have children who was marriage material was far from a guarantee.