Top ten red flags

wojak

Pigeon
I see so many young women picking up dogs nowadays. This is like a 10 year commitment, and oftentimes is an impulsive reaction to a breakup with a boyfriend. To me it demonstrates a serious lack of impulse control.

To be fair, lots of young men are doing it too, but probably to pick up girls.

Reactions: kel
One red flag would definitely be a woman who seems very courteous, very graceful, and feminine, but you have no idea why she's giving you attention. This recently happened to me. She was out of my league and she was five years older than me. If she was really that much of a catch, we wouldn't have met in the circumstances we did (an app) and she wouldn't be entertaining my attention.

I decided maybe she was just using me and other guys in the app to practice courteous manners. Or maybe she was a very high attention seeker. I'll never really know, I started getting creepy vibes so I stopped talking with her.
The questions as to why she was giving you the attention she was should've been answered immediately with the discovery of her age, in this case her being 5 years older than you. I'm going to take a guess that she was in her 30s. Old red pill knowledge tells us that as women age, women become more desperate and even in our western society where women are generally masculine, they suddenly start to learn what manners are (at least the ones that are desperate and want kids asap), among finally starting to treat men with courtesy and respect.

I will also say that any woman who is older than you is "not out of your league". Best to stop thinking that way. You were out of HER league because you were the younger man, while she was starting to hear her fertility clock ticking, which is most likely why you got "creepy vibes" from her. Any woman who gives a hint of desperation will come off "creepy" because that is not standard, female behavior. So yes, your senses were correct in picking this "vibe" up.

It is sad that in our society it takes women to realize they're running out of eggs to finally start acting in a decent manner. I know it is not their fault, and that the culture ruins women here (as does the men, but thats another convo), but it would be nice if we had 18-25 year old women acting feminine and wanting a family. Such is the case however when Men were duped into giving in to their sexual passions for decades, there is a consequence to be paid, and our generation(Millennial/GenZ) is facing the brunt of that consequence. At the very least, the concept of marriage was still alive for GenXrs (albeit corrupted) while for Millennials, it's an outdated tradition at worst, and at best it's something you can try, but best to wait until you're past your prime and have had "fun"...

I see so many young women picking up dogs nowadays. This is like a 10 year commitment, and oftentimes is an impulsive reaction to a breakup with a boyfriend. To me it demonstrates a serious lack of impulse control.

Ah yes, the dog/cat lover. This was brought up in another thread here I believe where myself and others have given their grievances over how women obsess over animals more than at babies or the prospect of having children. Again, another consequence of our degenerate culture. An excuse women tell themselves for owning a pet is that it will "be a test run" for children before having any with the boyfriend they're fornicating with, or that it's easier to own a pet than to be responsible for a child. The irony with the latter is that owning a pet is a ton of work and it is not easy, on top of it being costly. Also, if said woman wants to "travel" anywhere, she still has to worry about the cat/dog and pay someone to take care of it while she is away. The reality is that the woman is not escaping ANY of the problems she thinks she is by owning a pet instead of having a child. At the very least, a child is one owns flesh and blood, while a Cat/Dog is just a pet...

In regards to a fornicating couple, i see it time and time again how a couple will buy a pet, only for them to breakup months or years later. Someone gets stuck with the pet...Again, playing house and making believe we can make relationships work without God is one of the biggest issues facing our society. Nothing good has come out of secular dating, only confusion and misery.

Maecenas

Sparrow
I will also say that any woman who is older than you is "not out of your league". Best to stop thinking that way. You were out of HER league because you were the younger man, while she was starting to hear her fertility clock ticking, which is most likely why you got "creepy vibes" from her. Any woman who gives a hint of desperation will come off "creepy" because that is not standard, female behavior. So yes, your senses were correct in picking this "vibe" up.
Great point. I guess I meant to say she SHOULD have been two leagues out of mine, given her looks and manners, but the fact she was talking with me is what made the whole thing creepy

cheers mate

Advorsor

Pigeon
If you meet a woman who seems attractive but is involved in "social causes", chances are, she is a leftist and should be avoided at all costs. At least in the US..

The questions as to why she was giving you the attention she was should've been answered immediately with the discovery of her age, in this case her being 5 years older than you. I'm going to take a guess that she was in her 30s. Old red pill knowledge tells us that as women age, women become more desperate and even in our western society where women are generally masculine, they suddenly start to learn what manners are (at least the ones that are desperate and want kids asap), among finally starting to treat men with courtesy and respect.

It is sad that in our society it takes women to realize they're running out of eggs to finally start acting in a decent manner. I know it is not their fault, and that the culture ruins women here (as does the men, but thats another convo), but it would be nice if we had 18-25 year old women acting feminine and wanting a family. Such is the case however when Men were duped into giving in to their sexual passions for decades, there is a consequence to be paid, and our generation(Millennial/GenZ) is facing the brunt of that consequence. At the very least, the concept of marriage was still alive for GenXrs (albeit corrupted) while for Millennials, it's an outdated tradition at worst, and at best it's something you can try, but best to wait until you're past your prime and have had "fun"...

Ah yes, the dog/cat lover. This was brought up in another thread here I believe where myself and others have given their grievances over how women obsess over animals more than at babies or the prospect of having children. Again, another consequence of our degenerate culture. An excuse women tell themselves for owning a pet is that it will "be a test run" for children before having any with the boyfriend they're fornicating with, or that it's easier to own a pet than to be responsible for a child. The irony with the latter is that owning a pet is a ton of work and it is not easy, on top of it being costly. Also, if said woman wants to "travel" anywhere, she still has to worry about the cat/dog and pay someone to take care of it while she is away. The reality is that the woman is not escaping ANY of the problems she thinks she is by owning a pet instead of having a child. At the very least, a child is one owns flesh and blood, while a Cat/Dog is just a pet...

In regards to a fornicating couple, i see it time and time again how a couple will buy a pet, only for them to breakup months or years later. Someone gets stuck with the pet...Again, playing house and making believe we can make relationships work without God is one of the biggest issues facing our society. Nothing good has come out of secular dating, only confusion and misery.
A friend of mine about 30 years ago had a similar thing happen: A 33 year old, "out of his league", with baby rabies was super nice to him. He dumped her. He ultimately wound up knocking up a gal who was his age, but she kept the kid and he was stuck paying child-support.

I don't hold it against 30 something women with baby rabies developing proper manners and wanting to have kids. If it feels strange to a man to see a woman actually treating a man with respect, it's because our culture is so sick that women being attention whore bitches has become the norm. But a woman whose smart enough to try to wise up before its too late should be admired.

Sadly, I began to notice as Y2K approached that something different was happening with most women in that range: Instead of wising up and using what little time they had left to grab the best man they could, they became more demanding and arrogant in their panic much like someone whose got little time to study for a test decides to binge watch TV instead. Seeing that their whole world had gone from them being in the driver's seat to needing to double down, they took the easy way out and just drove men away from them so it wouldn't be their "fault".

When I went out on dates with a lot of women like this, they had the attitude: "Well, I need to have a kid in the next 2 years so YOU better be perfect and if you mess up even in one way, you're out and I'll go to the next hundred guys on the list who also can't be perfect." Someone like that, assuming she wasn't out to drug you and steal a kidney, sounds like she could have been a keeper.

A friend of mine about 30 years ago had a similar thing happen: A 33 year old, "out of his league", with baby rabies was super nice to him. He dumped her. He ultimately wound up knocking up a gal who was his age, but she kept the kid and he was stuck paying child-support.

I don't hold it against 30 something women with baby rabies developing proper manners and wanting to have kids. If it feels strange to a man to see a woman actually treating a man with respect, it's because our culture is so sick that women being attention whore bitches has become the norm. But a woman whose smart enough to try to wise up before its too late should be admired.

Sadly, I began to notice as Y2K approached that something different was happening with most women in that range: Instead of wising up and using what little time they had left to grab the best man they could, they became more demanding and arrogant in their panic much like someone whose got little time to study for a test decides to binge watch TV instead. Seeing that their whole world had gone from them being in the driver's seat to needing to double down, they took the easy way out and just drove men away from them so it wouldn't be their "fault".

When I went out on dates with a lot of women like this, they had the attitude: "Well, I need to have a kid in the next 2 years so YOU better be perfect and if you mess up even in one way, you're out and I'll go to the next hundred guys on the list who also can't be perfect." Someone like that, assuming she wasn't out to drug you and steal a kidney, sounds like she could have been a keeper.
I agree that a woman who is in her 30s and indeed wises up, shows respect to men should be commended. As the saying goes, better late than never. However, the problem with these women is that they are still unrealistic about their prospects. As was in the case of the poster i replied to, the woman was seeking a man at least 5 years her junior. If she were realistic, she wouldn't step in front of a man who's less than 40 years old. Her age bracket of men is the 40+ crowd. Even if her desire is to be with a young "hunk", it is completely unrealistic, and the only reason young men are paying attention to older women in our day is because our society is out of whack. This is why I told the poster that his instincts were correct. Women in their 30s need to be prepared to "settle down" with a man much older than her, and who may even be divorced or have kids from a previous marriage. Such is the fate of waiting so long to have children and not realizing your mistakes earlier. We all have to deal with the consequences. She may not like it, but that is reality.

As you touched on, most of the women in their 30s double down on their nasty attitude and disrespect. They are looking for Mr. Perfect, lowering their chances of finding a good husband even more so.

Perhaps a little off topic...

I didn't get saved until I was 35. I think about the amount of fornication in my life prior to getting saved, and even for a few years after, and I cringe. We often talk about the accountability of weak men, or culture, or women for the predicament of our society. But I ran with a bunch of guys in the 90s that collectively banged hundreds upon hundreds of girls. We had sex with our girlfriends, girls that had boyfriends, girls that just turned 18, virgins, and to my shame even a few married ones. How many of us were there out there?

I'm of the mind that without the help of God, a woman will submit and have sex with a man that she sees as an Alpha just about every time. Regardless of relationship status, regardless of anything really.

The point is that we now have 3 generations of women now that have been largely destroyed by the kind of unrestrained sexual conquest that many have squandered their life for. Shameful, and that kind of sin has a cost although I do believe that God forgives those of us that have repented. But the notion that a women that has had sex with 2 dozen alphas (and sometimes many more) for 10-15 years is all of sudden going to turn into prime marriage material for the average beta is pure insanity.

I feel like the conversation often devolves into pie in the sky idealism. Many times a 'man up' doctrine is pitched to the AFC. But honestly, although it may make the person handing out the lecture feel good, in real life it ain't gonna happen. I believe that God created men for different purposes and it is very cruel and unrealistic to expect a born beta, average or even below average in most respects, to make himself into something that he is not.

This is not something that we can get ourselves out of. We need the help of The Most High God, The God of Abraham, The God of Isaac, and The God of Jacob.

I once picked up a girl in a bar. She was with some coworkers and they mentioned that they had all left together after work to go have a drink (that is to say, hadn't gone home first). About 10 PM the girl was finally ready to go home. I drive her home, and when we get there, she has a dog in a crate and it's just whimpering - just begging for ...well for everything it needs, for everything it's an owner's responsibility to provide - starting with a little attention. It's peed in the crate, of course. It has no water, no food, and it's been there since whatever time she left for work that morning.

It was one of the most cruel and disgusting things I've ever seen. She was an evil person.

wojak

Pigeon
I once picked up a girl in a bar. She was with some coworkers and they mentioned that they had all left together after work to go have a drink (that is to say, hadn't gone home first). About 10 PM the girl was finally ready to go home. I drive her home, and when we get there, she has a dog in a crate and it's just whimpering - just begging for ...well for everything it needs, for everything it's an owner's responsibility to provide - starting with a little attention. It's peed in the crate, of course. It has no water, no food, and it's been there since whatever time she left for work that morning.

It was one of the most cruel and disgusting things I've ever seen. She was an evil person.
Guys and girls get these large breed dogs (that were originally bred for pulling heavy wagons, herding livestock, etc.) and keep them cooped up in 400 sq ft apartments while they're gone for 18 hours out of the day. The girls see these things as instagram/snapchat props to harvest likes from all their friends, then it's nothing but neglect until it's time to take another picture.

Idk, I think it should be illegal to have a dog (other than chihuahuas or whatever) if you live in an apartment. And then there's the whole "emotional support animal" loophole that gets exploited to no end - that needs to go too. Service dogs for the actually impaired only.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
One red flag would definitely be a woman who seems very courteous, very graceful, and feminine, but you have no idea why she's giving you attention. This recently happened to me. She was out of my league and she was five years older than me. If she was really that much of a catch, we wouldn't have met in the circumstances we did (an app) and she wouldn't be entertaining my attention.

I decided maybe she was just using me and other guys in the app to practice courteous manners. Or maybe she was a very high attention seeker. I'll never really know, I started getting creepy vibes so I stopped talking with her.
I think you were just paranoid on this one.
Some guys here have such a negative view of the world it destroys their chances with women.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
Guys and girls get these large breed dogs (that were originally bred for pulling heavy wagons, herding livestock, etc.) and keep them cooped up in 400 sq ft apartments while they're gone for 18 hours out of the day. The girls see these things as instagram/snapchat props to harvest likes from all their friends, then it's nothing but neglect until it's time to take another picture.

Idk, I think it should be illegal to have a dog (other than chihuahuas or whatever) if you live in an apartment. And then there's the whole "emotional support animal" loophole that gets exploited to no end - that needs to go too. Service dogs for the actually impaired only.
Yeah, that's my top red flag.
I'm allergic to dogs, so by default they're out. But even if I weren't, a single chick with a dog is a bad sign.

I also hate it when people have a dog like a Husky, bred for an extremely cold climate, but they have it live in a place like Texas or Arizona. And to top it off, they keep the dog outside, most of the time!