TikTok nurse phenomenon

This is really in your face stuff. Overwhelmed workers do not have the time of the energy to do this. Everything is pretty obvious and they don't care if you know. However, just recently, I think it was last week, I saw an article with a picture showing two "Heroes" passed out from over work on a hospital room floor by the bed of a dying/dead Corona patient. The picture was supposedly taken by a security camera. Before they danced around, when people say something they pretend to be overworked to exhaustion. I don't buy any of it.

bucky

Ostrich
This is some of the gayest stuff I've ever seen. It's completely un-feminine and un-masculine; just sterile scripted movements. No sort of emotion in this form of "dance", just blind compliance and some hope of getting likes on social media. Good grief.

Where are the strong male nurses who say "Enough of this nonsense!" to these attention whoring women? So far, the only thing I'm seeing is masked-up, chubby soyboys dancing alongside with them. Weak men (specifically weak male nurses) directly caused this ridiculous phenomenon.
And you are, after all, a Jiggy Lord, so you would know.

grenade001

Woodpecker
This is really in your face stuff. Overwhelmed workers do not have the time of the energy to do this. Everything is pretty obvious and they don't care if you know. However, just recently, I think it was last week, I saw an article with a picture showing two "Heroes" passed out from over work on a hospital room floor by the bed of a dying/dead Corona patient. The picture was supposedly taken by a security camera. Before they danced around, when people say something they pretend to be overworked to exhaustion. I don't buy any of it.
Overwhelmed workers don't have time to do anything else but work, and basic bodily functions.

I've done a few 14-15 hour long days, and even as a young man, I felt the impact for a couple days afterwards. Doing a shift that long means no time for a lunch break, only water breaks. When I got home, I could barely watch a 5 minute video before I went to sleep.

No way in hell that they are "letting off steam during their lunch breaks". Not in a million years.

Pelagius

Robin
Overwhelmed workers don't have time to do anything else but work, and basic bodily functions.

I've done a few 14-15 hour long days, and even as a young man, I felt the impact for a couple days afterwards. Doing a shift that long means no time for a lunch break, only water breaks. When I got home, I could barely watch a 5 minute video before I went to sleep.

No way in hell that they are "letting off steam during their lunch breaks". Not in a million years.
Roosh said something a while back about not being able to think after manual labor - and this is exactly correct.

If you're someone that overthinks a lot, 14 hour shifts will feel God sent as you literally don't have the energy to think anything more than Eat, Pray, Sleep.

I work with nurses and I would say:
#1 they're women so they crave attention obviously.
#2 They work in healthcare so they think they save lives everyday and are heroes.
#3 Nurses usually don't get much credit or attention from the public, doctors do, so naturally these female nurses with a superiority complex from working in healthcare absolutely eat up the idea of doing stupid tik tok videos to tell the world that they're a nurse (receive the praise and attention from being a "hero") and of course the prospect of attention from starring in a viral video.

A national pandemic (while international attention is focused on the healthcare industry and healthcare workers) is the perfect time to broadcast the fact that they're a nurse.

It's a well known meme in the healthcare field, some karen type nurse running up to the scene of a MVC or medical emergency and telling everyone she's a nurse. Like wow congratulations your a nurse you don't have the authority to do anything other than basic life support unless your working under a doctors orders. It's like being vegan or doing crossfit, they have to tell everyone.

Years ago, I dated a very beautiful nurse, who had the ego to match. She was frustrated that despite looking literally like how I envision the goddess Aphrodite, that she had not tied down a super high smv man. She had been supposedly taken advantage of various Alpha Chad grade men, who would take five or ten years from her life, telling her over and over again, "just be patient and I will eventually marry you." But it never happened. She said she realized these men were too much trouble when she was living with one, and at the time was sick as a dog. He came home from work and asked why dinner was not prepared. Her replay was that she was too sick to get out of bed. His callous replay was, "get your ass out of that bed now and make me dinner, or you can just move out today!" "Beautiful women would line up around the block to live with a man like me, so I don't want any pathetic excuses from you!" A few days later she left him.

She worked as a mobile nurse who would visit people in their homes, which she really enjoyed. Before, she had been a big city hospital nurse, bouncing around from department to department. And she hated it! At one point a supervising senior nurse tried to pin her own mistake on her, and so she had to go before a board, to successfully fight to stay a licensed nurse, which she found a terrifying experience.

One of my best memories of her was being in a dollar store to pick up a few items for dinner. We were in line, me a tall and slightly dorky looking guy, and her, a stunning full-figured blonde goddess. The eyes of the people in the line were drawn to us, and as she made small talk with me, even the female cashier got involved and the line progress stalled but no one cared. It was funny to me how people would get curious how the heck I could be with her. And of course the common assumption was that I was rich and/or extremely well endowed! Lol

Her big regret in life was that she had only had one child, a son from an affair she had while in her early twenties. She had always wanted to have two or three more children. But by this time she was in her late thirties, and despite her beauty, I found her at times difficult to be around. We parted ways as friends and she eventually married a guy who owned a big motorcycle dealership. I hope she is happy.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
A couple of my friends' mothers or aunts were nurses in busy inner city hospitals. They would reminisce about how they would strictly manage their fluid intake so that their break time coincided with the need to pee, and thus not take extra time for toilet breaks.

Beacon

Robin
The question is whether these nurses represent the larger nurse population; I believe not, at least in the East (of the world, not coast).
The vanity involved in this self-aggrandization is pathetic, but I feel off saying that because their profession is usually inherently noble.
Its here in the East too. Here, they would not dare do it otherwise but they do it because the mask and PPE provides anonymity. So they just turn on a Hindi dance number and do it. East or West a TikTok clown is a TikTok clown.