True Israel

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I think to someone like him white refers only to Northern Europeans. That would exclude much of the Orthodox Church. Oddly enough most of the Northern Europeans are Protestants so not part of the Church.
He explicitly says North Africa was european (which is true) so your "white" definition doesn't fit his thesis.

Cavalier

Sparrow
He explicitly says North Africa was european (which is true) so your "white" definition doesn't fit his thesis.
I just assumed since I didn’t watch the video and have heard similar ideas expounded in the past. Even so the idea that the salvation and grace of God is given to someone by some ethnic or genetic distinction regardless of the persons faith is wrong. I just watched 15 minutes of it. That was all of my time I wanted to waste on it. He is clearly a heretic and is not Orthodox.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I guess my whole take on the video is...

So what?

Even if he is right what does it matter?

Are the ((())) people going to change their behavior? Is the Overton Window going to accept these things as true even if they (hypothetically) were...

Nope.

The author cites a lot of bible verses, but I must have missed where he talked about tradition and church teachings.

Curious as to how he squares the whole Damascus and middle eastern Christians into his racial idenity of the tribes of Israel.

Like I said,my opinion here only...the video is a waste of time.

I see similar arguments to the video in other online anonymous spaces.

But which consists of Pagans(most of them probably Feds) mocking Christians for being slaves of the Jews or submitting to a Jewish God, King and Messiah.

And not worshipping the White Racial Gods of their Ancestors. Being cucked and controlled by Semitics. Rather than making Race the ultimate value.

Preserving the White Race is far more important than "artificial" ideological divisions in their view.

Even when God is above Race.

Relevant from an Atheist White Nationalist:
The White race doesn't need triage. It needs a leadership cadre that operates under the assumption that eventually every White will come around to our way of thinking.

Our job is not to 'triage'.

Our job is be creative in finding ways to welcome nervous and uncertain Whites into the fold and to find ways to bring more Whites in our direction.

We can save them all if we can convince them that they deserved to be saved.

And you cannot do that by looking down on even the lowliest White.

This is why it is essential to set aside all prior 'right' or 'left' or 'conservative' or 'liberal' or 'libertarian' or 'anarchist' prior commitments.

White Identity Nationalism (WIN) is neither Left nor Right.

WIN transcends those limiting political conceptualizations to focus on the race and it's future and how we get to the best future for our people.

Christianity is capable of adaptation.

Instead of telling @PiffleRMe all the things Christians can't do - all of of which you would clearly like them to do - perhaps you might suggest ways in which Christians might elevate some aspects of their religion and deprecate others in order move closer to White Identity Nationalists on matters of race and separation.

As I posted earlier, there's nothing in scripture that requires a multi-racial or multi-ethnic Christian community. Different Christian communities composed of different races is not forbidden.

The fact of the matter is separate communities of Christian believers along sectarian lines have existed since the beginning with a long period of enforced orthodoxy (but which never really appears to stamped out all 'heterodox' views).

Even today we have 'national Christianity' for Russians and Ukrainians and Greeks and a whole bunch of other ethnicities.

Let us have our religious views without being chauvinist about them and seek some comity between Whites seeking to be the best pro-White Whites we can be.

Mike Contro Rossi

Sparrow
Orthodox
The whole White and Jew thing is explained if people pay attention to their Scriptures and Tradition. The sons of Japhet were blessed by Noah and prophesied to dwell in the "tents of Shem", and the Jews were cursed by their constant apostasy that culminated in the ultimate curse, deicide.

Cavalier

Sparrow
The whole White and Jew thing is explained if people pay attention to their Scriptures and Tradition. The sons of Japhet were blessed by Noah and prophesied to dwell in the "tents of Shem", and the Jews were cursed by their constant apostasy that culminated in the ultimate curse, deicide.
So would you say that a black man, or a mongolian, or any race other than white fully accepted the Orthodox Church, attended liturgy, fasted and prayed he would not enter the Kingdom because of his race.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
So would you say that a black man, or a mongolian, or any race other than white fully accepted the Orthodox Church, attended liturgy, fasted and prayed he would not enter the Kingdom because of his race.

Or someone like Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton could potentially repent on their death bed and be saved (which I do believe), but Cardinal Sarah or a comparable Ethiopian Orthodox figure is screwed from birth. This is Stormfront nonsense that doesn't have any place in Christianity.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I was going to look up his stance (that he refers to) on other "races" that we see in the current day, just for fun. I'll tell you what I find. Of course, if you are a human being, you are made in the image and have the ability to attain the likeness of God, so hopefully he doesn't exclude people based on some material characteristic.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Or someone like Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton could potentially repent on their death bed and be saved (which I do believe), but Cardinal Sarah or a comparable Ethiopian Orthodox figure is screwed from birth. This is Stormfront nonsense that doesn't have any place in Christianity.
I agree.

Of course history is used and twisted to fit prevailing narratives at the time. I cant see how even accepting his premise as factually accurate changes ANYTHING about how I engage in my daily life, how I interact with others, and how as a Christian I am supposed to view the Church.
Don't get me wrong... There is a great replacement underway to destroy "white" people (whatever you define that as) and it is awful. But as far as it's relevance to Christianity and the tribes of Israel... what is the point? As a "white person" with "white" children, this whole thing is not lost on me. Living in a mostly black neighborhood and sending children to public school I especially get it.

I mean ultimately this who topic can easily go down the Calvinist path of a divine elect or not based off of biological pre-determinism. Poster may not be making the argument, but that is where this whole thing ultimately leads in my view.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I wouldn't get caught up on this topic, it's less relevant than being faithful and understanding what is going on in the world today in general, and what the governments of the world have in store or are trying to plan. If he's right about the descendants of the world or wrong, in a sense it doesn't even matter because he admits that those that are disobedient, regardless of lineage, are under judgment. I would focus on that and not on other distractions that might seem interesting, but are far less important.

Prores

Pigeon
Orthodox
Yes, as others in this thread have said, the church is Israel. Even many protestants get this right. And whenever someone goes down a genealogical rabbit-hole like this I am reminded of

“Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister [present] questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.” (1 Tim. 1:4.)

7ce.jpg

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
It's very strange for me to sort of defend this guy, but unless I hear him say specifically things that are what you are all claiming (I don't see that), I won't accuse him of it. The history and origin of all people has been lied about, in general, for quite a long time. I think he's just going off on a tangent that might not be provable, and as I've said, mainly isn't important, but it can be important in pointing out that another inversion is at hand and that there are forces that are clearly lying about people, nations, and races across the board. That's all.