Trump-Biden Debates

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
Heh.
Joe Rogan trending on Twitter cause he'd be a better moderator than Weasel Wallace.
I could see Rogan rolling with the statements and letting everybody get their lungs out on what they want to say and what they think we should here.
Wallace on the other hand is a total cabal shill and it was such a disgrace this old piece of shit was trying to disrepute the President!!!
Unbelievable. The balls on the guy.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
The debate itself (as a debate) was clearly a cluster.

Yet for the aftermath.
Can't say it really hurts Trump much at all. No surprise he's brash etc.

Yet Biden did not transcend the occasion.
Trump even had Biden denounce any agreement to The Green New Deal & deny Antifa's existence.
While also getting Biden easily flustered at times.

Biden showed he is to old & too compromised to even handle a rowdy debate. Let alone any serious geopolitical matters.
While also spouting all manner of fake news.

Then in addition, Trump got a few points across that the fake news media would normally never discuss.
Hunter Biden's drama, Obamagate, ballot fraud.

Oh & speaking of fake news. Wallace did that crowd no favours with his conduct either.

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Why did the Trump people agree to have Chris Wallace as a "moderator"?
Why does Trump always play without a home field advantage, and why do his people always let this happen?

Trump didn't look like he was at his best tonight. He looked a bit surly. He's always best when he's a bit humorous, but that didn't come through tonight. I don't blame him though, the media should have many questions about Sleepy Joe's corruption, yet they are laser focused on Trump's "nothing burgers". It must be terribly frustrating.

I don't think this debate changed anything. I watched the whole thing, it wasn't fun to watch.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
The debate itself (as a debate) was clearly a cluster.

Yet for the aftermath.
Can't say it really hurts Trump much at all. No surprise he's brash etc.

Yet Biden did not transcend the occasion.
Trump even had Biden denounce any agreement to The Green New Deal & deny Antifa's existence.
While also getting Biden easily flustered at times.

Biden showed he is to old & too compromised to even handle a rowdy debate. Let alone any serious geopolitical matters.
While also spouting all manner of fake news.

Then in addition, Trump got a few points across that the fake news media would normally never discuss.
Hunter Biden's drama, Obamagate, ballot fraud.

Oh & speaking of fake news. Wallace did that crowd no favours with his conduct either.
Great points.
Namely, geopolitics. Many a president and their admin for far too long have been taking taxpayer money and just buying their way into the good graces of countries. That shit needs to stop. For Israel, saudi, Germany, african aid, all of it.
Biden is and has been so nonchalant(as is most of non-warmongering DC)at approaching serious damn problems in the world because they knew that they could just pay off their problems and everything would be fine.
Absolute Losers.