Top 5 Cities to live in (US - 2021)

lunchmoney

Woodpecker
What major metro would you add to the list of the 5 best cities to live in for a single man in 2021?

No talk about somewhere out of the US for this thread, nor discussion about rural or suburbs. Solely cities/metro markets in the top 100 MSA.

Seems like it is "a remnant" pretty much everywhere you go that is potentially genuine in seeking God and sincere in their faith. And almost all the churches in my area that I've visited (of varying denominations) were solidly 90-95% elderly people. Would be very interested if there are any locales in the U.S. where the numbers might be at least A LITTLE more biased towards younger Christians (that don't just seem to be focused on being entertained, but sincere worship).

Easy_C

Peacock
Seems like it is "a remnant" pretty much everywhere you go that is potentially genuine in seeking God and sincere in their faith. And almost all the churches in my area that I've visited (of varying denominations) were solidly 90-95% elderly people. Would be very interested if there are any locales in the U.S. where the numbers might be at least A LITTLE more biased towards younger Christians (that don't just seem to be focused on being entertained, but sincere worship).

I've got some extended family in Kansas. The Wichita Parishes I've seen seem to trend significantly more in that direction than any other place in the US I've been. Especially at Latin services.