TRT Is Like Botox For Men

get2choppaaa

Pelican

And, shockingly, it turns out neither of them actually object to botox. Why? Because they're taking it and know it. And how can someone object to something that they themselves do?

And this is why globohomo wants men on TRT. Because a man on TRT has no moral authority to object to mass birth control, botox, antidepressants, adderall, ritalin for 6 year olds, or globohomo in general. After all, he's doing it too.

By objecting to the article, they have validated it.
Since you didn't answer it, I'll assume by the lack of address that you're good with women suffering from migraines because they shouldn't use Botox or if they have a acupunctural procedure done they are in the wrong? If you've ever been around a woman who suffers one of these... gooooooood luck. I suppose you should tell those women they are full of malarkey and don't need it and they should suffer migraines because it is part of the natural process.....

As far as I see it you've mischaracterized the whole point of the article in comparing Botox to TRT...

The fact that you can't differentiate between doing something for vanity sake and doing something for longevity and health is more of a point of either being obtuse or desire to make the use of the internet as a form of jousting... are you more into justifying why you are not doing something and why others are wrong for doing something that you cant see your own falicy in passing judgment on others based off YOUR beliefs/understandings? I can concede multiple points to your thinking but sadly will not reach a point of condemnatory declaration such as you've exhibited here as I am unwilling to pass the same blanket judgement on this issue.

Also, you reference 6 year olds and women and botox ect.... Are you married and do you have kids and how old are you? Because I like the preaching and all but a little context would help. I am married... I have a lot of kids... I am having more kids.... There are cases where a 6 year old might need adhd medicine, but there are a majority of also cases where they shouldn't take the medicine and I agree doctors will prescribe IF YOU ASK...comparing children and their parents providing drugs to them vs adults and informed consent is a bit outside of the point. am not lost on your assertion that big pharma wants us all on dependency to drugs...I am saying that for many men, TRT is a much more healthy approach than decay or deluding yourself into just pressing the "meh" button about your health... Again, its a lifelong choice.

Regarding your bolded comments... Sir I've got about 1500 posts to show I'm not on the globo-homo agenda at all, though you may continue to lump my comments into that. and disagree with me on this topic... I have a fairly decent reputation round here, though I am not too proud to say I have been wrong before. I disagree here with your characterization of my argument... But folks can see that this issue, like many others are not black and white.

Carolus

Pigeon
you're good with women suffering from migraines

in passing judgment on others
Yep, you got me man. I'm a horrible guy who wants women to suffer. And I'm being judgemental, the second worst thing after being racist. I'll go beg forgiveness and absolution from a disabled transwoman of color first thing after my breakfast.

There are cases where a 6 year old might need METH

I would have to disagree with all of this.

Testosterone is what makes men superior to women and conservatives superior to liberals and SJWs.

The prevalence of anti-androgens is not only causing a reduction in intelligence and mood swings, it is even making people and animals infertile.

God said: "go forth and multiply", and how can we do this if our testosterone levels are so low that we cannot reproduce?

Our strength lies in our numbers and testosterone gives us the ability to reproduce so we cannot allow the feminization caused by anti-androgens to continue.

That said, I do not support TRT either because it causes the natural production of testosterone to shut down.

Avoiding anti-androgens, sleep deprivation, calorie deprivation, muscle strain, bad posture, cardio, overtraining, endurance training, ejaculation, wearing tight clothing, viral infections, caffeine, alcohol, smoking, drugs, getting the optimal amounts of vitamins and minerals, and using herbal supplements is the best way to boost testosterone levels according to these 2 right wing websites:

Read all of these articles to learn how BPA, an anti-androgen, is going to make people and animals extinct:

Read all of these articles to learn how propyl paraben, an anti-androgen, is also going to make people and animals extinct:

Last edited:

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Yep, let's all just live and let live, man. As long as it's not hurting other people, man. It's none of my business what two consenting adults do in their own bedroom, man. Why can't two people who love each other get married, man? Don't be judgemental, man. The age of consent is that low in some countries anyway, man. No reason to judge their motives, man. Sarah said the antidepressants helped her and her experience is valid, man.

And that's why it's called the slippery slope.

I haven't said anything against testosterone. It's just that you apparently can't separate testosterone from unnecessary TRT.

Then don't promote it on a men's forum. I sin all the time, but I don't try to get others involved or promote it.
I think I can separate it Carolus, from unnecessary TRT. People have used it without need and paid for it the rest of their life with low T. No one should consider usiing it without a doctor's supervision, regular blood tests, and actually need it.

There are doctors who say they will allow their levels to deteriorate and that is their choice while there are many doctors who use T themselves.

I was told by my doctor to start on statins right away due to some high cholesterol results. I do not want to risk taking a statin. About that time I started T and my total cholesterol has gone from 263 to 212 in six months and other cholesterol elements are better too. I figured the T was going to reduce the cholderstero and it looks like it has.

A single, older man who has low T will benefit in about every way with proper TRT. If he is married, his wife with be glad he got on T. It should be ALL about health. Unneccesary TRT is just asking for trouble and that is NOT something I would advocate.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Is this serious now? What about make up, is it condemned or not? What about tatoos?
It's all about biblical principles, not hard and fast thou shall nots. The Bibe would be the size of several NY phone books otherwise. We have all we need in that Bible to decide if TRT or cosmetic things are best for us or not. TV anchors and actors use botox, okay, fine with me.

I don't personally care for tatoos but contrarily to popular belief, the Bible is silent on that. We can make up our own minds. I don't know what good they are so I won't be getting a tatoo. There is nothing wrong with makeup, nothing sinful, some women use it while others don't. Christianity is not about rules and regulations to follow because that is legalism and even then, we would still all fall short. Obey God and keep his commandments is sufficient for all of us to not fall into legalism.

Today we have people getting heart transplants, liver transplants, probably eye tranplants, blood transfusions, artificial limbs, fighting cancer with all they've got etc. all in an effort to have the best life while they still can. I don't see where exogenous testosterone is anything but a good idea for the person whose conscience isn't hurt by it.

No one is hopefully going to argue that illicit hormone use is acceptable to God. God looks into the motivations of our heart.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I would have to disagree with all of this.

Testosterone is what makes men superior to women and conservatives superior to liberals and SJWs.

The prevalence of anti-androgens is not only causing a reduction in intelligence and mood swings, it is even making people and animals infertile.

God said: "go forth and multiply", and how can we do this if our testosterone levels are so low that we cannot reproduce?

Our strength lies in our numbers and testosterone gives us the ability to reproduce so we cannot allow the feminization caused by anti-androgens to continue.

That said, I do not support TRT either because it causes the natural production of testosterone to shut down.

Avoiding anti-androgens, sleep deprivation, calorie deprivation, muscle strain, bad posture, cardio, overtraining, endurance training, ejaculation, wearing tight clothing, viral infections, caffeine, alcohol, smoking, drugs, getting the optimal amounts of vitamins and minerals, and using herbal supplements is the best way to boost testosterone levels according to these 2 right wing websites:

Read all of these articles to learn how BPA, an anti-androgen, is going to make people and animals extinct:

Read all of these articles to learn how propyl paraben, an anti-androgen, is also going to make people and animals extinct:

HCG as far as we know won't shut down the testicles like T would and would INCREASE the T being produced, but the gist of Roosh's article here would not change. HCG would still be doing something to our bodies and would it be proper and acceptable to God? Same with Clomid. Is that sinful?

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I'll assume by the lack of address that you're good with women suffering from migraines because they shouldn't use Botox or if they have a acupunctural procedure done they are in the wrong?
What percentage of women who receive Botox use it to treat migraines? A tiny percentage. Your line of thinking is used to justify abortion "in the case of harm to the mother". It starts that way, and then next thing you know, 600,000 babies are sacrificed a year.

It's great you're Orthodox, but there's the external form of Orthodoxy, of maintaining the forms and rituals, and the internal. What you've shared on this thread is purely humanist. We could all do a self examination on if we're adhering to the salt of Orthodoxy, not just in name but in all aspects of our lives.

It looks like everyone who disagrees with my article is either on T or has tried it (and liked it). Is there anyone who disagrees with the article but has never taken it or does not plan on taking it?
Is it not more telling that seemingly everyone who agrees with the article hasn't tried it?

Carolus

Pigeon
I think I can separate it Carolus, from unnecessary TRT.
Witcoff's case was a necessary and justified use of TRT. Getting old is not.

I was told by my doctor to start on statins right away due to some high cholesterol results.
Get a new doctor.

There is no study that has ever been done that shows statins are beneficial to men in general with high cholesterol. If I recall correctly, the only group of people who have been demonstrated to benefit from statins are men over 60 who have already had heart problems. I.e. there has never been evidence to support preventative use.

But over the years men over 60 with heart problems has become all men over 35 with cholesterol in normal ranges. It's all about money and control, not your health.
It should be ALL about health.
That's what they always say. Did you know that BLM protests are about public health? Ever read an argument for abortion?

HCG as far as we know won't shut down the testicles like T would and would INCREASE the T being produced, but the gist of Roosh's article here would not change. HCG would still be doing something to our bodies and would it be proper and acceptable to God? Same with Clomid. Is that sinful?

It is acceptable to God because lacking testosterone would feminize you, making you illogical and emotional, and thus prone to having leftist political views.

If you noticed, men on the religious and racial right are more masculine in their appearance.

The religious leaders of the past were all high testosterone men with wide jaws and facial hair and there were no effeminate LGBT men in the religions of the world.

It is only now because of the pandemic of low testosterone and leftist ideology that more and more LGBT and pedophiles are infiltrating religious organizations and abusing the devout that sincerely serve them.

Testosterone is God's drug and he gives it to us to strengthen us in the battle against the left.

Even in ancient times, the religious empires of Europe and Asia used science and technology to subjugate primitive tribes and forcibly spread religious doctrine.

If you research ancient history, you will learn that the empires of Europe and Asia were already industrialized and had farms, ranches, agricultural terraces, aquaculture centers, cisterns, apartment blocks, animal mill, watermill, and windmill factories, blast furnaces, oil refineries, roads, highways, cantilever bridges, drawbridges, suspension bridges, causeways, ocean going ships, telecommunications in the form of smoke signals, computers such as the abacus, siege machines such as the battering ram, armored siege tower, ballista, and catapult, oar powered battleships armed with catapults, incendiary bombs such as the fire jar, fire pot, and fire stone, and even artificial islands that were used as commercial and naval relay stations for ships.

Of course these empires also used various herbal remedies, that were ground into powder using machines called quern stones, in order to enhance the performance of their soldiers and even civilians.

All of these performance enhancing drugs and machinery gave the empires of Eurasia the necessary military and industrial might to subjugate the tribal peoples of Eurasia and eventually the other continents.

This continued imperial expansion even reached the point where the European and Asian empires controlled the whole planet by the 1600s.

Last edited:
It looks like everyone who disagrees with my article is either on T or has tried it (and liked it). Is there anyone who disagrees with the article but has never taken it or does not plan on taking it?
I don't plan on taking it. I also agree with you for the reason why men take it. But... there are exceptions.

Most guys will experience a (natural) drop in testosterone, due to age and/or a bad lifestyle and/or a poisioned environment. If it's a decrease in the pituitary production of LH (Lutinizing Hormone), herbs and a proper diet can bring a man back to (close to) where he should be for his own age/genetics circumstances.

However, in rarer cases, the lack of T is due to the testicles themselves not producing, which means any T a man does make is being produced by a tired (burned out) set of adrenal glands. At this point, the only solution to recover health is to get testosterone from non-food sources (such as TRT injections, or steroid injections/pills).

For every man in these forums, I recommend a book I've finished reading:
Maximizing Male Performance, by Dr. William Wong, ND, PhD

What percentage of women who receive Botox use it to treat migraines? A tiny percentage. Your line of thinking is used to justify abortion "in the case of harm to the mother". It starts that way, and then next thing you know, 600,000 babies are sacrificed a year.

It's great you're Orthodox, but there's the external form of Orthodoxy, of maintaining the forms and rituals, and the internal. What you've shared on this thread is purely humanist. We could all do a self examination on if we're adhering to the salt of Orthodoxy, not just in name but in all aspects of our lives.
Since everything can be abused/exploited, does that mean it should never be done for the proper reasons?

get2choppaaa

Pelican

Roosh, I appreciate your motivation in the comment since I've followed you for a long time, saw the transition away from the old forum and old ideology to the current, much better one but I think even in this article there is a sense of pride in condemnation. I know you are coming from a position of generosity and honesty and caring, but frankly there's a lot of extreme jumps in your argument. I never said anything about abortion, which is obviously a violation of the Commandments and there is zero justification for that. In the case of the subject at hand is a matter of personal choice and there is nuance to it. I get where the nuance of my comments have not been appreciated since there is zero context on the internet except the literal written word you post... but at the end of the day I think the position has been enumerated thoroughly.

I think the crux of my disagreement with your article here is at what point do we stop saying XYZ is a humanist view? Is every choice a person makes regarding their health based off of vanity or not? Is in effect is every use of medicine a slippery slope that leads to justifying abortion? If we follow certain diets for a health reason is it a humanist view? If we take care of our bodies are we promoting a humanist view? I mean this logic only goes so far until it's a self licking ice-cream cone of "anything that you benefit from is bad and wrong." I cant see how someone making an informed medical decision that benefits their day to day life, while also knowing where there boundaries are before they reach a point of immoral/un-Christian acts (such as demonstrated by Mr Witcoff) is somehow un-Christian. This whole thing doesnt seem to be a binary choice to me that its one or the other....

I would humbly suggest that you might look internally in your own assertions to declare other's need examine their faith and internal expression of faith as that reads like someone arguing from a position of pride to declare another's shortcomings. I am new in the faith... so are you. I think your own comment directed at me needs to be reflected in the mirror here also. I say this with the same spirit of earnestness you've made toward me.

Strange opinion on something that could serve as an antidote to soy boys, societal decay, and other problems we are encountering.

I notice this pattern mostly with feminine Christian men/women who think when the enemy is at the gates they should just get in the fetal position and pray. It's not unlike the soy boys and libtard women who respond to a hypothetical armed break-in situation with "I'll just hope for the best, I could never shoot anyone." Really pathetic.

I'll keep my guns, HRT, and lifting heavy things. If Christianity survives this round of Marxism, Islam, etc. it will be do to men like me (and God giving us the power and tools to combat them), not the super meek right wingers.

NickK

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Strange opinion on something that could serve as an antidote to soy boys, societal decay, and other problems we are encountering.

I notice this pattern mostly with feminine Christian men/women who think when the enemy is at the gates they should just get in the fetal position and pray. It's not unlike the soy boys and libtard women who respond to a hypothetical armed break-in situation with "I'll just hope for the best, I could never shoot anyone." Really pathetic.

I'll keep my guns, HRT, and lifting heavy things. If Christianity survives this round of Marxism, Islam, etc. it will be do to men like me (and God giving us the power and tools to combat them), not the super meek right wingers.
Yeah, keep your guns and your HRT and your lifts and your bitcoins.
All your preparations will come to naught. You are in for a harsh awakening.
Jer 17:5
“Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord.
I would first try every natural way of increasing your T before going the TRT route. TRT is dangerous and can increase your chance of getting a stroke.
It also shrinks ones testicles and reduces sperm count.
If your manhood is dependent on external intake of T, the problem is deeper.

Last edited: