Top ten red flags

Boy, tough crowd here. Having a dog would be the least of my worries- and I'm really not even a big fan of dogs.
My list:

no regrets- auto dealbreaker
anything Wiccan- auto dealbreaker
materialistic
worships at the alter of the medical industrial complex
I'm big on body language- any type of haughty, demonstrative, or aggressive body language

Boy, tough crowd here. Having a dog would be the least of my worries- and I'm really not even a big fan of dogs.
My list:

no regrets- auto dealbreaker
anything Wiccan- auto dealbreaker
materialistic
worships at the alter of the medical industrial complex
I'm big on body language- any type of haughty, demonstrative, or aggressive body language
I have never understood people who say they have "no regrets!" I think to be human, means that you will have at least some, no matter how successful you are in life.

Completely agree, been thinking the same myself.
Right, lower the bar a little. Tough enough to find a woman that hasn't banged the football team, or isn't wacked out on drugs. If we start excluding women that (gasp) like dogs, pickings are going to be very slim indeed.

In all seriousness, if she loves God just that alone is probably enough to marry her. Let Him do the work that only He is able to do.
Now finding a woman in this culture that actually truly loves God ain't gonna be easy, no doubt.

girls see these things as instagram/snapchat props to harvest likes from all their friends
It's difficult for men to relate to this, because it's so different from the way we approach the world, but I think it's important for us to understand.

I suspect that, up to the point in her life where she gives birth, nearly everything a woman does, is done with some kind of social-status calculation in mind. It may well be an unconscious calculation (particularly if they're doing it all the time; it becomes second nature), but I think the calculation is performed - she asks herself, "how will this make me look in my social circle?"

One of the first "red pill" epiphanies I ever had was when someone explained why men fear rejection. If you think about it rationally, walking up to a stranger and asking her out shouldn't be a big deal. If she says "no" then you say "whatever" and for the rest of your life, you never cross paths with her again. Why would there be any emotion tied to that at all?

I forget who it was that explained this (may have been Roosh) but the explanation goes like this: among your ancestors, if a man really offended a woman, that man's life was in danger. The tribe consists of her father, uncles, brothers, cousins, and if you overstep your bounds, they will come after you. Thus, males born with an innate fear of rejection treaded very lightly, were very polite, and were slightly more likely to survive. And that's why you have that instinct in you.

For women, this is undoubtedly even more pronounced. A man ejected from a tribe might be able to survive on his own; a woman will not. The same instinct that makes you fear rejection by women you approach in a bar might be at play in women literally all the time - they have an instinct that they have to please the whole tribe in everything they do.

So they're following fashion trends, not because they like the clothes (not solely for that reason), but because it's a way to fit in. They're espousing opinions which are popular, they're involved in groups and activities, ideologies, even eating particular foods, all based on this calculation: will this make me popular.

One more example: it's obvious that women prefer men with access to resources (money) but why do women prefer men in some professions but not others, even if the other professions are more lucrative (for example, a woman turning her nose up at a plumber even though he owns his business and is making six figures)? It's because in addition to the money, they want the social status of telling their friends, "my new boyfriend is a [insert high status profession]"

I want to address something someone else said:

FullThrottleTX said:
Some guys here have such a negative view of the world it destroys their chances with women.
It's not my intention to apply a moral judgement on anything I said above. I am very careful to not say (or to believe), "women are wrong for thinking this way" let alone, "women should change and be more like men!" Indeed, I just referenced a parallel instinct in men both to help the men reading this relate to women's perspective, and to make the point, this applies to you too

It's just an instinct. It's neither good nor bad.

...except where another life is involved. Having a dog as a fashion accessory is morally wrong. Mistreating any animal is downright evil.

I'm not the least bit angry or resentful about women in general. The differences between us, including their desire for social acceptance, is actually part of why I like them - I like them because they're different. I just want to understand the differences.

fokker

Pelican
I have never understood people who say they have "no regrets!" I think to be human, means that you will have at least some, no matter how successful you are in life.
Regret is an essential part of the human experience. The people who say "no regerts" (sic) will end up alone at age 35 with small dogs or cats as substitutes for children. The term "cool wine aunt" (a middle-aged woman with no children who lives alone and tries to live like a teenage girl or young adult woman) exists for a reason.

Completely agree, been thinking the same myself.
Bunch of paper alphas.

"Hating domestic pets" is on my list of red flags for insecure men that I will avoid being friends with or doing business with.

Citing a few instances of someone mistreating their animal or it being untrained is about the same as the infantile left citing a random firearm incident as an excuse to ban guns.

Cat and dog domestication has been going on since before Christ. When someone says something shallow and gay like "she thinks it is a child substitute", realize we could take any manner of silly actions by the modern female and discredit food, clothing, living quarters, etc. Stop being such reactive little bitches.

Bunch of paper alphas.

"Hating domestic pets" is on my list of red flags for insecure men that I will avoid being friends with or doing business with.

Citing a few instances of someone mistreating their animal or it being untrained is about the same as the infantile left citing a random firearm incident as an excuse to ban guns.

Cat and dog domestication has been going on since before Christ. When someone says something shallow and gay like "she thinks it is a child substitute", realize we could take any manner of silly actions by the modern female and discredit food, clothing, living quarters, etc. Stop being such reactive little bitches.
Relax and take a breather. I searched the whole thread and not ONE person said they "hate domestic pets" not one, so you created a strawman in order to vent your anger and virtue signal(like most pet owners) at a few comments that pointed out how women are indeed replacing children with pets. We dont THINK she thinks this, the women themselves are saying this. No need for us to guess what she's thinking. This reminds me I went to the coffee shop the other day. A man had a dog and most of the women went gaga for it. Few minutes go by, Two couples entered at different times. One with a beautiful baby girl and another with a baby boy. BOTH times, the MEN congratulated the parents and complimented the baby. The WOMEN on the other hand looked at the baby like it was an alien, no going gaga for it. I wish I would've recorded this because some people apparently do not believe this.

There were however stories of women mistreating their dogs. Perhaps you confused this with forum members doing it...

I once picked up a girl in a bar. She was with some coworkers and they mentioned that they had all left together after work to go have a drink (that is to say, hadn't gone home first). About 10 PM the girl was finally ready to go home. I drive her home, and when we get there, she has a dog in a crate and it's just whimpering - just begging for ...well for everything it needs, for everything it's an owner's responsibility to provide - starting with a little attention. It's peed in the crate, of course. It has no water, no food, and it's been there since whatever time she left for work that morning.

It was one of the most cruel and disgusting things I've ever seen. She was an evil person.
Guys and girls get these large breed dogs (that were originally bred for pulling heavy wagons, herding livestock, etc.) and keep them cooped up in 400 sq ft apartments while they're gone for 18 hours out of the day. The girls see these things as instagram/snapchat props to harvest likes from all their friends, then it's nothing but neglect until it's time to take another picture.

Idk, I think it should be illegal to have a dog (other than chihuahuas or whatever) if you live in an apartment. And then there's the whole "emotional support animal" loophole that gets exploited to no end - that needs to go too. Service dogs for the actually impaired only.

P.S I own a dog, have owned cats in the past as well. To call what is happening in front of our eyes is "not hating" anything. Again, take a breather.

Last edited:
I'm of the mind that without the help of God, a woman will submit and have sex with a man that she sees as an Alpha just about every time. Regardless of relationship status, regardless of anything really.
In that case, wouldn't just about every woman in the atheistic China be a cheater? When comparing to many Western women they seem very loyal and like there are more of them who appeal to a more feminine type of man or "beta" type.

Bad things....

-SERIOUS DEBT!

-Lies rather than telling a necessary painful truth (like having serious debt)

-Bi-polar

-Drinks for intoxication, even if rarely

-Does not have the self-discipline to stay within a set budget, impulse buying of expensive things

-Often does not consult male partner before big purchases/expenses

-Single mom with more than two kids

-Flirts online with other men, always on her phone

-Focuses on her needs & wants, and those of her children, much more then on your needs

-Your requests often seem unacknowledged or low priority

-Has a hard time seeing things from your perspective and quickly forgets about her own mistakes and sins against the relationship

-As a single mom, she does not insist to her children that they treat you with basic courtesy and respect

-You help out her family with a large hospital bill, and in return you encounter horrific ingratitude

Last edited:
I agree that a woman who is in her 30s and indeed wises up, shows respect to men should be commended. As the saying goes, better late than never. However, the problem with these women is that they are still unrealistic about their prospects. As was in the case of the poster i replied to, the woman was seeking a man at least 5 years her junior. If she were realistic, she wouldn't step in front of a man who's less than 40 years old. Her age bracket of men is the 40+ crowd. Even if her desire is to be with a young "hunk", it is completely unrealistic, and the only reason young men are paying attention to older women in our day is because our society is out of whack. This is why I told the poster that his instincts were correct. Women in their 30s need to be prepared to "settle down" with a man much older than her, and who may even be divorced or have kids from a previous marriage. Such is the fate of waiting so long to have children and not realizing your mistakes earlier. We all have to deal with the consequences. She may not like it, but that is reality.

As you touched on, most of the women in their 30s double down on their nasty attitude and disrespect. They are looking for Mr. Perfect, lowering their chances of finding a good husband even more so.
I don't know the full details, of course, but an older woman seeking a (not too) young guy is a "pro move", IMO. Due to demographics (lower numbers of children being born to western women), each younger generation of men have to compete with older men who were born in greater numbers. If the woman is good looking for her age, she's maximizing her chances. Not only that, but biologically it's a smart move because younger men have higher sperm counts to offset her declining fertility. Of course, it will be more of a challenge to snare a young chad with options, but that's the case regardless of her age.

I think the single greatest factor that's ignored isn't the woman's age or attractiveness but her actual openness to relationships with men in general. American women are the top 3 ranked with the most ambivalent and hard-to-get in the world who expect men to not only provide relationships, but sell to her marriage even as she has all the legal advantages. Foreign women who land onshore, from what I've seen of my wife's friends, clean up. They're not the best looking, or the youngest, but they actually go out and look for the top ranked men, make a few small compromises, and have a minimal attitude.

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
- Disrespects your education, career and pay. If a woman doesn't have the sense to keep her mouth shut regarding these things and is only "offering constructive criticism" dump her ass.

- Constantly brings up her own career and education. A sign that she thinks she is too good for you and had to settle. Will never be happy and never let you be happy.

- Cold towards dogs and cats. Hates being around them. Most people are not pet owners, but can still go gaga over a cute dog after looking into their big eyes. If your woman doesn't do this it means she has a very hard heart.

- Doesn't have a sense of humor. Too serious and ego easily hurt. This means she does not have the happy gene.

- Inability to understand everyone is different. Looks down on people who make different lifestyle choices. Unable to empathize.

- Does not disclose to her friends and colleagues that she is in a relationship with you. Either she is looking to monkey branch or is ashamed of you.

- She describes family members, friends, colleagues by their material possessions and job titles. Highly materialistic.

JiggyLordJr

Woodpecker
- Has any tattoos at all. I am a visual guy, and that hurts my eyes. Nonnegotiable.

- Isn’t feminine, I’ve mentioned this in an earlier post on the thread. Nonnegotiable.

- Can’t cook a tasty meal. Sometimes the mom or her mom are amazing cooks, so the daughter never has to throw on the apron. Still raises eyebrows, but it’s never too late to learn.

- Engages with her phone in your company, often without an explicit intention in mind. Example: A girl on her phone intending to find a nice eatery vs a girl impulsively checking and responding to ghost dings. I want to ask: What on earth could be more important than our time together, here, now? Women like this generally won’t view you as top priority and will monkey branch the second the chance arises.

- Bad hygiene. A woman who can’t figure this out is either really dumb, poorly raised, or extremely arrogant. It makes me wonder what her room must look like, and if her mother imparted on her the value of cleanliness and purity. Foul pussy odor is nonnegotiable, as it’s a sign from nature that the woman is a dysgenic mating choice.

- Can‘t laugh at things, no sense of humor. This was mentioned by @wannabe_alpha above, and is really a key trait to a successful lifetime spent together. A lot of the ups and downs of life are best chuckled at, and a girl who can’t see the humor in life won’t make a good lifelong companion.

- Has gay friends. Can’t see the value in this, other than that the average gay guy is more feminine than the average straight Western girl. If she can’t find a group of neurotypical women to chatter with, you’re either in the wrong place, or she is not actually feminine. Which brings me to the next point...

- Doesn’t have feminine friends. Feminine women get along very organically with other feminine women. I’ve seen this dynamic in action. When I was taking a language course abroad, on the first day no one knew each other, and by the fourth day the Japanese girl was leaving class giggling with the Yugoslavian girl. Naturally I talked to them, and I found out they would meet for tea after class, practice the language, and giggle over feminine things. Point being: feminine women make other feminine friends very easily. Exceptions made for women living in an atomized city with little access to the above.

- Orders delivery food casually. I can’t imagine this ever being a good thing, unless you are catering for a social event or a designated “pizza movie night” or something. Not only is she outsourcing the preparation of her food, she’s so lazy that she’ll pay some Central American to deliver it to her. Although not a deal breaker, it raises eyebrows and means she’s much less likely to value cooking or even be able to do it well.

- Treats you poorly. If it‘s a shit test, pass it and get stronger. If it’s a pattern, it’s a red flag, and shows that she doesn’t respect the masculine energy and will push your buttons to the max. Women like this are often attractive but must be avoided if you want to maintain your freedom. A woman like this was likely was convinced at some point that she was a princess, and that men exist solely to cater to their whims. Still, they’ll only submit to the most brutal savages, and will continue being a pain in the ass until getting beaten by an angry chad/tyrone. After that (and arguably before) they are damaged goods. Find a woman that treats you well!

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
Hating domestic pets" is on my list of red flags for insecure men that I will avoid being friends with or doing business with.
I do think it’s worth asking why. My wife’s answer to why she always had a dog was “I felt safer when I had a decent sized dog in the house” which is fine. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a woman being cognizant of her own physical vulnerability and taking steps to mitigate that.

I also see nothing wrong if they just like having the company of a pet and enjoy taking care of them. Both are positive instincts.

My opinion based on anecdote: the “red flag” with pets that’s most common is when you see them projecting baby instincts onto the pet. That behavior isn’t healthy and hints at other complexes going on.