Time for a Covid-19 Melbourne protest!

Pretty funny how Aussies are finally waking up to tyranny now. They didn't see anything wrong with forced gun confiscation or going through your smart phones at airports with a penalty of 90k if you didn't cooperate. NSW got rid of your Miranda laws not too many years back. That's what happens when you give up your guns, everything else goes bye bye.

Found this on k i w i Farms... it looks like it comes from the user. Easily more than an few hundred.

Found this on k i w i Farms... it looks like it comes from the user. Easily more than an few hundred.

What are we meant to see?

Also interesting how the kiwifarms thread has way more posts than here...

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
I'm so fucking pissed off right now. The dame extreme lockdown to the end of this month. Maybe longer....

After reporting the lowest case numbers in weeks, Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has revealed the state’s pathway out of lockdown.

Melburnians, who are living under stage four restrictions – some of the toughest in the world – and regional Victorians, under stage three restrictions, are learning about the Government’s long-awaited plan to ease toward a “COVID-safe normal”.

Not all will be happy with the plan, with expectations that current measures will stay in place for at least a fortnight beyond the current expiry date of September 13.

A draft of the roadmap leaked yesterday showed that Melbourne would remain in stage four lockdown – with a curfew in place between 8pm and 5am and permits required for anyone travelling to work – until September 28.

Modelling released by the government today suggested that restrictions could be in place until mid-October.

“What we know is that if you open up too soon, there is a risk that you’re going to have an outbreak,” director of the health program at the Grattan Institute, Stephen Duckett, told the ABC this morning.

“And that risk gets bigger and bigger every day. And so, it’s almost certain that you’d have to go into lockdown again sometime in the future.”

This morning, the state reported its lowest number of new cases in weeks, with 63 new infections and, sadly, five deaths in the past 24 hours.

Last edited:

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
[QUOTE="[email protected], post: 1363377, member: 11032"

.... or going through your smart phones at airports with a penalty of 90k if you didn't cooperate...

[/QUOTE]

That happened in Aus, and people said 'ok'??...

And now this shit is happening in Victoria, and people can't see a progression??

This is the problem, UK, US, AUS... everywhere.

People just allow these trangressions, step by step.

I really might just say "fuck it" and move to the woods.

VICE can find me in 40 years...

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
What use is there in freaking out? In any case Aussies seem to love nanny states.
What's the use in freaking out??...

Ok, maybe wrong phrase, but PUSHING BACK...

The difference between Victoria and other states...

The difference between states that let it roll, and states where people said "NO!".

WE ARE BEING TESTED!

That's why 'go along to get along' is so sickening...

It's why people not wearing a mask over their nose as a sign of defiance is so pathetic...

IT'S WHY THAT GUY IN THE UK HAD TO TAKE PEPPER SPRAY TO THE FACE... JUST FOR NOT WEARING A MASK!!!!!!

FUCK THESE CUNTS!!!!!

WE AĹL KNOW THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!

GROW SOME. WEAR *NO* MASK. GET SHOUTED AT. *GET ARRESTED*

*WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!!*

PUSH

BACK!!!!!!!!!

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
Jump to 15:59. He doesn't want to look at the data and doesn't want to come to terms that this virus only kills as much as the flu. I don't expect anything less from a Radical Leftist where they all deny logic like a Feminist.

At least our old PM on the Right has some brains. If you're young you might not remember Jeff Kennett in the 90s who is a mild version of Trump that removed our state debt and spoke the truth even if it upset people.

The Left love putting us in debt and borrowing money we don't have. Just look at the damage he has caused and it's going to be even worst for businesses now due to COVID-19.

The roadmap

Last edited:
"the government has said, but failure to comply would mean fines of up to $10 million for companies and $50,000 for individuals"

My bad, it was actually a 50k fine, not 90k or upto 10 years in jail.

Jump to 15:59. He doesn't want to look at the data and doesn't want to come to terms that this virus only kills as much as the flu. I don't expect anything less from a Radical Leftist where they all deny logic like a Feminist.

At least our old PM on the Right has some brains. If you're young you might not remember Jeff Kennett in the 90s who is a mild version of Trump that removed our state debt and spoke the truth even if it upset people.

The Left love putting us in debt and borrowing money we don't have. Just look at the damage he has caused and it's going to be even worst for businesses now due to COVID-19.

The roadmap
The guvment basically pays it by printing new money into circulation. The citizen pay for it in inflation, aka diminishing purchasing power. It's a transfer of wealth from the poor people living hand to mouth and the rich that own scarce assets like land, property, stocks.

BTW, aussie citizens and permanent residents are banned from flying out of the country too. You literally need written permission from the guvment or the border force won't let you get on any flight. On re-entry Aussies are forced to quarantine at a hotel for 2 weeks, and forced to pay $3000 for your troubles. If you don't have 3k they have payment plans. I literally can't name another country that does this except North Korea.