Treatments for relatives that have been vaccinated

iop890

Peacock
Gold Member
There was a post in the vaccine thread talking about why the vaccines cause micro-clotting(something to do with monocytes not undergoing apoptosis) that listed nicotine as a way of inducing that apoptosis. So nicotine gum/lozenges might be an easy way to mitigate any damage.

I've also heard a lot about NAC lately. It may be even more effective, and the fact that they're trying to ban it has really caught my interest.

I'd order a couple bottles of NAC capsules while it's still easily obtainable.

Disclaimer: I'm retarded.

There was a post in the vaccine thread talking about why the vaccines cause micro-clotting(something to do with monocytes not undergoing apoptosis) that listed nicotine as a way of inducing that apoptosis. So nicotine gum/lozenges might be an easy way to mitigate any damage.

I've also heard a lot about NAC lately. It may be even more effective, and the fact that they're trying to ban it has really caught my interest.

I‘ve been convinced for a while that smoking is actually good for you which is why there was such a smear campaign against it.

What is the full name for the NAC? I tried searching for it in my local shops and cannot find it.

Easy_C

Peacock
The largest franchise that has it is Natural Grocers/Vitamin cottage. They’re a fairly widespread franchise and carry it in the supplements section.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
I have a close person I know who got it while pregnant and now has blood clotting, as shown by D-Dimer.

I would appreciate any comments on how to help her.

Also, if you know someone who has taken it, I would recommend you tell them to take a D-Dimer test regularly to see if they have elevated levels which indicates clotting risk

I have a close person I know who got it while pregnant and now has blood clotting, as shown by D-Dimer.

I would appreciate any comments on how to help her.

Also, if you know someone who has taken it, I would recommend you tell them to take a D-Dimer test regularly to see if they have elevated levels which indicates clotting risk
I am not an MD, wife works at a neurological rehab.

Pregnant women are at an increased risk to blood clotting as it is. She needs to get to a doc and be put on blood thinners.

iop890

Peacock
Gold Member
I‘ve been convinced for a while that smoking is actually good for you which is why there was such a smear campaign against it.

Not sure about cigarettes as they have a lot of obvious negatives as well, but I could see cigars being a positive as you're not bringing the smoke into your lungs but still getting(even more) nicotine.

Or just nicotine gum, apparently Tucker Carlson chews Nicorette all the time. That's no fun though.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Nootropics Depot has NAC, they’re legit. I have some it has the unmistakable sulfur smell that it should. The FDA was talking about banning it so the big retailers preemptively pulled it.
ND is one of, if not the best, supplier of nootropics and supplements. NAC is quite powerful, and i'm fairly certain if you get it from amazon or a retail store, it'll be bunk bullcrap. I would highly suggest ordering the largest bulk powder from ND with a precise mg scale and you'll have more than enough for you and several of your friends/family. Take ~600mg per day for prophylactic effect. Might even want to do a one month on, one month off protocol.