Trump-Biden Debates

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
I support anti-establishment candidates, and candidates that are going to help the American people. I personally think Biden is a corporate shill just like Trump.

I'm analyzing this debate specifically and how I see it, I see the truth offends you, Trump was terrible the other day and all the polls show it. Its not just me saying, the American people say it. I know you are in your little bubble that your dear leader Trump is GOD and can't do no wrong, please see the reality for what it is. Trump is doing really bad right now in all the polls. Biden is crushing in every issue. That's not me saying it because I want Biden to win, that's just a fact.

And as far as your comment about "heritage Americans", I have no idea what the hell that means, so I can't give an opinion either which way.
Having flashbacks to 2016.
:laugh:1601570991410.jpeg

And as far as your comment about "heritage Americans",I have no idea what the hell that means, so I can't give an opinion either which way.
AND THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM!

If you are a native born citizen or immigrant living in America and don't know or don't have a rough idea in what a "heritage American" is, what it means, and WHY you should respect it, you are part of the problem.

perros

Woodpecker
Having flashbacks to 2016.
:laugh:View attachment 25595

Actually if you look at the polls in 2016, they were pretty close. Sure you had some outrageous outliers like the poll you just posted, but the majority of the polls were only off by 2 or 3 points with a margin of error of 3 to 5 points.

Check this link out. A couple of them actually had Trump winning.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

That isn't the case this time around. In 2020 the polls are not even close at all, Biden is blowing Trump out of the water. +8, +9, and in some cases +12. Also, in 2016 people legit hated Hillary, Biden doesn't have that visceral hatred that people had for Hillary.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/pres_general/

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
That isn't the case this time around. In 2020 the polls are not even close at all, Biden is blowing Trump out of the water. +8, +9, and in some cases +12. Also, in 2016 people legit hated Hillary, Biden doesn't have that visceral hatred that people had for Hillary.
In fairness to pinko @perros, I do worry the right is over-sure of their chances and making some of the same mistakes that left did in 2016. You can't have a conversation with anyone on the right without words like "fake news" and "the polls were wrong in 2016 hur dur."

I agree most of the news is fake and the polls aren't worth much (until about 30 days to go and even then). However, Trump has talked a big game and imho, not delivered to the extent that should match that big talk. He increasingly comes off as a con man. His "I have the tapes" moment is no different than the "lock her" up shtick he played in 2016.

However, he's the incumbent and liberals are burning down cities. I doubt he'll lose for those two reasons alone.

I appreciate @perros views. It is good to see how someone on the left viewed the debate.

All in all, I think the debate did one important thing. It black pilled a lot of Americans on the current system. And the quicker this system loses its legitimacy, the quicker people wake up to the realities we face.

For the guys hoping Trump wins, stop wasting your energy on this, and use your energy to help prepare for when the Democrats take over fully in 2024.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
He'll have a subaural (inner-ear) ear piece, including possibly a visible hearing aid so he can say, oh its just a hearing aid, here take a look.

Watch his pacing a diction and see if his timing reflects impromptu comments, or if his pausing to repeat what someone is whispering in his ear.

Also, watch for Biden to try to gin up a fake incident to get out of the next two debates, such as an insult or rules violation, which he can use as an excuse to get out of the next 2 debates.
Wow - you were prophetic about the ear piece. Seems like Trump's team wanted to have both candidates searches for ear pieces by a third party.

The only way this guy makes it through the debates is by someone telling him directly what to say. Plus the moderator was an active participant in the debate making this more a 3 vs 1 debate (moderator can cut off unwelcome questions which he did, so he counts double and is more important than the senile Biden).

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I support anti-establishment candidates, and candidates that are going to help the American people. I personally think Biden is a corporate shill just like Trump.

I'm analyzing this debate specifically and how I see it, I see the truth offends you, Trump was terrible the other day and all the polls show it. Its not just me saying, the American people say it. I know you are in your little bubble that your dear leader Trump is GOD and can't do no wrong, please see the reality for what it is. Trump is doing really bad right now in all the polls. Biden is crushing in every issue. That's not me saying it because I want Biden to win, that's just a fact.

And as far as your comment about "heritage Americans", I have no idea what the hell that means, so I can't give an opinion either which way.
Yikes, you sound like Boe Jiden.
By the bolded sentence's logic I guess roosh and the whole forum better close up shop as we, too, are in our own fringe little bubble of reality/society and just aren't waking up to "reality".
Some of us don't have blind allegiance to Trump but he is the only person close enough to represent some of our "Fringe" beliefs that we should be supporting, not only for country but for the culture that's held our country together this many centuries.

Biden says exactly what spoon fed zombies need to hear so that they don't chimp out from their loss of steady supply of naricissism, gluttony and degeneracy. How does that not trip your "snake oil salesman" radar?
Trump is always on display as raw as he is and makes no bones about it. Boe Jiden is the senile grandpa that tries to get everybody in the family to play nice around him because he has but a few years left to enjoy family harmony, if there ever was any.
Many people support him simply BECAUSE he is tripping their guilt (feel sorry for poor old me) schtick not because they actually BELIEVE he truly will save the USA. It's beneath men of virtue to support such a frail and weak candidate.

Boe Jiden is not the candidate we need at this current stage of our world. No thanks.
Give me the fighter who fights back WHEN PROVOKED!

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Perros's clueless statement is somewhat akin to a woman visits a local clinic for a free, easy and judgement-free abortion and then, instead of gracefully accepting the massive, completely undeserved gift given to her in 1973, goes out into the street and starts screaming about abortion being a positive, enlightening act that everyone must do at least once in their life (while someone else pays for it, of course).

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
AND THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM!

If you are a native born citizen or immigrant living in America and don't know or don't have a rough idea in what a "heritage American" is, what it means, and WHY you should respect it, you are part of the problem.
Oh comeon man,
You didn't sign the constitution with a quill.
You didn't throw tea into the Boston river.
You didn't ride up on a hill on a horse and yell that the British are coming.
lol.

ABeast

Robin
My question is, what happens when there is no way to compromise any more?
Neither side is going to get what they want. The Leftist degenerates are ensuring that their genetic lines die off and replacing themselves with more virile and fecund immigrants. The society they could look like anything. I'm sure it will be influenced by globohomo forces and I can see the younger generation adopting the degeneracy, but the influence is going to inevitably go both ways. Look at the recent footage of Omar's vote-harvesting machine: they are a clan society adapting to American politics and overtaking it. She seems like a typical Lefty in some ways, but I think a lot of that is calculated and the real changes she is enacting are going to end up looking like a fusion between Somalia and the USSR.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Our commie amigo : “Trump was terrible the other day and all the polls show it. Its not just me saying, the American people say it. I know you are in your little bubble that your dear leader Trump is GOD and can't do no wrong, please see the reality for what it is.“

1601580416808.jpeg

Last edited:

homersheineken

Woodpecker
Our commie amigo : “Trump was terrible the other day and all the polls show it. Its not just me saying, the American people say it. I know you are in your little bubble that your dear leader Trump is GOD and can't do no wrong, please see the reality for what it is.“

View attachment 25598
I don't buy it. Alcohol knocks people out after a day of drinking.

Unless her body is so adjusted to massive alcohol intake it doesn't even matter.

Ok, I'm probably wrong.