Time for a Covid-19 Melbourne protest!

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Melbourne C grade celebrity offers $1,000,000 reward to any Journalist, Politician or TV Presenter who can prove the mainstream narrative.

People are waking up.

$1 million reward for any Australian Tv Presenter,journalists or politician who can provide independent proof that the total deaths the mainstream claim daily as having died of Covid 19 in Australia , actually have died of Covid, and not other causes including the flu.

In other words a $1 million reward if they can prove the mainstream media conspiracy theory that these death tallies pushed upon Australians, no doubt to to scare them into thinking we need lockdowns,is based on fact not fiction.

If we aren’t being lied to then this should be so easy for a Journo or Tv Presenter or any politician to show .

But I think many of us know they can’t show evidence as many of the deaths being counted as dying from Covid are fraudulently listed and deliberately inflated ( the National Health Institute in Italy found death rates were inflated by 88% and many elderly started dying after the new Flu vax was given to them )as has been the need for lockdowns over this falsified pandemic. ( not to mention the falsified case testing )

But please mainstream media it’s time you showed evidence to the few Australians left that actually think you guys speak the truth.

I call bullshit on mainstream media and Dictator Dan.

And I say to fellow Australians .

It’s time to call bullshit on our Governments.

And that they must take off there big Pharma sponsor jacket, and represent us voters and taxpayers.

Otherwise we have a right to demand these guys are charged with treason, and we ask for new elections, until such time as we can elect people who represent Australian’s, not foreign multinational and other foreign ( and communists ) interests.

We know you are lying to the people of Australia.

If not prove it.

Put $1 million up for the challenge as will I to see who has conviction in what they are saying
Ie put up or shut up.

Paid Tv presenters don’t have conviction.
Nor do most politicians.

But let’s see if they can prove what they claim with the death tallies daily .
As I think we all have a right to question and demand facts, before accepting these nonsensical conspiracies pushed by mainstream media ,with little to no evidence.

We no longer can go on faith our media and Governments aren’t lying to us.
The remaining faith in our institutions and media has almost been destroyed as a result of this fraudulent and falsified pandemic.
What’s even perhaps most concerning is those behind it seem to think they can get away with it.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
I can confirm they are now locking up dissents for 'pre-emptive crime'.

Police forcibly broke and entered 2 of the organisers homes days before the event and stole computers and mobile phones.

Also, the protest had a huge police presence and was promptly shut down

NED-2074-vic-stage-four_30w3bHay8.jpgGettyImages-1257696003-700x420.jpg

PixelFree

Kingfisher
This is what happens in Melbourne if you don't wear a mask.

Turned out this woman DID have a legitimate medical reason (and certificate, which is not technically required) for not wearing a mask.

Note the completely useless female cop not helping in any way, except for calling in another 5+ men to help restrain the small 21 year old victim.

Typical Twitter freaks are saying 'if she was really choking she wouldn't be able to talk'... ahem.

Last edited:

NoFunInAus

Sparrow
Just read the comments on news.com.au on any of these articles. There are hundreds cheering this tyranny on and even voice opinions of open executions on the streets by police for people not wearing masks, with dozens of likes. They're either all fake (doubt it; Melbourne is worse than San Francisco) or you need to get out NOW if you can, it's a very dangerous place at the moment.
Yes, I know they sensor all comments which even slightly question the narrative, but most people in Melbourne are true Bolsheviks.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Yes, have seen videos and heard theories around this. Have also seen videos of huge tent setups with ambulances similar to NY.

All just rumours and speculation for now, but certainly strange. Nothing in our media about this.

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
I hope to see all Victorians there!

EXCLUSIVE: 'Another Eureka stockade': Chilling warning 'blood will be spilled' on the streets as 11,000 furious Melburnians vow to take to the streets to protest ANY Stage Four lockdown extension

• Tens of thousands of Melburnians are planning to protest further lockdown
  • Angry Melburnians are being singled out by organisers using social media
  • The exact location of the protest remains a secret in an effort to confuse police
  • More than 11,000 people have already expressed interest in the protest
  • Another 6500 have indicated they will attend the protest in Melbourne

Melburnians fed up with Victoria's Stage Four lockdown restrictions are planning to hit the streets in protest in defiance of the emergency laws.

At least 11,000 have already committed to the 'Freedom Day' protest, which is planned for Saturday, September 5th.

This is ahead of Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews' pledge to end Stage Four lockdown on September 13 - but he has repeatedly warned that could be extended at any time.

Rumblings about a planned protest have been circulating for days, with a protest initially planned to go ahead on the day the lockdown was to end.

That date has now been pushed forward to September 5, with a public Facebook page quickly amassing thousands of supporters.

Organisers had initially attempted to keep the planned protest in the shadows out of fear of arrest and sabotage by authorities.

Angry Victorians identified by social media posts were initially contacted by organisers privately before a public page emerged.

Protesters are expected to include everyone from anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers to ordinary Melburnians who have lost their livelihoods due to the lockdown.

Victoria police has clamped down on public protests with extreme prejudice in the months following the Black Lives Matter protest on June 6.

Back then, police stood back and watched on as thousands of arrogant COVIDiots marched along Melbourne's streets following the death of Black American George Floyd at the knee of police.

A month after it happened, the premier blamed the protest on police.

'We indicated to everybody involved that they should not be protesting, it’s not time for a protest, make your point some other way,' Mr Andrews told Triple M radio on July 8.

'I don’t think you do your cause any good by going out and protesting.

'But look, police made the call that the notion of trying to arrest 10,000 people was just not something that could be practically done.'

Since then, Victoria Police has embarked on a massive show of force on Melbourne's streets.

'All it will take is for someone to just chuck a rock at a lamp post outside of (parliament). That's what triggered off the Eureka Stockade. It'd be quite symbolic,' one Melburnian said.
Just weeks after Mr Andrews' comments, police marched upon Melbourne's Shrine of Remembrance armed with guns, batons and horses in preparation for a planned rally by anti-mask protesters.

The move largely worked, with only a small gathering braving the police juggernaut.

On Friday, Victoria recorded 179 new coronavirus cases - the lowest daily increase since July 13.

The premier has indicated that number would need to reduce even further for Melburnians to be released.

'We have numbers in the low 200s, the trend is good. [But] we have to acknowledge that even at that number, even at half that number, if you opened up, you wouldn't have defeated the second wave — you'd just be beginning the process of a third wave,' he said this week.

Meanwhile, those planning to hit the streets in protest of the lockdown have been thrown into confusion when the planned date suddenly moved forward to September 5 - well within the stage four lockdown period.

'In my opinion the 5th is a dangerous date because if things should go wrong then it will give Andrews all the more powers to hold it against us and continue with stage 4 or even more,' one person commented.

'If you guys keep the date at the 5th of September, whats to stop the police using extreme measures and force to stop people from the suburbs getting into the city,' another wrote.

'I am a mother and have to think about the wellbeing of my family, I definitely wont be attending on the 5th largely due to fears of the police exercising (their) new found powers.'

While it is understood the intent of the protest was to be peaceful, Daily Mail Australia has been told it could end with 'blood on the streets'.

'All it will take is for someone to just chuck a rock at a lamp post outside of (parliament). That's what triggered off the Eureka Stockade. It'd be quite symbolic,' one Melburnian said.

The Eureka Stockade was a rebellion in 1854, instigated by Victorian gold miners, who revolted against the colonial authority of the United Kingdom.

On Friday, protest organisers claimed to have made the decision to go public amid fears the lockdown will continue indefinitely.

'If you noticed over the last few months, there’s been dozens of groups on Facebook addressing the issue of lockdowns in Australia,' they stated.

'It took a bit of time but within 2 days, all of us got in a zoom call meeting, got on the same page with a nationwide date, time + location.

'The Victorian government is expected to continue the lockdown indefinitely, so we will remain subject to change in accordance to their decisions this weekend.'

Victoria Police told Daily Mail Australia it was aware of the planned protest and would be ready.

'We are continuing to make enquiries into the organisers of this event to deter any breaches of the Chief Health Officer’s directives,' police stated.

'This would be a completely blatant breach of the Chief Health Officer’s directions, putting Victorian lives at risk.'

Police made it clear they would not hesitate to enforce the emergency laws.

'Be assured Victoria Police will be responding and will take appropriate action. Those thinking of attending can expect to see a highly visible police presence in and around the city to ensure the community is complying with Stage 4 Restrictions,' it stated.

'We will have no hesitation in issuing $1,652 fines or making arrests on the day, if necessary. In addition to this, those who are found to be in breach of a self-isolation order can be subject to a fine of $4,957. '

Last edited:

fokker

Pelican
> thousands of arrogant COVIDiots
> arrogant COVIDiots
> arrogant COVIDiots

Highly unprofessional to put something like that in the newspaper, Wayne (Flowers, the typist of that Daily Mail article)!

P.S. Opinion seems to be turning against the REAL covidiots/Karens/whatever you want to call them - comments of the "I hope they cop the 2000$ fine" sort seem to be downvoted there.

NoFunInAus

Sparrow
Stop using their nomenclature.

You're not protesting "stage 4" lockdowns. It's a lockdown that's not legitimate, mate.

Police have residences don't they?

'We will have no hesitation in issuing $1,652 fines or making arrests on the day, if necessary. In addition to this, those who are found to be in breach of a self-isolation order can be subject to a fine of $4,957. '

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
Stop using their nomenclature.

You're not protesting "stage 4" lockdowns. It's a lockdown that's not legitimate, mate.

Police have residences don't they?

They can't arrest us all if our numbers are in the 10,000+ and the $4,957 fine is for people that have COVID-19 and aren't staying home.

If you want to avoid a $1652, just give a fake name and address which many people are doing. Leave your ID at home. It was on the news that many people are giving fake information for self-isolation hence avoiding a $4,957 fine.

If you get pulled over by the cops for being outside the 5km zone, just say you're going to help your old mother which is one of the reasons to be outside the 5km zone. You can carry a Chemist Warehouse bag with you and show the police you have her medicine if you wish.

A person who is affected by a relevant medical condition, including problems with their breathing, a serious condition of the face, a disability or a mental health condition.
If you don't want to wear a mask, go to the doctor and get a medical certificate. Tell your doctor you can't breathe with a mask on. There are so many loopholes in the rules.

A curfew is in place between the hours of 8pm until 5am. This means you must be at your home during these hours. The only reasons to leave home between 8pm and 5am will be work, medical care and caregiving.
Some nights I've been going to the servo. If the cops pull me over, I'll just act like I'm in major pain and going to the hospital. If they bust me at the servo, I'll just walk around like a very old man and get some panadol and say I'm having an attack where I think I'll go to hospital now cause it's not getting better.

Just like how the rebels in WW2 were pulled over by the Nazi soldiers if you have a valved excuse, you should be fine and also make sure you show the cops a lot of respect. 1/4 of the time I get out of a fine this way. Tell the police you admire them for what they are doing and keeping us safe from this deadly disease, blah blah. *I nearly made myself throw up.* If you act like an asshole, they will give you a hard time. Most of the people are against these lockdowns where at the end of the day, the police are just doing their job and you just have to say one of the exceptions and you should be fine.

Last edited:

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
They can't arrest us all if our numbers are in the 10,000+ and the $4,957 fine is for people that have COVID-19 and aren't staying home.

If you want to avoid a $1652, just give a fake name and address which many people are doing. Leave your ID at home. It was on the news that many people are giving fake information for self-isolation hence avoiding a $4,957 fine.

If you get pulled over by the cops for being outside the 5km zone, just say you're going to help your old mother which is one of the reasons to be outside the 5km zone. You can carry a Chemist Warehouse bag with you and show the police you have her medicine if you wish.

If you don't want to wear a mask, go to the doctor and get a medical certificate. Tell your doctor you can't breathe with a mask on. There are so many loopholes in the rules.

Some nights I've been going to the servo. If the cops pull me over, I'll just act like I'm in major pain and going to the hospital. If they bust me at the servo, I'll just walk around like a very old man and get some panadol and say I'm having an attack where I think I'll go to hospital now cause it's not getting better.

Just like how the rebels in WW2 were pulled over by the Nazi soldiers if you have a valved excuse, you should be fine and also make sure you show the cops a lot of respect. 1/4 of the time I get out of a fine this way. Tell the police you admire them for what they are doing and keeping us safe from this deadly disease, blah blah. *I nearly made myself throw up.* If you act like an asshole, they will give you a hard time. Most of the people are against these lockdowns where at the end of the day, the police are just doing their job and you just have to say one of the exceptions and you should be fine.

When I read that, I feel I am reading a diary of a time during the dark days of an occupation.

Unreal.

NoFunInAus

Sparrow
This is Melbourne. They go along with whatever it takes to go unnoticed, it's like a game.
Watch "Underbelly" (the original one, the rest is shit) it'll give you an idea of these lastlings begging for tyranny.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Its a sickness. It has to be.

People in Vancouver are holding Melbourne up as the Gold Standard right now. Luckily, and oddly, our current far left government is still listening to health officials here so things are pretty normal.

bucky

Pelican
This is what happens in Melbourne if you don't wear a mask.

Turned out this woman DID have a legitimate medical reason (and certificate, which is not technically required) for not wearing a mask.

Note the completely useless female cop not helping in any way, except for calling in another 5+ men to help restrain the small 21 year old victim.

Typical Twitter freaks are saying 'if she was really choking she wouldn't be able to talk'... ahem.

Saw that on the Revenge of the Cis show on YouTube the other day. Scary. The weird thing is that we have about the same restrictions where I live in the US but no one really enforces them.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
I can confirm they are now locking up dissents for 'pre-emptive crime'.

Police forcibly broke and entered 2 of the organisers homes days before the event and stole computers and mobile phones.

Also, the protest had a huge police presence and was promptly shut down

View attachment 24468View attachment 24469
The scum...