To post or not to post?

Cpsal

Pigeon
Woman
If anyone could share your opinion I'd be very grateful, my question is, I know the Bible says older women are supposed to teach the younger women how to behave and love their husbands and families. I'm 31 and while not very old yet I've learned a few things about the lies society tells women and the truth of following biblical instructions. I've seen the blessing that come with submitting to my husband and his authority. I would love to tell other women about it but our church is closed and I feel like the only option is going online. At the same time I have heard wise men like Roosh saying that a women who posts online or has alot of followers is not a good thing so I'm a little confused on what to do?

okupamazov_girl

Chicken
Woman
Hi Cpsal! I believe, like anyone who wants to be a good writer, you first have to see what's out there. Your voice is valued and needed. Please look at @mtnhousewife on Twitter, her posts are much appreciated! She exudes this strong, gentle soul that seeks to be excellent in her home. But she's older and from younger wives I've heard through their husbands they exert their female ministries in Church communities (like Emily, @thisisfoster 's wife, another account I recommend). Perhaps you can start giving that advice here? I'm listening :) though I'd feel more inspired than able to put in practice as I'm not married

Last edited:

muhtea

Robin
Woman
Have you listened to any of the talks on the Sensus Fidelium YouTube channel (also on Bitchute)? There's lots of good stuff there to help you discern what to do or what not to do. I especially like Fr Ripperger on these topics but there are others on there who are also excellent. Maybe start there and ask the Blessed Virgin for some guidance. That has helped me a lot!

Cpsal

Pigeon
Woman
Have you listened to any of the talks on the Sensus Fidelium YouTube channel (also on Bitchute)? There's lots of good stuff there to help you discern what to do or what not to do. I especially like Fr Ripperger on these topics but there are others on there who are also excellent. Maybe start there and ask the Blessed Virgin for some guidance. That has helped me a lot!
Thank you so much I definitely will!

Cpsal

Pigeon
Woman
Through what medium did you want to share your faith? A blog format is the safest or anything that puts a focus on text. Once you involve video and photos, the temptation of pride will have to be fought.
I didn't really have a specific medium in mind.Thank you! that's a great option I hadn't really thought about.

Jessie

Sparrow
Woman
Do you have time? Will your children be left to fend for themselves while you are writing? Is your house in order? What does you husband think? His opinion matters more than ours. Personally, I do think you are young to be in a position of teaching younger women, unless they very young, like teens and early twenties. But if all is well in your home, and if you think the Lord will approve and you have your husband’s blessing, then maybe it will be a good thing.

Cpsal

Pigeon
Woman
Do you have time? Will your children be left to fend for themselves while you are writing? Is your house in order? What does you husband think? His opinion matters more than ours. Personally, I do think you are young to be in a position of teaching younger women, unless they very young, like teens and early twenties. But if all is well in your home, and if you think the Lord will approve and you have your husband’s blessing, then maybe it will be a good thing.
Thank you so much for your insight Jessie, of course my home and family are always priority number one. I believe the Lord would approve and my husband supports me thank God. I know there is still alot of things I don't know about life and marriage and I can see the wisdom in waiting a few years till I'm older.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
Paris Hilton has a lot of followers, and with good reason, so I say go for it.

I used to follow her on Twitter, and most nights at about 11pm she send "tweet dreams" which I thought was brilliant.

I also highly, highly recommend the chrome 'Paris Hilton' wallpaper. It's truly genius.

(OP I'm sorry, I"m being a dick. There's some good advice on this thread, probably)

Last edited:

Starlight

Kingfisher
Woman
Maybe you could try starting a women’s devotional group at your church if there isn’t one already. If it’s just the women in your church, I don’t think it would be an issue leading something like a women’s bible study on teams or zoom. You could also try contacting your Pastor and church office to see about starting a small women’s group that meets at your house.

EntWife

Robin
Woman
The biggest way you can change the world is to be a better person yourself and raise your children the best way you can.

If you start putting conservative/religious content online, eventually there will be thirsty/hungry/whatever men coming around, desperately hoping for attention (and maybe, hopefully, eventually sex!) from you. It probably won't be good for you or for your marriage. It's definitely not good for the men who will be chasing you with their tongues hanging out.

In my opinion, if you want to help other women, it's better to do so in the real world. Maybe start with reaching out to other women with similar religious views. @Starlight had some good ideas.

Of course, I think it's fine to post on this forum. @Roosh seems to keep a good eye on things. If the forum was invaded by guys panting and slobbering, begging for attention, they'd probably get banned.

Cpsal

Pigeon
Woman
Paris Hilton has a lot of followers, and with good reason, so I say go for it.

I used to follow her on Twitter, and most nights at about 11pm she send "tweet dreams" which I thought was brilliant.

I also highly, highly recommend the chrome 'Paris Hilton' wallpaper. It's truly genius.

(OP I'm sorry, I"m being a dick. There's some good advice on this thread, probably)

If anyone could share your opinion I'd be very grateful, my question is, I know the Bible says older women are supposed to teach the younger women how to behave and love their husbands and families. I'm 31 and while not very old yet I've learned a few things about the lies society tells women and the truth of following biblical instructions. I've seen the blessing that come with submitting to my husband and his authority. I would love to tell other women about it but our church is closed and I feel like the only option is going online. At the same time I have heard wise men like Roosh saying that a women who posts online or has alot of followers is not a good thing so I'm a little confused on what to do?
I'm a young single man in my 20s, and although I don't spend a lot of time around women, here's what I can say based off of my experiences:
Young women desperately need female leadership that will show them the true way. It is not my place to tell young women what to do, although I desperately want to tell them. I would be shunned, with some legitimacy. "What do you know about being a woman? You don't know my story. Stop judging."

When a young woman is scrolling through social media, what are the messages she sees and hears?

MEN ARE TYRANTS
MARRIAGE IS SLAVERY
TRADITION IS STAGNATION
PROMISCUITY IS LIBERATION
DEPRAVITY IS INNOVATION
CHILDREN ARE CHAINS
CHILDLESSNESS IS FREEDOM
ALL LIFESTYLES ARE GOOD AND FULFILLING
SELL YOUR BODY
SELL YOUR SOUL

This is the message young, impressionable women see and hear every waking moment. Even girls raised in steadfast homes are vulnerable to this attack. To think one can resist constant propaganda and programming is a dangerous game. This compounded with the tragedy of the death of the father in the West leaves young women without defense. What is to be done?

A blog is not a bad idea. I would support and all female voices willing to go against the current. "Yes, you have a heavenly father who loves you, even if your earthly father isn't perfect. You can find a man who will love you sacrificially. Submission to a Godly man is beautiful and is NOT slavery. Children are NOT chores, they are gifts from God." Just to give hope, and show those yearning for something better that there is such a thing! This secular, rotten environment does not have to be the way.

But I'm also of the opinion that real life beats the internet. Are there any colleges nearby? Any ministries you can get involved in that deal with young women? I think if a young woman sees a woman she knows and respects (someone who has taken the time to develop a relationship with her) thriving and growing in the true way, its far more combative to the toxic propaganda she sees every day then a blog post she may never see. If it's your place, encourage the young women (and men!) you know to cut out social media from their lives.

That's my two cents. I hope this helps.

Cpsal

Pigeon
Woman
I'm a young single man in my 20s, and although I don't spend a lot of time around women, here's what I can say based off of my experiences:
Young women desperately need female leadership that will show them the true way. It is not my place to tell young women what to do, although I desperately want to tell them. I would be shunned, with some legitimacy. "What do you know about being a woman? You don't know my story. Stop judging."

When a young woman is scrolling through social media, what are the messages she sees and hears?

MEN ARE TYRANTS
MARRIAGE IS SLAVERY
TRADITION IS STAGNATION
PROMISCUITY IS LIBERATION
DEPRAVITY IS INNOVATION
CHILDREN ARE CHAINS
CHILDLESSNESS IS FREEDOM
ALL LIFESTYLES ARE GOOD AND FULFILLING
SELL YOUR BODY
SELL YOUR SOUL

This is the message young, impressionable women see and hear every waking moment. Even girls raised in steadfast homes are vulnerable to this attack. To think one can resist constant propaganda and programming is a dangerous game. This compounded with the tragedy of the death of the father in the West leaves young women without defense. What is to be done?

A blog is not a bad idea. I would support and all female voices willing to go against the current. "Yes, you have a heavenly father who loves you, even if your earthly father isn't perfect. You can find a man who will love you sacrificially. Submission to a Godly man is beautiful and is NOT slavery. Children are NOT chores, they are gifts from God." Just to give hope, and show those yearning for something better that there is such a thing! This secular, rotten environment does not have to be the way.

But I'm also of the opinion that real life beats the internet. Are there any colleges nearby? Any ministries you can get involved in that deal with young women? I think if a young woman sees a woman she knows and respects (someone who has taken the time to develop a relationship with her) thriving and growing in the true way, its far more combative to the toxic propaganda she sees every day then a blog post she may never see. If it's your place, encourage the young women (and men!) you know to cut out social media from their lives.

That's my two cents. I hope this helps.
Thank you so much you have definitely given me a few things to think about. God bless you.

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
Cpsal, it sounds like maybe a blog might be a good goal for you to work toward, either a public forum or one specific to connect with your local community. However if you’re new to writing, perhaps start a journal (offline) first to gather your thoughts and document your faith journey and the knowledge you gain along the way. Some have said 31 might be a bit young to give advice to other young women without sounding condescending. Getting some of your ideas out in a journal over time can help you fine tune your experiences and advice before you publish it in a blog online forever.

Cpsal

Pigeon
Woman
Cpsal, it sounds like maybe a blog might be a good goal for you to work toward, either a public forum or one specific to connect with your local community. However if you’re new to writing, perhaps start a journal (offline) first to gather your thoughts and document your faith journey and the knowledge you gain along the way. Some have said 31 might be a bit young to give advice to other young women without sounding condescending. Getting some of your ideas out in a journal over time can help you fine tune your experiences and advice before you publish it in a blog online forever.
Thank you! That's a great idea! I've been thinking about Journaling actually