Reported for gay content.:mad:

Vladimir Poontang said:
U.S. - Traditional ladies attire :

Screen_Shot_2017-02-16_at_9.10.32_am.png

Traditional mens costume :

SoyBoyTryGuys2.jpg

Observe how this young lady demonstrates the traditional mating dance :

images

However these gentlemen are more keen to dance with each other. Perhaps they're playing hard to get with the young lady :

Dublin-pride-500x339.jpg

A hundred years from now, two hundred years from now, what color will their skin be, as they wear these traditional costumes? Or perhaps people won't be wearing them at all, because they will be seen as ancient history or even racist...

Will people stare at these pics in a state of wonder, centuries from now, thinking, "wow, white people in their traditional dress!" Lol

I have been praying deeply to God for ideas to help fix this world and I came up with one of a handful of great ideas. I know these ideas were all from God and that I'm just the vessel to share them.

Anyway, this thread is a fitting place to post this idea.

Why don't we try to start a movement that involves Christians, Orthodox Christians, Catholics, people living in logos, etc to start only wearing traditional clothing?

Just throw away all your rock n roll t-shirts, jeans with the holes in the knees, leather jackets, etc and wear some modest traditional clothing instead.

For those that are comfortable in modern clothing, maybe wear traditional clothing at least when attending mass or out to a protest to stand up for our rights as human beings made in God's image.

Garuda

Pelican
Sweden
c2e6a4e2b777270180a2b9282cd1dbc4.jpg

couples-in-traditional-swedish-folk-costumes-parade-at-midsummer-celebration-BR4EGD.jpg

f107f35078cdb09e4a4026a1b920d610d98a9281b65349ffe65052e4fa900a72.jpg

Mari (ethnic group of Mari El Republic, Russia)

1.jpg

Mari_kumyl.jpg

261941.jpg

This thread reminded me of a bible verse. Acts 17:26

From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

These women are beautiful because they belong mentally, spiritually and biologically to a one of these nations. Now one of the objectives of globohomo is to replace all of these nations with an artificial one. It's basically a new Tower of Babel. American women were always super susceptible to globohomo's spell as they are product of the experiment called the melting pot (which was beautiful in the beginning), which diluted all cultures into nothingness. It was only kept afloat by Christianity and an intellectual culture centered around classical education but globohomo has removed or is removing these. Hence why America is so ugly today.