True Israel

Thought this would be a good thread to start discussing this, not as a baiting topic, but as a clarification. This guy is very well-versed and has done missions and travels throughout the deserts of the Holy Land.

He has an interesting philosophy on what I would call a controversial topic, the fact that preaching the gospel to all the races of the world was and is not a good idea due to repercussions that occurred later on the people who were so benevolent. Thoughts on this?

I haven't had a chance to watch the video, and I have been thinking about making a post on this subject for a while now as I have looked into it at length. "Christian Identity" essentially integrates everything we know about race, the JQ, Christianity and the state of our world. The Germanic, Anglo-Saxon (Sons of Isaac), Celtic, Scandinavian (Danes, Tribe of Dan), etc. peoples are the True descendants of Israel. The Tractors of today are descendants of Esau. They have stolen our identity and seek to genocide us since they believe we stole their birthright.IMG_5468.JPG
From www.benwilliamslibrary.com
The word "Jew" is not in the Bible in its original form. The word "Jew" did not appear in actual use until over 1000 years after the crucifixion of Jesus. The word incorrectly translated "Jew" in the Bible is: in Hebrew, "Judah" or "Judahite" (a member of the tribe of Judah). In Greek, "Judean" (a resident of Judea or a practicer of Judean religion).
In modern usage, a "Jew" is someone who adheres to the religion of Judaism (Pharisaism), or in some way considers himself a part of "Jewish culture." Being Jewish is not a racial distinction. "Jews" are a racially mixed people due to multi-national affinity and interracial marriage, as well as their contemporary international bias. Down through the ages, they've migrated from nation to nation as they were rejected (mostly due to their immoral religion) by every country they've infested. Over 90% of "Jews" today are descended from the ancient Khazars — a non-Semitic people from East Europe. It is estimated that, of those who claim to be "Jews," less than 5% have a claim to any percentage of the blood line of Abraham.

In our English translations of the Bible, the word "Jew" was incorrectly used to replace:
1. "Judahite" in the Old Scriptures, which referred to someone from the tribe of Judah, or a citizen of the land of Judah, and
2. "Judean" in the New Scriptures which meant a resident of Judea, or a follower of the Pharisaic/Persian religion of Jerusalem of that day.

One thing E. Michael Jones does get right is "white" is not an identity. But being a true descendant of Israel, and Gods Chosen people, is.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The stuff about Saxons being a lost tribe of Israel is pure Victorian LARPery. This occurred a lot in years gone by, as European nations wanted to have a biblical or ancient world aspect to their national identity.

It's similar to the other theory pushed around then that the British were descended from Trojans. It stemmed from a cultural inferioty complex on the part of British intellectuals, when coming to terms with the fact their ancestors hailed from the forests of Northern Europe and the Steppe, rather than having the credibility of a Biblical or Ancient World origin story.

Rogue Statistician

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I haven't had a chance to watch the video, and I have been thinking about making a post on this subject for a while now as I have looked into it at length. "Christian Identity" essentially integrates everything we know about race, the JQ, Christianity and the state of our world. The Germanic, Anglo-Saxon (Sons of Isaac), Celtic, Scandinavian (Danes, Tribe of Dan), etc. peoples are the True descendants of Israel. The Tractors of today are descendants of Esau. They have stolen our identity and seek to genocide us since they believe we stole their birthright.View attachment 34432
From www.benwilliamslibrary.com

One thing E. Michael Jones does get right is "white" is not an identity. But being a true descendant of Israel, and Gods Chosen people, is.
Thank you for sharing this graphic.

I had a former high school teacher, who is very wealthy and therefore very influential in the synagogue in my hometown, tell me once that islam was simply torah/talmud for the genetically deficient, and that the earliest moslems were just a worthless and disgruntled jewish family that went rogue.

No idea if this is true. But now I have another rabbit hole to jump in when the insomnia hits.

The stuff about Saxons being a lost tribe of Israel is pure Victorian LARPery. This occurred a lot in years gone by, as European nations wanted to have a biblical or ancient world aspect to their national identity.

It's similar to the other theory pushed around then that the British were descended from Trojans. It stemmed from a cultural inferioty complex on the part of British intellectuals, when coming to terms with the fact their ancestors hailed from the forests of Northern Europe and the Steppe, rather than having the credibility of a Biblical or Ancient World origin story.
So you think the tribe that killed Christ, are defined by their rejection of him, and are behind every enterprise that seeks to destroy Christendom are Gods chosen people?
Sorry but it doesn't add up. Modern "jews" fulfil zero of the prophesies or Gods promises to Israel.
Here are a few tracts that provide scriptural and historical support.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
So you think the tribe that killed Christ, are defined by their rejection of him, and are behind every enterprise that seeks to destroy Christendom are Gods chosen people?
Sorry but it doesn't add up. Modern "jews" fulfil zero of the prophesies or Gods promises to Israel.
No, that's not what he's saying, nor would any Orthodox Christian.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
The word "Jew" is not in the Bible in its original form. The word "Jew" did not appear in actual use until over 1000 years after the crucifixion of Jesus. The word incorrectly translated "Jew" in the Bible is: in Hebrew, "Judah" or "Judahite" (a member of the tribe of Judah). In Greek, "Judean" (a resident of Judea or a practicer of Judean religion).
In modern usage, a "Jew" is someone who adheres to the religion of Judaism (Pharisaism), or in some way considers himself a part of "Jewish culture." Being Jewish is not a racial distinction. "Jews" are a racially mixed people due to multi-national affinity and interracial marriage, as well as their contemporary international bias. Down through the ages, they've migrated from nation to nation as they were rejected (mostly due to their immoral religion) by every country they've infested. Over 90% of "Jews" today are descended from the ancient Khazars — a non-Semitic people from East Europe. It is estimated that, of those who claim to be "Jews," less than 5% have a claim to any percentage of the blood line of Abraham.

In our English translations of the Bible, the word "Jew" was incorrectly used to replace:
1. "Judahite" in the Old Scriptures, which referred to someone from the tribe of Judah, or a citizen of the land of Judah, and
2. "Judean" in the New Scriptures which meant a resident of Judea, or a follower of the Pharisaic/Persian religion of Jerusalem of that day.
I don't know about all that "anglos are the real Israelites" stuff, but I believe there may be some merit to this idea. It would be interesting to me to see further discussion on this topic.

True Israel is the Church. CI stuff has no historical backing and was never believed by anyone historically. I was steeped in this heresy for years and know all their arguments and why they appeal to certain people, but it just isn't true. It's Talmudism for White folks.
The only heresy is saying that the Khazars calling themselves Jews are Gods chosen people. There is a lot of historical evidence to show the migration of Israeli tribes to Europe.
Who predominantly makes up the church? Who has spread the gospel throughout the world?
It doesn’t really matter, because through Christ we are saved and adopted into Gods family. But it is useful for understanding how Jews have been so successful in manipulating white people and subverting the culture.
Jews lie about everything...even being Jews.

Cavalier

Sparrow
God’s Chosen People would be all who belong to the Orthodox Church regardless of race or former religious beliefs.

Cavalier

Sparrow
The only heresy is saying that the Khazars calling themselves Jews are Gods chosen people. There is a lot of historical evidence to show the migration of Israeli tribes to Europe.
Who predominantly makes up the church? Who has spread the gospel throughout the world?
It doesn’t really matter, because through Christ we are saved and adopted into Gods family. But it is useful for understanding how Jews have been so successful in manipulating white people and subverting the culture.
Jews lie about everything...even being Jews.
Any Jew that currently rejects Christ has placed himself outside of the True Israel, the Church. So whether they can trace back to biblical times or not is irrelevant.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
We agree on a lot, choppaaa, but I don't think this is what anyone is saying, at least here on the forum. I can't speak for Joshua James, or whatever his name might be.

Blade did you watch the video?

I Watch the video. Don't find the presented to be particularly revelatory. He says the Europeans are the true Israelites and is talking about biology as the formation of Israel. White people are the true Israelites.

My response is that it is irrelevant what the genetic make up of any person is as far as their choice to accept or reject Christ. The graphic looks like Quatsch...

The true Israel is the Church. The elements of modern jewelry are multiple amalgamations of people's be they Turkic, middle eastern, European ECT....

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I agree, and have stated as much: the Church is the Israel of God, yes.

I'm understanding his points on a different level, though, not necessarily a theological one: he exposes many lies about history in general. That's all.

I would be curious as to his take on the humanity and salvation of the other races/nations/peoples that he is referring that are non "white" whatever that means. That might clarify exactly how controversial or dangerous his teaching is.

Cavalier

Sparrow
I agree, and have stated as much: the Church is the Israel of God, yes.

I'm understanding his points on a different level, though, not necessarily a theological one: he exposes many lies about history in general. That's all.

I would be curious as to his take on the humanity and salvation of the other races/nations/peoples that he is referring that are non "white" whatever that means. That might clarify exactly how controversial or dangerous his teaching is.
I think to someone like him white refers only to Northern Europeans. That would exclude much of the Orthodox Church. Oddly enough most of the Northern Europeans are Protestants so not part of the Church.

While Israel may be the Orthodox Church, that does not change the fact that there was a race or ethnic group or whatever you want to call it that God made a covenant with, and they were his people. The descendants of that people are Northern Europeans. It could explain why God gave early America grace, even though they were Protestants.
And just like our Israeli ancestors before us, we have fallen into idolatry, and will face Gods wrath.
It is difficult to break the modern programming of “Israel” and “Jew”

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
While Israel may be the Orthodox Church, that does not change the fact that there was a race or ethnic group or whatever you want to call it that God made a covenant with, and they were his people. The descendants of that people are Northern Europeans. It could explain why God gave early America grace, even though they were Protestants.
And just like our Israeli ancestors before us, we have fallen into idolatry, and will face Gods wrath.
It is difficult to break the modern programming of “Israel” and “Jew”

This is being made off of what? One guys assertions and a romantic idea that the Brits or n. European were one of the lost tribes of Israel?

This sounds a lot like the black Israelites.