TMI- Need for PM!

Luna Novem

Kingfisher
Woman
Catholic
Hey ladies,
I think most of you are too young for this... but if anyone has gone through "the change", will you let me know if I can PM you with a question? I have no older sisters and I think my mom's probably forgotten her details. Thank you! :)

christie2

Robin
Woman
Orthodox
I'm not willing to PM on this site, but I came to your thread to make a comment based on something I learned recently.

I know someone who has had her menopausal hot flashes stop, after taking her 2nd vac cine shot, so if that's not proof that the shots affect the endocrine system in a big way(yikes!), it must then be a fortunate, coincidental shots' side effect for her. She's effectively postmenopausal now. Sorry I don't know more yet.

Good luck with getting your concerns met, I hope someone here has reached out to you.

Luna Novem

Kingfisher
Woman
Catholic
I'm not willing to PM on this site, but I came to your thread to make a comment based on something I learned recently.

I know someone who has had her menopausal hot flashes stop, after taking her 2nd vac cine shot, so if that's not proof that the shots affect the endocrine system in a big way(yikes!), it must then be a fortunate, coincidental shots' side effect for her. She's effectively postmenopausal now. Sorry I don't know more yet.

Good luck with getting your concerns met, I hope someone here has reached out to you.
No worries! Someone did reach out a week or two ago.

And yes, yikes. Just one more reason to say no vaccine for me!