Trump-Biden Debates

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Civil debate is a European tradition. Nobody else respects it. The Jews constantly undermine it with "rhetoric" (i.e. lying). Asian cultures mimic it, but don't believe in their foundational principals. Every other race doesn't have the attention span to do it. The left has expressively rejected debate, or argumentation, in favour of psychological manipulation, force, lying, and identity politics. Only the Conservative right (before Trump) played by its rules, and as a result, they got their asses handed to them over the last 70 years. Trump recognizes that only force matters. Being the bigger, louder ***hole resonates with the unwashed masses. Women instinctively favour the alpha. Blacks and Hispanics only care about who is stronger (the "warrior mentality"). Trump would have been better off if he crossed the debate stage and pile drived Biden into the stage while yelling WORLD STAR. No matter what the soyboys on Reddit say, Trump crushed Biden.
I think this is actually true. A World Star move probably would play to Trump's advantage in the election. It's hilarious to imagine the scene playing out!

Polite debate is a relic of a lost age. It would be stupid to misunderstand this. Trump gets it.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
I think blaming Chris Wallace is just coping for a Trump performance that wasn't good enough. Trump has had worse moderators before and yet made better performances. If I was living in America I would prepare myself to leave the ship.

Biden is apparently up 7.3% and is in the lead in all the important Swing States. Hillary was in front by about 2.3% and lost in a slim race. It's over.
Another day, another defeatist.

homersheineken

Woodpecker
Are they paying you to shill here?
All you see is probably the mainstream media which is probably worse in your country.
Trump did fine knowing they were going to 2 vs 1 this debate with him .

Also, found a savox loop system that may have been what Boe Jiden was wearing.
View attachment 25562
Sorry dude, USA Today has done the thinking for you and declared in their fact check that it's wires and wrinkles with a rosary at his cuffs.

Radoste

Sparrow
Does the wire thing really even matter overall? Was there anything Biden said that was an uncharacteristic display of wit or rhetorical prowess? If Biden does wear a wire that doesn't change the fact that audio signals must be interpreted and acted upon by his geriatric brain.
It's not like anyone that's voting for Trump didn't expect the some form of cheating to prop up Biden, and the Democrat voters would still vote for Biden even if he blatantly admitted he was wearing a wire.

The debates really only have any significance for the dwindling number of fence-sitters and Trump's performance is the biggest factor in determining the effect of the debates, because the media mostly reacts to Trump and obscures the reality of Biden. It likely comes down to whether Trump can put on an inspiring Chad front without triggering centrists too badly on any of the contemporary pressure points.

homersheineken

Woodpecker
Does the wire thing really even matter overall? Was there anything Biden said that was an uncharacteristic display of wit or rhetorical prowess? If Biden does wear a wire that doesn't change the fact that audio signals must be interpreted and acted upon by his geriatric brain.
It's not like anyone that's voting for Trump didn't expect the some form of cheating to prop up Biden, and the Democrat voters would still vote for Biden even if he blatantly admitted he was wearing a wire.

The debates really only have any significance for the dwindling number of fence-sitters and Trump's performance is the biggest factor in determining the effect of the debates, because the media mostly reacts to Trump and obscures the reality of Biden. It likely comes down to whether Trump can put on an inspiring Chad front without triggering centrists too badly on any of the contemporary pressure points.
You mean other than the fact that they'd be admitting that Biden is nothing more than a literal puppet, and you have no idea whom you're really voting for and is pulling the strings?

It doesn't matter to Biden supporters, but to those undecided it makes a difference.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Sorry dude, USA Today has done the thinking for you and declared in their fact check that it's wires and wrinkles with a rosary at his cuffs.

Well why didn't you tell me sooner!? Nothing like blindly putting all my trust in (((JewSATODAY)))!!
Where are my manners, I forgot they do all the thinking for me!
They claim boe jiden's wire was wrinkly skin and anal beads!gross.jpg

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

It would be a scandal of epic proportion, and also show that Democrats are trying to cheat themselves into the White House.

Radoste

Sparrow
Biden supporters wouldn't, but undecided could.
I guess it's a matter of the middle's exposure to memes and alt-media, because they're not going to see any damning evidence or admissions of guilt on TV.
It would be a scandal of epic proportion, and also show that Democrats are trying to cheat themselves into the White House.
I'm so used to assuming every kind of evil and dishonesty from politicians that the prospect of cheating during a debate doesn't register as shocking to me. It's expected. The fact that there would be dishonesty in a televised political event sounds as controversial a proposition as water being wet. Seems I forgot that normal people don't think like this.
But, really, what else were we supposed to take away from the refusal of the Biden team to consent to a check for an earpiece?
Well, in the unlikely event that cheating is confirmed by mainstream sources, I hope people give it as much weight as you say.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
As expected, ratings plummet for Trump-Biden Presidential First Round Debate.

2016 Debate: 84 million
2020 (First) Debate: 27 million

The chaotic first presidential debate between Joe Biden and President Trump officially tanked, pulling in dismal TV ratings compared to the blockbuster showdown between Trump and Hillary Clinton four years ago.

Networks ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox News averaged 27.3 million viewers during the 90-minute-plus slugfest, according to Deadline, a stunning 36 percent plunge from the face-to-face brawl between then-candidate Donald Trump and Clinton in 2016.

Those numbers are likely to increase when cable networks CNN and MSNBC report their audience totals, but according to Deadline, Tuesday’s debate is unlikely to match the record 84 million who tuned in to watch the first Trump-Clinton debate.

The first 2020 presidential match-up between the two septuagenarians in Cleveland frequently descended into an incoherent shouting match as the candidates talked over each other and Fox News moderator Chris Wallace failed to maintain order.

I think blaming Chris Wallace is just coping for a Trump performance that wasn't good enough.
1st debate for Trump in a long time.

Obama also lost to that mormon and Trump did poorly against Hillary in the first debate.

Trump's greatest strength is his immaculate instincts and his ability to adapt. Remember how just 2 months ago, he was doing the Kushner method and then when he came to Omaha to an empty crowd, he instantly pivoted?

Trump will learn from this and be much better next debate.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
As expected, ratings plummet for Trump-Biden Presidential First Round Debate.

2016 Debate: 84 million
2020 (First) Debate: 27 million

Trump was new and exciting back then. Now we all have a pretty good idea of what he will say. Only reason to watch is to see if Biden will have a meltdown, which I suspect a lot of people don't want to know because it's actually kind of sad. Biden is 77 years old. He's so old he's not even a Boomer. The guy should be at home hanging out with his grandkids.