Top ten red flags

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Anything new to this list in 2021?

Yes. Something around excessive Corona virus anxiety, which seems to be predominately a female thing.

Some people just simply cannot be convinced, even after a year of ridiculousness, double masking and anal swabs.

I was courting a woman earlier this year. She would sanitise her hands about 4 times per hour when out in public (after touching door handles, chairs and buttons to cross the street - and sometimes just randomly) and then push it on me. She would obsessively send me messages about the latest 'cluster' or restrictions saying 'See! It's real!!' and claimed I was one who was 'not normal' because I didn't believe everything the TV said.

I can understand people who believed in Corona at the start, but now, there is really no excuse. You've either figured it out by now or you're brainwashed (potentially forever?).

Nice woman but I just couldn't take it anymore.

bmw633

Woodpecker
Yes. Something around excessive Corona virus anxiety, which seems to be predominately a female thing.

Some people just simply cannot be convinced, even after a year of ridiculousness, double masking and anal swabs.

I was courting a woman earlier this year. She would sanitise her hands about 4 times per hour when out in public (after touching door handles, chairs and buttons to cross the street - and sometimes just randomly) and then push it on me. She would obsessively send me messages about the latest 'cluster' or restrictions saying 'See! It's real!!' and claimed I was one who was 'not normal' because I didn't believe everything the TV said.

I can understand people who believed in Corona at the start, but now, there is really no excuse. You've either figured it out by now or you're brainwashed (potentially forever?).

Nice woman but I just couldn't take it anymore.
But, isn't cleanliness next to Godliness?

I think many of these folks are OCD to begin with, and are going overboard.

lunchmoney

Woodpecker
I have begun to put more focus on what a woman does while we aren't together rather than what she says or does when around me, and the inconsistencies have allowed me to cut ties quickly. As time has gone on and women have been locked down going on a year in some cities around the US, I get a sense there will be more women hitting the market as quarantine breakups and divorces start to happen this Spring.

Zagor

Woodpecker

You can't think of a reason?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fucking with some wet-ass pu**y
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pu**y
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pu**y

Is it ok for your women to enjoy music with lyrics like these? Because I can tell you if she's listening to hip hop/rap she ain't listening no Tupac.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
You can't think of a reason?

Is it ok for your women to enjoy music with lyrics like these? Because I can tell you if she's listening to hip hop/rap she ain't listening no Tupac.
Many may not agree with this, but I believe adding Metal, and even more specifically, “Norse metal” to the list. I’m convinced European metal and bands dealing with Norse mythology elsewhere was a huge push in making the pagans and atheist we see today. 99.9% of these people listen to metal music.

Many may not agree with this, but I believe adding Metal, and even more specifically, “Norse metal” to the list. I’m convinced European metal and bands dealing with Norse mythology elsewhere was a huge push in making the pagans and atheist we see today. 99.9% of these people listen to metal music.

I listen to metal, but I find that most single women who listen to metal (of any kind) are damaged.

Not sure if anyone said this, but for me, a new flag is taking the vaccine. I know too many girls who proudly took it and then post about it on social media. It's such a turnoff, and reflects too much faith in the rulers of this world

(Note: I should add that I don't believe a lot of the worst conspiracies about the current vaccine, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear later that it renders half the population infertile as a "side effect" or something similar)

Aizen

Kingfisher
Not sure if anyone said this, but for me, a new flag is taking the vaccine. I know too many girls who proudly took it and then post about it on social media. It's such a turnoff, and reflects too much faith in the rulers of this world

(Note: I should add that I don't believe a lot of the worst conspiracies about the current vaccine, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear later that it renders half the population infertile as a "side effect" or something similar)
It also makes them a genetic liability. Who know if they'll be fertile or even alive in 5 years time. Also, if a woman is willing to inject mystery poison juice into her own body, imagine what she'd do to your kid when you're not around. I figure a woman like this would also get microchipped, and would shame you for voicing any skepticism. Why even bother? Millions of other fish with no poison running through their minds / veins.

It also makes them a genetic liability. Who know if they'll be fertile or even alive in 5 years time. Also, if a woman is willing to inject mystery poison juice into her own body, imagine what she'd do to your kid when you're not around. I figure a woman like this would also get microchipped, and would shame you for voicing any skepticism. Why even bother? Millions of other fish with no poison running through their minds / veins.
If any of you don't have a basic understanding of vaccine science or immunology, I'd suggest just brushing up on the basics just to see how it works. It's a pretty clever trick we play on our bodies to trick it into fighting the actual virus. I get the skepticism that comes with a vaccine that was released into the market in 8 months, but the data supporting the efficacy is pretty solid. I think a woman that is aware enough to attempt to reduce the risk of severe disease with something preventable like COVID-19 is a good sign of taking responsibility.

Is there a risk of side effects? Of course. Will it affect her ability to conceive? Unlikely. The scientific community has being doing humanity a big favor with past vaccines (smallpox, measles, polio, etc) and the majority of people that received the vaccines went on to live normal lives.

Now if she's being an attention whore and posting her vaccine card with all her basic info on it just for the likes and validation, then that's the actual red flag.

I listen to metal, but I find that most single women who listen to metal (of any kind) are damaged.
Ever notice too that the women who are really into the much noisier Death and Black Metal, that if you listen to any other type of music or even regular Metal or Goth / Rock Music, that they cringe over it and consider it "weak" or "inferior" to the Metal Music they listen to? This has been my experience with girls into Metal. And they were most certainly VERY damaged and very depressed inside.

Zanardi

Woodpecker
If any of you don't have a basic understanding of vaccine science or immunology, I'd suggest just brushing up on the basics just to see how it works. It's a pretty clever trick we play on our bodies to trick it into fighting the actual virus. I get the skepticism that comes with a vaccine that was released into the market in 8 months, but the data supporting the efficacy is pretty solid. I think a woman that is aware enough to attempt to reduce the risk of severe disease with something preventable like COVID-19 is a good sign of taking responsibility.

Is there a risk of side effects? Of course. Will it affect her ability to conceive? Unlikely. The scientific community has being doing humanity a big favor with past vaccines (smallpox, measles, polio, etc) and the majority of people that received the vaccines went on to live normal lives.

The only mistake you did in this post is that you are talking to an anti-vaccine audience and they won't believe you no matter what you do.

Now if she's being an attention whore and posting her vaccine card with all her basic info on it just for the likes and validation, then that's the actual red flag.
:laughter: ^ Because science.

Most of us like our women to be fully human, not injected with aborted babies, not injected with hydrogel containing nanotechnology, not injected with the enzyme luciferase, and (perhaps most importantly) no willing to put their future children at risk for a virus that has never been isolated.

Ever notice too that the women who are really into the much noisier Death and Black Metal, that if you listen to any other type of music or even regular Metal or Goth / Rock Music, that they cringe over it and consider it "weak" or "inferior" to the Metal Music they listen to? This has been my experience with girls into Metal. And they were most certainly VERY damaged and very depressed inside.
My observation has been that the girls into the really extreme stuff are more likely to have half a toolbox of hardware in their faces and tattoos from head to toe.

I've listened to a lot of metal over the years, so I can understand where you're coming from for sure. People who are super into the heavier subgenres tend to consider heaviness as the most important metric. I find people that judge music only on the basis of whether it's heavy or not to be shallow really.

No doubt the more extreme subgenres pull in the more disturbed people on the fringes. It's a mixed bag really. There's quite a positive undercurrent in metal which is very critical of modernity and degeneracy. Liberty, individualism, and freethought tend to be promoted. Metalhead girls can be easier to relate with as well when it comes to anti-mainstream subjects. But at the same time, alongside some relatively normal people, there are some seriously disturbed people in metal.

:laughter: ^ Because science.

Most of us like our women to be fully human, not injected with aborted babies, not injected with hydrogel containing nanotechnology, not injected with the enzyme luciferase, and (perhaps most importantly) no willing to put their future children at risk for a virus that has never been isolated.
Lol this post is wild

It received likes, too