Trump-Biden 2020 Election Mandatory Versus Optional Vaccine

Would Trump making the COVID19 vaccine optional to take be enough for you to vote for him in 2020?

• Total voters

Uprising

Woodpecker
I'm surprised this topic hasn't been posted or discussed yet, as far as I'm aware.

I'm sure that I can't be the only one who doesn't feel compelled to vote for Trump this November. I don't feel compelled to vote for Biden either obviously, but I don't really think Trump is worth taking the time to vote for either. Trump has done some good things, but all in all he's also been a pretty big disappointment as well.

That said, at this point I could only see myself getting out to vote and voting for Trump if he did one thing: Made whatever vaccine they come out with for COVID-19 optional.

I'm sure you've all seen the video at this point, of Bill Gates looking like a kid in a candy store as he hardly contains his excitement about Round 2 of the Pandemic, suggesting with glee that we might even be getting a brand new one:

And from this video we can reasonably conclude that they will start ramping up the Corona Virus hysteria around November, just in time for the 2020 election. No matter how bad or how miniscule Corona is when fall turns into winter, it won't matter, they're going to ramp up the hysteria again if for nothing else than for the elections. Bill Gates also alluded to in this interview, the "next one" might not even be the Coronavirus 2.0 but something entirely different (he was vague about what "the next one (pandemic)" meant specifically.

To the best of my knowledge it's been largely suggested in the mainstream media that the vaccine will be ready sometime around the end of 2020. And if we can reasonably conclude that the Corona Virus hysteria will be ramped up again around election time, then I am also predicting that whether or not the COVID vaccine will be optional versus mandatory will play a large part of the 2020 American Presidential Elections.

Americans have always been hesitant of vaccinations as it is, even before 2020. Which meant that if a Presidential candidate (Trump) was promising them that they wouldn't have to take it if they didn't want too, while the other Presidential candidate promised them that the Covid19 Vaccination would be mandatory, then that would make this Presidential election possibly the most meaningful for Americans in the past 50 years on how this will affect our day to day lives.

Add to the mix the potential for voter fraud putting Biden into office, thus forcing Americans to take the vaccine in an illegitimate election, Trump refusing to step down if fraud happens, massive riots springing up nationwide from Vaccine Supremacists angry that the Anti-Vaxxers won't be forced to take the vaccine, and you have the potential for a powder keg waiting to happen.

As we draw nearer to the 2020 election, I would like this thread to be about any forced vaccination positions that either candidate takes and vows to enforce.

Since neither candidate is talking about whether or not the inevitable COVID19 vaccine will be mandatory or not, I'de like to ask RVF - If Trump promised to make the COVID19 vaccine optional, would that be enough for you to vote for him? Non-Americans, please feel free to share your opinions using the hypothetical situation of you being Americans and being able to vote in this election.

NOTE: Roosh feel free to move this thread into the appropriate sub forum if this is not the right one. I put it in the Politics sub forum for right now because at this point this is a hypothetical situation on whether the candidates will take opposite positions on whether the vaccine will be optional or mandatory, but I believe it could very well morph into a reality as we draw closer to the American Presidential Elections in November of 2020.

Respectfully and regardless of the specific question asked in this thread:

Anyone who doesn't vote for Trump at this point vs Puppet Biden and his far left army of violent anti-Americans who want to genocide western culture, white people, conservatives, etc, etc is either naive or an idiot.

Last edited:

Uprising

Woodpecker

Anyone who doesn't vote for Trump at this point vs Puppet Biden and his far left army of violent anti-Americans who want to genocide western culture, white people, conservatives, etc, etc is either naive or an idiot.
Respectfully, I think it's a false dichotomy to say the only options are voting for Trump or voting for Biden. Not voting at all due to being black pilled on politics in general is an option that I'm sure many people, like myself, are leaning towards. Whether or not you want to acknowledge this reality or not is up to you.

paninaro

Kingfisher
Can any president force a vaccination? Aren't health directives usually enforced and implemented by states and not the federal government?

This is the actual reality and dichotomy:

Trump wins = Life might go on for a bit (albeit still with plenty of strife and drama) but the right will at least have some authority and leverage to counter the far left revolt. Trump sucks on many fronts and has been a clear let down in some ways but I'll take something over nothing. Something being for example: possibly 4 more years to prepare (for war, separation, fortifying, moving, whatever), time to win hearts and minds, and time to develop America 2.0 candidates like Tucker Carlson.

Biden wins = The far left wins and most guys on the forum get declared enemies of the state in 2021 by Biden and/or the soon to be President Racist Woke Black Woman. Immediate cultural destruction, anti-white/conservative laws, reparations, national gun confiscations, massive tax increases, amnesty for 20 million plus mostly low class illegals, urban ghetto trash federally forced into the suburbs, and much more nightmare like shit is what it will be like year 1.

I understand the accelerationist argument for wanting Biden to win: Maybe the right gets it balls post-Trump lost but that's a massive gamble to take when historically, violent communist revolutions similar to what we are seeing today were ultimately only beaten with the assistant of the military and/or a large formal enforcement arm.

If Trump loses the election, the right loses an enormous amount of leverage going forward and everything instantly goes into hard more in January 2021. That's simply the bottom line. This isn't the time to sit on the sidelines over relative petty issues; there is WAY too much at stake.

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
The modern federal state could probably do things like requiring vaccination to fly (the same way they will require you to have a REAL ID to fly in a couple of years), open bank accounts, etc. where it would essentially be required, but likely states would be the real enforcers. Anyway, I'd say it doesn't matter because whatever Trump says I wouldn't believe him at this point, and he would likely change his mind even if he was serious, like how he went from saying "I love Wikileaks" to "I don't really know who Julian Assange is".

And really, voting for anyone is not something I'm very interested in doing. The only times I've ever been excited about voting for anyone in my entire life has been for people who lost handily in primary elections (Ron Paul, Tulsi Gabbard, etc), to horrible politicians. I don't really believe in Democracy, and voting simply isn't meaningful to me. If a great man runs for office some time in my lifetime, sure, I'd support him, maybe even throw a few shekels his way, but mostly politics is a waste of time, energy, and money, and even if you put a good man in, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't do much. We are simply living in the Great Satan, and choosing its figurehead or mascot once a decade is not something I want to waste my beautiful mind on (to paraphrase Barbara Bush). Sorry for the black pill.

Harry Browne, author of How I Found Freedom In An Unfree World would advise one to take proactive steps that create the life you want yourself, instead of hoping that politicians would do it for you. And there is no guarantee a politician's efforts will last. JFK was a pretty good leader, but he was murdered, and then the men that came after him undid everything good that he worked for.

Here's a thought experiment: Imagine we live under an absolute monarchy. How many times would you throw up your hands and say "Gosh I really need our king to fix ____ for me. Everything would be great if our king would just _______". Our democracy is nothing more than electing the mascot of the King's team (not the actual King himself, but you can think that if you want) once or twice a decade.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member

I'm pretty sure the far left army of violent anti-Americans who want to genocide western culture, white people, conservatives, etc, etc really stepped their game up under Trump's watch.

And regarding the specific question asked in this thread:

Is there anywhere I can find that says Biden wants to make a covid vaccine mandatory? Is that just something Trump says Biden said?

Also, is there any proof that Biden plans to commit some vast form of voter fraud? I would think that the guy in charge of the country that is shut down over this nonsense that causes voting-by-mail to be necessary would be the guy who plans to benefit from it the most.

I respect loyalty. Just be careful who you give it to.

Aloha!

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Can any president force a vaccination? Aren't health directives usually enforced and implemented by states and not the federal government?
The government can do anything it wants to unless you resist by force of arms and win. The laws pertaining to these issues are irrelevant, as demonstrated by every blatantly unconstitutional gun law that has existed for decades.

The laws and rules and systems now exist only as a means to give treacherous Republicans an excuse for why they can't do anything.

NoMoreTO

Pelican
I think the question implies that Trump saying he is against a mandatory vaccine is enough. Will he prohibit states to do this, corporations, air lines flying out of US? Will he push it on other countries ?

I think if we look at the wall, or the free speech on the internet issue we can see that Trump will oppose these things, but either he is unable or unwilling to draw a line in the sand. Trump is troll in chief, but he doesn't really stand behind real change, it's mostly just his rhetoric to whine about these things with you and share in your pain.

I think the question implies that Trump saying he is against a mandatory vaccine is enough. Will he prohibit states to do this, corporations, air lines flying out of US? Will he push it on other countries ?

I think if we look at the wall, or the free speech on the internet issue we can see that Trump will oppose these things, but either he is unable or unwilling to draw a line in the sand. Trump is troll in chief, but he doesn't really stand behind real change, it's mostly just his rhetoric to whine about these things with you and share in your pain.
It's a very real possibility this will be the case. Lots of talk but very little action. He won't mandate anything but he will let airlines, shops, and states go wild with discriminating against people who don't want a vaccine. Could very well turn into a red vs blue thing where blue jurisdictions will mandate a vaccine for everything under the sun while red places let you roam free.

Possible whitepill: Trump has a long history of being a vaccine skeptic and he was just on TV this past week saying he prefers therapeutics (which can heal people right now) vs vaccines that might not even work once available. He also emphasized that COVID-19 barely affects the non-elderly population and we really just need to focus on protecting the old and vulnerable. He cited an elderly person he knew from NY real estate (Stanley Chera) who died of COVID supposedly in early April at age 77 as indication of how real the threat is for the elderly crowd. Despite that, Trump even mentioned that the guy was out of shape; which he was right to mention since out of shape old people die all the time regardless of COVID and Trump knows this.

But who knows what Jared will tell him to think next week.

Uprising

Woodpecker
Is there anywhere I can find that says Biden wants to make a covid vaccine mandatory? Is that just something Trump says Biden said?

Also, is there any proof that Biden plans to commit some vast form of voter fraud? I would think that the guy in charge of the country that is shut down over this nonsense that causes voting-by-mail to be necessary would be the guy who plans to benefit from it the most.
Hey Kona, no Biden has not said that he wants to make the covid vaccine mandatory and Trump has not said that he wants to make it optional. None of them have really commented on this in great detail yet. I did write a wall of text in my OP but I did write at the end:

Since neither candidate is talking about whether or not the inevitable COVID19 vaccine will be mandatory or not,
Although, I should have been clear and clarified that in the OP that neither candidate has said yet whether or not they would advocate or put into legal action, making the vaccine optional or mandatory. My apologies.

Also, no there's no proof that Biden or Trump wants to commit voter fraud. I remember reading a story on here about how one of the Apps that got developed for elections (it might've been in the Iowa Caucuses earlier this year maybe?) was developed by a company either run by or with links to George Soros. Can't remember specifically the story though but no, I put potential fraud in my OP as something that might have dire consequences for the nation if candidates do start running on whether or not to make the vaccine optional or mandatory.

Yes I am afraid of this too and I thought about whether putting this in my OP but I didn't. While I do believe whether or not the vaccine will become mandatory or optional will play a pivotal role in this years election, Trump can only do so much and him saying the vaccine would be optional might not matter if states say that it is, as another poster stated in this thread. And so, while what the President can do is limited in American Government, there are things that he could do instead of just bitching and moaning on Twitter. So yeah, like you said, he might just choose to sit in his office and pound away on his Iphone to pointlessly complain on Twitter, instead of taking any real action that he could take to help fix the problem.

BlackKnight and MaxRoscoe also touched upon how this could play out with States Versus Federal government when it comes to the vacinnes:

The modern federal state could probably do things like requiring vaccination to fly (the same way they will require you to have a REAL ID to fly in a couple of years), open bank accounts, etc. where it would essentially be required, but likely states would be the real enforcers.
It's a very real possibility this will be the case. Lots of talk but very little action. He won't mandate anything but he will let airlines, shops, and states go wild with discriminating against people who don't want a vaccine. Could very well turn into a red vs blue thing where blue jurisdictions will mandate a vaccine for everything under the sun while red places let you roam free.
What really worries me about all of this is that even if Trump did come out and maybe put into legislation or use some of his executive powers, to state that at least on the federal level the vaccine would not be required, what if the rest of Globohomo just gives him the middle finger like they've been doing his whole Presidency?

To the best of my knowledge the airlines are controlled by the Federal Government, right? So if Trump says people don't need a vaccine to fly, then airlines would have to comply, right? But then what does that matter if other countries say that if Americans don't have the vaccine, that we can't enter into their country? That might not seem like a big deal to some but for many on this forum (including myself), we have put down roots across the globe. Whether for our personal lives, for business, for employment or for educational purposes, those international roots are certainly there for many of us.

But even if we just keep the discussion to the national level for here in America, could Trump stop companies from discriminating against people who don't get the vaccine if Trump says that it will be optional, on the basis of being not only consumers, but for employment purposes as well? Could Trump stop banks and financial institutions from discriminating against people who don't get the vaccine if Trump makes it optional? Would non-vaccinations mean no access to bank loans, no entrance into the supermarkets, no access to the labor market?

That is my greatest fear, is that Trump will use whatever legal political means necessary to put into law that the vaccine will be optional, and then Globohomo gives him the big middle finger and makes it impossible for Americans who don't get the vaccine to live an even somewhat normal life. And then Trump, being Trump, "Monitors It" and sends out some angry Tweets while Americans have our lives destroyed.

But that said, taking my wall of text back to the original point of this thread, I would still take the time to vote for Trump if he says that the vaccine will be optional, even if there is a very real risk of that not mattering at all with Globohomo making it impossible to live an even somewhat normal life if you don't get it.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
They can force the vaccine on you and frame it as you being a threat to others. Making your life hard and essentially deplatforming you in real life.

It already has a legal precedent.

The vaccine will likely be mandatory for employment and unfortunately probably be digital. I got a yellow fever vaccine which was required for my employment as my company traveled to Africa. I didn't think twice about it as its been fine tuned over 80 years. It's a card the size of a passport made from yellow construction paper... easy to forge. People are going to resist this vaccine in large numbers so they will likely have a digital database the employer will be required to confirm with.

They will also restrict air transportation both domestic and international to anyone without the vaccine and muzzle. This is a permanent change in our society and will not change.

I'd like to add for transparency, I also consider voting ceremonial only and don't participate in it. I would hypothetically vote for whoever made the vaccine optional and would consider actually voting. However, I agree, this will come from the corporations, grocery stores, schools, universities.

paninaro

Kingfisher
To the best of my knowledge the airlines are controlled by the Federal Government, right? So if Trump says people don't need a vaccine to fly, then airlines would have to comply, right? But then what does that matter if other countries say that if Americans don't have the vaccine, that we can't enter into their country? That might not seem like a big deal to some but for many on this forum (including myself), we have put down roots across the globe. Whether for our personal lives, for business, for employment or for educational purposes, those international roots are certainly there for many of us.
Airlines are regulated by the FAA, but not controlled by them. Regarding international travel, some countries require a yellow fever vaccination to enter. The airline, whether US or foreign, will ask to see that upon check-in if you are traveling to that destination, just like they ask to see your passport and visa. The reason is, if they transport you to that country and you lack the required documentation for entry, the airline gets a big fine and also has to pay to fly you back.

For domestic travel, that's an interesting question. Right now, the FAA does not require passengers to wear masks. Instead, the airlines decided to do make this requirement on their own. I think in theory the FAA could tell airlines they can't require masks (only optional), but the airlines would probably sue to say that would be forcing them to violate a reasonable standard of care to passengers and employees. I think the airlines would have a fairly strong case in court.. though if the FAA indemnifies them against liability claims, the airlines may not take it that far.

paninaro

Kingfisher
To all the people not voting -- what about the local offices on the same ballot? In my area, you also are voting for your representatives in Congress, along with the local school board members, judges, and also ballot initiatives on issues like taxes. Those mean a lot to me -- if you want to avoid schools becoming indoctrination mills, you have to vote in the right people.