Top ten red flags

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Anything new to this list in 2021?

Yes. Something around excessive Corona virus anxiety, which seems to be predominately a female thing.

Some people just simply cannot be convinced, even after a year of ridiculousness, double masking and anal swabs.

I was courting a woman earlier this year. She would sanitise her hands about 4 times per hour when out in public (after touching door handles, chairs and buttons to cross the street - and sometimes just randomly) and then push it on me. She would obsessively send me messages about the latest 'cluster' or restrictions saying 'See! It's real!!' and claimed I was one who was 'not normal' because I didn't believe everything the TV said.

I can understand people who believed in Corona at the start, but now, there is really no excuse. You've either figured it out by now or you're brainwashed (potentially forever?).

Nice woman but I just couldn't take it anymore.

bmw633

Woodpecker
Yes. Something around excessive Corona virus anxiety, which seems to be predominately a female thing.

Some people just simply cannot be convinced, even after a year of ridiculousness, double masking and anal swabs.

I was courting a woman earlier this year. She would sanitise her hands about 4 times per hour when out in public (after touching door handles, chairs and buttons to cross the street - and sometimes just randomly) and then push it on me. She would obsessively send me messages about the latest 'cluster' or restrictions saying 'See! It's real!!' and claimed I was one who was 'not normal' because I didn't believe everything the TV said.

I can understand people who believed in Corona at the start, but now, there is really no excuse. You've either figured it out by now or you're brainwashed (potentially forever?).

Nice woman but I just couldn't take it anymore.
But, isn't cleanliness next to Godliness?

I think many of these folks are OCD to begin with, and are going overboard.

lunchmoney

Woodpecker
I have begun to put more focus on what a woman does while we aren't together rather than what she says or does when around me, and the inconsistencies have allowed me to cut ties quickly. As time has gone on and women have been locked down going on a year in some cities around the US, I get a sense there will be more women hitting the market as quarantine breakups and divorces start to happen this Spring.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
You can't think of a reason?

Is it ok for your women to enjoy music with lyrics like these? Because I can tell you if she's listening to hip hop/rap she ain't listening no Tupac.
Many may not agree with this, but I believe adding Metal, and even more specifically, “Norse metal” to the list. I’m convinced European metal and bands dealing with Norse mythology elsewhere was a huge push in making the pagans and atheist we see today. 99.9% of these people listen to metal music.

Many may not agree with this, but I believe adding Metal, and even more specifically, “Norse metal” to the list. I’m convinced European metal and bands dealing with Norse mythology elsewhere was a huge push in making the pagans and atheist we see today. 99.9% of these people listen to metal music.

I listen to metal, but I find that most single women who listen to metal (of any kind) are damaged.