Trump-Biden Debates

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Fakenews from both sides.

We were led to believe biden's dementia is getting worse as the days go by. Dan Bongino said biden's condition is grave.
BUT biden looked far from "grave". In fact, he more than held his own - as much as it's difficult for me to admit.
Adrenochrome and Adderall are helluva drugs! Biden was probably given a fresh blood transfusion.
We'll see where he is the next few days. Probably wore out from a raping like that.
One of those 2 weasels will be visited by the Trump curse also, don't forget.

The left is trying to downplay the relevance of the debate because Biden got crushed. That's the psyop! Notice how no one is saying trump loss and instead about how it was a loss for both of them. Don't get caught up in the mainstream narrative, it's all a demoralization propaganda campaign and the debate was merely a way for the Democrat propaganda machine to get sound bites to interject into bidens election campaign news and commercials.
The kicker is every biden soundbite will have Trump in the background as well! 4d Chess!

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
I agree constantly interrupting when it is the other guys turn to talk is just garbage tier behavior. Civilized debate used to be a thing, it calls for self control and you use the time when the other guy is talking to think through your response. This debate was an embarrassment for the whole country. If you want to be the law and order candidate how about follow the rules and show some self constraint. You have plenty of time to call the other guy a loser or a liar if you can't think of anything better to say. I am a Trump voter because the other side is literally insane with anti-white hatred but I don't like what I saw during this debate. I have seen better High School debates, both of these guys and the moderator behaved like clowns.
Civil debate is a European tradition. Nobody else respects it. The Jews constantly undermine it with "rhetoric" (i.e. lying). Asian cultures mimic it, but don't believe in their foundational principals. Every other race doesn't have the attention span to do it. The left has expressively rejected debate, or argumentation, in favour of psychological manipulation, force, lying, and identity politics. Only the Conservative right (before Trump) played by its rules, and as a result, they got their asses handed to them over the last 70 years. Trump recognizes that only force matters. Being the bigger, louder ***hole resonates with the unwashed masses. Women instinctively favour the alpha. Blacks and Hispanics only care about who is stronger (the "warrior mentality"). Trump would have been better off if he crossed the debate stage and pile drived Biden into the stage while yelling WORLD STAR. No matter what the soyboys on Reddit say, Trump crushed Biden.

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
Fakenews from both sides.

We were led to believe biden's dementia is getting worse as the days go by. Dan Bongino said biden's condition is grave.
BUT biden looked far from "grave". In fact, he more than held his own - as much as it's difficult for me to admit.
If you expected him to fall over on the debate stage, yeah, I guess you were disappointed, but Biden was barely alive.
After catching up this morning here are my comprehensive thoughts on the debates...

1) Trump won. Trump was a little too aggressive, came off like a bully (at least wahman will see it this way), but he was the clear winner. Biden looked weak, had no plans or ideas, was corned and couldn't say "Law and Order", couldn't denounce Antifa, trashed the Green New Deal, and seemed to make things up on the fly.

2) I am surprised more of you were not already aware of Chris Wallace. His dad Mike Wallace was a globalist member of the elite media (60 Minutes - CBS) as well. Chris Wallace exposed himself last night for being the anti-America/anti-Nationalist shill that he is. I am just surprised more here were not aware of who Chris Wallace is.

3) I was proud of Trump to not throw the Proud Boys under the bus. I was proud of Trump to trash the Racist Training programs. I was proud of Trump to call out Antifa. I was surprised Chris Wallace was dumb enough to attack Trump on these things.

4) The line of the night was when Trump told Biden he better be careful about Antifa because they would overthrow him as well.
Excellent summary. The only thing I would disagree with is women will say Trump was a bully, but they will secretly love it. Women will always vote for and support power over weaknesses.

Peacock
Gold Member
Civil debate is a European tradition. Nobody else respects it...
Those who like Trump liked his aggressivestyle, but I don't think it's the best approach overall, he could have done a better job being assertive but smarter.

In any case, it was pretty clear that Wallace/Fox was there to disrupt Trump. Fox is a zionist outlet, reflecting the tribal roots and inclinations of Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch.

Once you understand their background, you understand why they muzzle people like Tucker Carlson, and why they put someone like Wallace to restrain Trump:

Did Rupert Murdoch have prior knowledge of 9-11?

Rupert Murdoch and Lord Rothschild:

Last edited:

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I would have sworn the second one was fake until you point this out in the video. I slowed it down to .25x speed and it's clear as day.
But isn't that kind of wire the kind you speak into but not receive feedback? Doesn't there have to be a piece in the ear for it to be a loop of communication of some kind?

I think blaming Chris Wallace is just coping for a Trump performance that wasn't good enough. Trump has had worse moderators before and yet made better performances. If I was living in America I would prepare myself to leave the ship.

Biden is apparently up 7.3% and is in the lead in all the important Swing States. Hillary was in front by about 2.3% and lost in a slim race. It's over.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I think blaming Chris Wallace is just coping for a Trump performance that wasn't good enough. Trump has had worse moderators before and yet made better performances. If I was living in America I would prepare myself to leave the ship.

Biden is apparently up 7.3% and is in the lead in all the important Swing States. Hillary was in front by about 2.3% and lost in a slim race. It's over.
Are they paying you to shill here?
All you see is probably the mainstream media which is probably worse in your country.
Trump did fine knowing they were going to 2 vs 1 this debate with him .

Also, found a savox loop system that may have been what Boe Jiden was wearing.
Savox.jpg