Top ten red flags

ivanverr

Pigeon
1. She can't cook
What mother can such a woman be? If she’s not even capable of feeding herself properly, how can she feed my kids? I don’t know about you guys but I don’t want my kids to be raised on microwaved food. I was raised on good-old homemade food and I don’t want any less for my children. There’s a reason why girls who make great wives and great mothers are also into cooking, and consider that a natural element of being a wife, a mother and, above all, a woman. Making food is the ultimate way to care about someone you love. And being caring is the ultimate feminine feature. Note that I don’t mean “be good at cooking”, but simply finding it natural to cook.

2. She has/wants "a career"
She was raised by her parents with the idea of spending her most fertile years cramming her brains with rehashed knowledge to regurgitate on an exam paper, instead of finding a good man to marry. All of this to prepare her to compete on the job market for increasingly masculine jobs nowadays, where high testosterone (not knowledge) is basically listed among the job requirements on the ads (disguised as: "enthusiastic, hard-working, comfortable with high pressure and tight deadlines").

3. She wants to travel the world

She doesn’t really need to travel to explore new places or learning a new language. She simply needs to fulfill her insatiable need for attention that can no longer be satisfied in her own town, where she’s already been to all clubs, slept with all the salsa teachers and rejected all the "good" men. She needs to travel to sleep with foreign men to diversify her already colorful notch portfolio.

4. She wants to be followed on Instagram

She won't use it to chat or reply to DMs, she just wants numbers: another follower to add to her ever-growing list. If she spends hours glued on her phone and taking pictures in all sorts of poses in short outfits for her male following to lure on, one thing is clear. She is not interested in attention from one quality man. She wants attention from a lot of men. A LOT. And she has now all the tools to go after that. She now probably dreams of following the footsteps of those Instagram models who travel to Dubai and let Princes and Sheikhs defecate on them in exchange of enormous sums of cash.

5. She wants to appear "complicated"
A feminine, traditional, caring woman is generally a simple person, humble and quite easy to read. She simply wants the attention from one quality man, who can protect her and provide for her and the children, and whom she will naturally submit to. Those are the women who make the best wives and mother. And a good quality man can and will marry, provide for and protect the right woman.
The concept of women as complicated, elusive and difficult to read is simply a creation of Hollywood and the movie industry, to push the female empowerment agenda: a complicated cosmopolitan woman, hard to get through to, a bit of a “maneater” , and sometimes a bit lesbian, but most definitely not a wife nor a mother. A complicated woman whom one ordinary (or extraordinary), masculine man cannot seduce, simply because she has come away from the center of the original feminine pole and she doesn’t react anymore to masculine energy, yet still demands men’s attention in huge quantities to satisfy her giant ego.

6. She says she needs time
A feminine, traditionally-minded woman knows that, as woman biologically, she has a limited window of time in which she needs to find a man and become a mother. This is biology, and it’s something you can’t cheat. It’s in her nature to find a man and becoming a mother in her most fertile years instead of holding off to enjoy a bit more of her “freedom”, and maybe sleep with a few more foreign men, before deciding that it’s time to settle down (when its now too late). There’s a reason why in many cultures where traditional gender roles are still preserved it is considered shameful and dishonorable when a woman over 30 is still single…

7. She says she's not a girly girl

The first time I heard a woman proudly telling me how she’s “a bit of a tomboy, not a girly girl” I thought: hang on a second! If a man told a woman that he’s not a manly man, wouldn’t that be weird? Wouldn’t she think that he’s not a real man after all, and lose attraction for him? I’m pretty sure she would, because he would come across as effeminate. So why should this be any different for a man when a woman proudly declares her low femininity?

8. She claims she doesn't need a man
In fact, not only does she not need a man. If anything, having a man in her life will slow her down in her progression to accomplish what society wants for her which is, becoming independent from a man and essentially sterile, as she’ll be on birth control most of her fertile years,
She’s been told that she doesn’t need a husband to protect her (let alone to submit to in order to create a family) and for him to provide for her and the children. She’s been sold the lie that she’s “strong and independent”, and she’s already got all that she needs from her job, her Instagram account and her backpacking. And deep down, she has also probably lost her mother instinct in the process, because she’s been told that having kids will only crush her freedom and cut her “wings”.

9. She's obsessed with the gym
A woman who becomes gym-obsessed never does it to attract one quality man. No man who’s a real men finds muscles sexually attractive in a woman. There’s got to be some sort of perversion in him if he finds muscular women attractive, some kind of inferiority complex related to his sexual development. Such fitness women are very self-absorbed and they often stick to weird eating habits, which they won’t change for you or your children, if she ever finds her mother instinct under all that muscle!

10. She says she is "spiritual and not religious"
A husband represents God for his wife, and the husband protects his wife and children in the same way as God protects his own children. When she refuses religion (whichever way she think this word means), she refuses to be committed and submit to a man, and ultimately, to be the mother of his children. She doesn’t see this as something that would complete her and elevate her spirit. In other words, she’s not religious AND she’s not spiritual either: She’s just trying to look interesting, but this doesn’t make her a good future wife!

Daoism808

Something to consider that's different about "western women" (particularly in the Anglosphere) versus traditional women elsewhere, is that actions that appear rebellious may actually be a form of traditionalism.

Hear me out.

We often remark that many American women don't value traditional relationships. They wait for men to provide them via a dopamine rush dating process that makes a woman a girlfriend rather than a potential marital prospect (heck, I found when I started dating that the surest way to get dumped by an American woman was to talk about marriage on the first few dates!) American women usually are proactive about relationships only when chasing chads rather than seeking marriage. I talked with some women friends (wives of friends) about this and they said that it was "popular" for women to say they didn't want to get married but only if the "right" man made it worth her while, play hard to get, etc. They also valued "serendipity" and that's why day gaming is a hit with western women in particular. Check out this scene in "500 Days of Summer"

That's what many western folks think of today as a "traditional" courtship.

In traditional societies, a woman isn't going to wait until she hits the wall to look to start a family. She won't wait for a man to magically day game her. Back when I met my wife (in the 1990's), this was especially the case. It was remarkable that traditional women were actually more mature and less "flakey". They had an idea of what they wanted and they discussed what they had to offer and that was that. Much less games.

So where I'm going is that although a woman expressing an interest in a foreigner who can meet her family expectations is a form of pro-active traditionalism.

I'll give you an idea of how things used to be: My grandmother had a sister who was being courted by a guy and she changed her mind and broke off the engagement. My grandmother said: "I'll take THAT action!" and yanked him. That was my grandfather (who apparently died quite some time before I was born.)

Naturally, these women who are actively looking to have a traditional family (husband, kids, go to church, build a happy life together) will generally be taken quickly.
So question, 25 years old tired of casual dating . I’m in California . Any advice ? I want to be with Christ and have a family that’s it you know?

So question, 25 years old tired of casual dating . I’m in California . Any advice ? I want to be with Christ and have a family that’s it you know?
If I was in your shoes, and I was, I'd ask myself this question: Why are you still in California if there's issues with that location in finding Christian, family minded young women? For me personally, at the time in the mid-90's, it was a golden opportunity (or so I thought) to become successful in the tech boom. When that petered out, I moved on. Perhaps you have family in the region? Everyone has a unique reason for why they're somewhere and I had mine.

So let's say for example that your career is doing well where you are. A traditional woman would have to respect that (for a family to work, you gotta breadwin. Not too many women, traditional or otherwise, are breadwinners of a two parent family.) Assuming you'd have something to offer a traditional woman maybe leaving a different area to relocate, I'd suggest visiting different regions of the country and connect with other Christians through your church. Depending upon your Orthodox community, consider visiting different regions of the country, meeting with the local community to perhaps tour around, see what their region has to offer, and network while openly saying that if there's a young gal compatible with your lifestyle, perhaps some granny can introduce you to her granddaughter.

I haven't tested that out, but that's one idea. If things work out, you'll need to schedule visits at least annually for her to visit home and for her relatives to visit you. But I think that's a nice thing (breaks the monotony of working.) This isn't like she'd need a visa to relocate from a different state, but for women relocating is a big deal. It would take a year at least for you to see how well things work out. It took about 2 years with my wife.

Good luck and don't fret. I didn't walk down the aisle until I was 39. If things don't work out right away, don't forget to smell the roses. Enjoy meeting people and learning something new even if all you do is meet grannies and they stuff you full of stuffed cabbage and radish soup. After you have a screaming toddler and you're busy answering all their questions, you won't have time for a few years to travel so enjoy.

Mr Freedom

Sparrow
Something to consider that's different about "western women" (particularly in the Anglosphere) versus traditional women elsewhere, is that actions that appear rebellious may actually be a form of traditionalism.

Hear me out.

We often remark that many American women don't value traditional relationships. They wait for men to provide them via a dopamine rush dating process that makes a woman a girlfriend rather than a potential marital prospect (heck, I found when I started dating that the surest way to get dumped by an American woman was to talk about marriage on the first few dates!) American women usually are proactive about relationships only when chasing chads rather than seeking marriage. I talked with some women friends (wives of friends) about this and they said that it was "popular" for women to say they didn't want to get married but only if the "right" man made it worth her while, play hard to get, etc. They also valued "serendipity" and that's why day gaming is a hit with western women in particular. Check out this scene in "500 Days of Summer"

That's what many western folks think of today as a "traditional" courtship.

In traditional societies, a woman isn't going to wait until she hits the wall to look to start a family. She won't wait for a man to magically day game her. Back when I met my wife (in the 1990's), this was especially the case. It was remarkable that traditional women were actually more mature and less "flakey". They had an idea of what they wanted and they discussed what they had to offer and that was that. Much less games.

So where I'm going is that although a woman expressing an interest in a foreigner who can meet her family expectations is a form of pro-active traditionalism.

I'll give you an idea of how things used to be: My grandmother had a sister who was being courted by a guy and she changed her mind and broke off the engagement. My grandmother said: "I'll take THAT action!" and yanked him. That was my grandfather (who apparently died quite some time before I was born.)

Naturally, these women who are actively looking to have a traditional family (husband, kids, go to church, build a happy life together) will generally be taken quickly.
I made a similar post about this on another sub-forum

What is seen as modern "courtship" in the west is just a projected reality in which the man has to pretend that he is something he is not and the woman has to pretend that she is not that available. So what they are really doing is just acting out a scenario that they have conjured up in their heads. Once that film plays out their relationship can no longer last.

This also brings me back to what Roosh said about Pimp Game in one of his articles. Modern Western man has to act like a pimp and a woman as a "whore". There is no exchange of love but sexual favours instead. It's sad but true.

1. She can't cook
What mother can such a woman be? If she’s not even capable of feeding herself properly, how can she feed my kids? I don’t know about you guys but I don’t want my kids to be raised on microwaved food. I was raised on good-old homemade food and I don’t want any less for my children. There’s a reason why girls who make great wives and great mothers are also into cooking, and consider that a natural element of being a wife, a mother and, above all, a woman. Making food is the ultimate way to care about someone you love. And being caring is the ultimate feminine feature. Note that I don’t mean “be good at cooking”, but simply finding it natural to cook.

She was raised by her parents with the idea of spending her most fertile years cramming her brains with rehashed knowledge to regurgitate on an exam paper, instead of finding a good man to marry. All of this to prepare her to compete on the job market for increasingly masculine jobs nowadays, where high testosterone (not knowledge) is basically listed among the job requirements on the ads (disguised as: "enthusiastic, hard-working, comfortable with high pressure and tight deadlines").

3. She wants to travel the world
She doesn’t really need to travel to explore new places or learning a new language. She simply needs to fulfill her insatiable need for attention that can no longer be satisfied in her own town, where she’s already been to all clubs, slept with all the salsa teachers and rejected all the "good" men. She needs to travel to sleep with foreign men to diversify her already colorful notch portfolio.

4. She wants to be followed on Instagram
She won't use it to chat or reply to DMs, she just wants numbers: another follower to add to her ever-growing list. If she spends hours glued on her phone and taking pictures in all sorts of poses in short outfits for her male following to lure on, one thing is clear. She is not interested in attention from one quality man. She wants attention from a lot of men. A LOT. And she has now all the tools to go after that. She now probably dreams of following the footsteps of those Instagram models who travel to Dubai and let Princes and Sheikhs defecate on them in exchange of enormous sums of cash.

5. She wants to appear "complicated"
A feminine, traditional, caring woman is generally a simple person, humble and quite easy to read. She simply wants the attention from one quality man, who can protect her and provide for her and the children, and whom she will naturally submit to. Those are the women who make the best wives and mother. And a good quality man can and will marry, provide for and protect the right woman.
The concept of women as complicated, elusive and difficult to read is simply a creation of Hollywood and the movie industry, to push the female empowerment agenda: a complicated cosmopolitan woman, hard to get through to, a bit of a “maneater” , and sometimes a bit lesbian, but most definitely not a wife nor a mother. A complicated woman whom one ordinary (or extraordinary), masculine man cannot seduce, simply because she has come away from the center of the original feminine pole and she doesn’t react anymore to masculine energy, yet still demands men’s attention in huge quantities to satisfy her giant ego.

6. She says she needs time
A feminine, traditionally-minded woman knows that, as woman biologically, she has a limited window of time in which she needs to find a man and become a mother. This is biology, and it’s something you can’t cheat. It’s in her nature to find a man and becoming a mother in her most fertile years instead of holding off to enjoy a bit more of her “freedom”, and maybe sleep with a few more foreign men, before deciding that it’s time to settle down (when its now too late). There’s a reason why in many cultures where traditional gender roles are still preserved it is considered shameful and dishonorable when a woman over 30 is still single…

7. She says she's not a girly girl
The first time I heard a woman proudly telling me how she’s “a bit of a tomboy, not a girly girl” I thought: hang on a second! If a man told a woman that he’s not a manly man, wouldn’t that be weird? Wouldn’t she think that he’s not a real man after all, and lose attraction for him? I’m pretty sure she would, because he would come across as effeminate. So why should this be any different for a man when a woman proudly declares her low femininity?

8. She claims she doesn't need a man
In fact, not only does she not need a man. If anything, having a man in her life will slow her down in her progression to accomplish what society wants for her which is, becoming independent from a man and essentially sterile, as she’ll be on birth control most of her fertile years,
She’s been told that she doesn’t need a husband to protect her (let alone to submit to in order to create a family) and for him to provide for her and the children. She’s been sold the lie that she’s “strong and independent”, and she’s already got all that she needs from her job, her Instagram account and her backpacking. And deep down, she has also probably lost her mother instinct in the process, because she’s been told that having kids will only crush her freedom and cut her “wings”.

9. She's obsessed with the gym
A woman who becomes gym-obsessed never does it to attract one quality man. No man who’s a real men finds muscles sexually attractive in a woman. There’s got to be some sort of perversion in him if he finds muscular women attractive, some kind of inferiority complex related to his sexual development. Such fitness women are very self-absorbed and they often stick to weird eating habits, which they won’t change for you or your children, if she ever finds her mother instinct under all that muscle!

10. She says she is "spiritual and not religious"
A husband represents God for his wife, and the husband protects his wife and children in the same way as God protects his own children. When she refuses religion (whichever way she think this word means), she refuses to be committed and submit to a man, and ultimately, to be the mother of his children. She doesn’t see this as something that would complete her and elevate her spirit. In other words, she’s not religious AND she’s not spiritual either: She’s just trying to look interesting, but this doesn’t make her a good future wife!
True that these are undesirable, but I don't think I've ever met a woman who doesn't have at least two of these qualities.

monsquid

Kingfisher
Is plastic surgery a red flag?

The very obvious ones are definitely cause for concern. But sometimes I can't tell if a woman has had small touch ups. The field has grown and with experienced surgeons it seems like it's hard to detect unless you're a surgeon yourself.

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
I think a lot of people and parents miss the point with this one. Ok, so your daughter is valedictorian and got a full ride (merit based) to Harvard. She's academically gifted. She might have something going for her, career wise, especially in academia and education. But most - and that means the majority - do not. What then? Massive debt for a degree that can't even get her a middling job in a cubicle - probably in a company run by a guy anyway.

A guy can waste four years on a worthless degree and have time to recover, but for a woman - especially one with debt - it's a fertility death sentence.

Mr Freedom

Sparrow

The very obvious ones are definitely cause for concern. But sometimes I can't tell if a woman has had small touch ups. The field has grown and with experienced surgeons it seems like it's hard to detect unless you're a surgeon yourself.
It is to me. Plastic surgery is associated with Trannies. I have no interest in a woman who mimics transgender behaviour. Especially with the amount of "traps" out there nowadays.

!!!???!!!

Sparrow
Plastic surgery is a major red flag, why get fake tits/lips/ass cheeks other than to attract more attention from men? In the same way that guys who take steroids to get huge end up turning themselves into a caricature of masculinity, then women who end up getting plastic surgery turn themselves into caricatures of femininity.

I would be open to the argument that something like getting loose skin removed (after child birth or weight loss) is different than something like breast implants.

It is a red flag, but I wouldn't put much thought into analyzing whether or not a woman has undetectable plastic surgery. Its still not very common (unless you live in LA I suppose).

bmw633

Robin
The percentage of women who've done porn has to be extremely low. That said, I believe most women who've performed in porn wouldn't tell the guy they were dating, at least not initially. And given the volume of porn the odds of you procuring the information yourself seems low...
What about Can girls, Only fans? That is porn.

Years ago, I rented from a devoutly religious elderly couple. Well, it turned out, that as a young man, the husband first laid eyes on his wife, while she was performing as a Rockette, in a local Christmas performance! Well, I guess he couldn't resist an athletic woman with great legs! Lol

hotchicks1.jpg

Doing porn for a woman is no small thing. It will follow her for life. Most females recognize this, but some just don't think it through, until it's too late.

Corporate America and public and private school systems are especially strict about it. But then you have the San Fernando Valley area, where I believe if a woman has not done porn in 7 years, she is allowed to be hired as a teacher, by some of the public school districts there. I read an interview with one such teacher, who would be teaching sixth grades boys! Lol

bmw633

Robin
The percentage of girls who are or have been cam girls is still very low. If you spend too much time on the Internet you end up believing porn and Instagram are the norm.
What is really bad is how readily available porn is, and how it warps young minds.

I know someone who was raising her husband's 2 grandkids, a boy 12 years old and a girl 9 years old, whose mom died from a heart condition, as well as her own 6 year old granddaughter, whose mom is a drug addict.

The two older kids got smartphones with no parental controls activated. About a year later, it was discovered the boy was taking turns raping, sodomizing, and molesting both girls, even tying them up. He had bribed them to secrecy.

The irony was that he showed absolutely no remorse doing what he did to those prepubescent girls. The now-ex husband did not want the police involved, but the wife persisted, and the boy is in a state facility. If the wife had given into the husband, he would possibly endangered other children. And, I bet this is not an isolated case.

Porn also warps the perception of what sex is supposed to be, planting seeds of perversions that the person may have never even considered.

The normalization of porn is rotting the core of our society.

Last edited:
I have a female friend in her twenties, who as a 13 year-old girl, had a male cousin who was fourteen,and was a nightmare for his parents. And so they got him out of their house, by paying my friend's parents a thousand a month, to look after him. This kid was sort of like a white version of a young Mike Tyson, and was over two-hundred pounds of solid muscle. He was obsessed with lifting weights and nutritional supplements. At first things seemed okay, but he was always unhealthily interested in my young friend. And within a few weeks, he was regularly raping her, and saying if she talked, he would beat her to death! This poor girl was terrified, but finally she confided in a teacher at church who was like a big sister, and the police were called in, to arrest the young raping monster. Despite his young age, I feel like he deserved either a noose or a firing squad.

bmw633

Robin
I have a female friend in her twenties, who as a 13 year-old girl, had a male cousin who was fourteen,and was a nightmare for his parents. And so they got him out of their house, by paying my friend's parents a thousand a month, to look after him. This kid was sort of like a white version of a young Mike Tyson, and was over two-hundred pounds of solid muscle. He was obsessed with lifting weights and nutritional supplements. At first things seemed okay, but he was always unhealthily interested in my young friend. And within a few weeks, he was regularly raping her, and saying if she talked, he would beat her to death! This poor girl was terrified, but finally she confided in a teacher at church who was like a big sister, and the police were called in, to arrest the young raping monster. Despite his young age, I feel like he deserved either a noose or a firing squad.
I think the boy would have not done such things if he had not see all of the free hard core porn on the internet. There are all kinds of really perverted sex acts that can rope teens in. All we had was some titty Playboy centerfolds and that was all a boy needed. Today you can find basically any perversion you could ever imagine, which is no good for anyone.

I think the boy would have not done such things if he had not see all of the free hard core porn on the internet. There are all kinds of really perverted sex acts that can rope teens in. All we had was some titty Playboy centerfolds and that was all a boy needed. Today you can find basically any perversion you could ever imagine, which is no good for anyone.
I think it went beyond simply being influenced by porn. Many teenage boys look at porn, which they should not do, but they don't go out and rape. And some people in the past, even without porn, still repeatedly raped. I think this boy was what in the old days they called, "bad seed." People like that need to be put down, like rabid dogs, in my opinion.