Time for a Covid-19 Melbourne protest!

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
Please sign, we have Michael O'Brien on our side from Victorian Liberal Nationals. Hopefully this will put some pressure on Dictator Dan in Parliment.

NoFunInAus

Sparrow
Isn't "mandatory vaccines" Morrison in the liberal party? Also this O'Brien guy doesn't ask any questions regarding the absurdity of reporting "deaths WITH CV-19", all of them on death row in nursing homes.

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
I just spoke to a good friend that came back from QLD yesterday. He drove up to QLD just before level 3 lock down 2 months ago to see his kids. He had his car fully covered in eggs twice cause he has Victorian numbers when he came back from shopping. What the fuck is wrong with people?!?!?!

Last edited:

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
Isn't "mandatory vaccines" Morrison in the liberal party? Also this O'Brien guy doesn't ask any questions regarding the absurdity of reporting "deaths WITH CV-19", all of them on death row in nursing homes.
Seriously, how hard is it to lock down the nursing homes??? 80% of deaths are from nursing homes where the carers shouldn't be allowed to leave the property and no visitors should be allowed. The nursing home workers were going home every night and working at other nursing homes. Rotating staff should go into quarantine for 14 days between shift changes if they really want to keep the elderly safe event tho evidence shows that the elderly that died from COVID-19 had a high chance of dying this year. Is it that hard to protect the elderly that is highly at risk?!?! I haven't seen my parents (late 70s) since fucking Xmas where they still live at home but isolating and wearing a N95 mask when they go out which I have purchased for them!

I come from a traditional family where my grandparents were married for over 50 years. When you have been married for 50 years most of you don't know this but you get a letter from the prime minister. My parents have been married for 49 years this year where they have their own home. I'm kind of glad they aren't in a nursing home (I personally think their children should be looking after them where they gave up 18 years of their lives to look after us, not a nursing home [jail]. Who the fuck wants to die alone in poor health? Only Western countries put their parents into nursing homes) cause the government is clearly not looking after them.

Last edited:

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Seriously, how hard is it to lock down the nursing homes??? 80% of deaths are from nursing homes where the carers shouldn't be allowed to leave the property and no visitors should be allowed. The nursing home workers were going home every night and working at other nursing homes. Rotating staff should go into quarantine for 14 days between shift changes if they really want to keep the elderly safe event tho evidence shows that the elderly that died from COVID-19 had a high chance of dying this year. Is it that hard to protect the elderly that is highly at risk?!?! I haven't seen my parents (late 70s) since fucking Xmas where they still live at home but isolating and wearing a N95 mask when they go out which I have purchased for them!

I come from a traditional family where my grandparents were married for over 50 years. When you have been married for 50 years most of you don't know this but you get a letter from the prime minister. My parents have been married for 49 years this year where they have their own home. I'm kind of glad they aren't in a nursing home (I personally think their children should be looking after them where they gave up 18 years of their lives to look after us, not a nursing home [jail]. Only Western countries put their parents into nursing homes) cause the government is clearly not looking after them.
You're assuming they want to protect the elderly, not scare the masses with death counts.

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
I've gone down to the coast to see my parents. I woke up today with the police at the front door. Talked my way out of it, no fine. Get this, the police told me they are going house to house checking every vehicle number plate. If your vehicle isn't registered to the address and outside the 5km radius, you get a $1650 fine.

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
I can't believe it, the fucking cunt got another 6 months of Dictator powers to continue the lockdown!!!

The Andrews government has struck a deal with state MPs to continue Victoria’s state of emergency beyond September 14.

Cyclists were being stopped and questioned on the busy St Kilda Road in the city’s inner south as officers enforced the 5km limit rule

Last edited:

NoFunInAus

Sparrow
You people just don't get it do you? This O'Brien guy is just another club member. Andrews is never leaving, this lockdown will never end, until you stand up.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Just did a google search to find out who Fanos Paniyides is...

Apparently he's a "sick online virus denier".

Dismissed.

Fuck me... this really is the most flagrant piece of deflection I've seen yet. HOW can anyone be dumb enough not to see through it?

Last edited: